Princess Eugenie of York News and Pictures 1: December 2002-March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
more pics from the Queen's cup, June 12 from Globe

Last edited:
Yet again, great pictures Martine. I really like Eugenie's outfit that she wore at the Queen's Cup.

I like Eugenie's skirt, and jacket.

Hate the oversized belt! Is that style back in? Even if it is, it doesn't do anything for her.

I wonder how well Eugenie and Beatrice really get along with the Queen.

I wonder to I like the picture where she's talking to them it looks like shes telling them off lol

Flora&maisie said:
I wonder to I like the picture where she's talking to them it looks like shes telling them off lol

I guess HM was reminiscing about those times when Queen Mary had to keep her in line.

ap3 said:
I like Eugenie's skirt, and jacket.

Hate the oversized belt! Is that style back in? Even if it is, it doesn't do anything for her.
I'm loving Eugenie's outfit as well, in fact i think it's alot better than Beatrice's outfit for once :) i actually really like the belt she's wearing...the outfit would look empty without it...and yeah big belts have been in fashion for a while now :)

I love the picture numbered 450x292 18kb. Beatrice looks hilarious...apparently she didn't like something that had just happened!

Eugenie just doesn't look like she's enjoying herself. At the Trooping or at the Queens Cup-anyone else notice that?

I agree she looked like she'd much rather be somewhere else, perhaps she'd rather be out with her friends or something or she was having a bad day

You Need To Remember Her School Had A Fire A Couple Days Earlier, So She Was Problebly Still Upset. Maybe She Knew Some Of The Kids That Went To The Hospital. It Would Take A Few Days, Maybe Weeks To Get Over. People Could Have Died, Thankfully They Didn't.

Wow, Eugeine is gorgeous....
And they both look very unimpressed with the whole Queens cup day & the Trooping the colour.
Young girls don't want to sit around and attend these boring functions, they have other things on their minds. Like boys...

Boys on the mind of teenage girls? No way... ;) I agree, they do look rather unimpressed and bored. I wonder what The Queen was telling them.

Eugenie looks cute. I highly agree that Eugenie and Beatrice looked bored out of their skulls in those pix. lol

Does Eugenie have braces and is this why she isn't laughing on the last sets of pics?
I thought of this before, when i first saw the trooping the color pics that she looks as if she has braces again... and today i read a small article in "point de vue" about how Eugenie will be the next star in the royal family but at the moment she doesn't laugh a lot cause she's wearing braces...

She has braces, but IIRC, she hasn't had them before. Beatrice had braces already, though.

Eugenie's fashion sense is much more to my liking, but my goodness, I wish I had Beatrice's beautiful hair, the color and the style look GREAT, especially on her!

anyone interested in posting royals with braces? i've seen pictures of Wills/Harry/Beatrice with braces.....

kelly9480 said:
She has braces, but IIRC, she hasn't had them before. Beatrice had braces already, though.

Eugenie definetely had braces before, she had them for 5 months or so when she was 10

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 219
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 189
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 173
florawindsor said:
anyone interested in posting royals with braces? i've seen pictures of Wills/Harry/Beatrice with braces.....

I posted some pics of Eugenie with braces, a thread for royals with braces sounds cool, but i think it would better in the "royal chit chat" section of the board. Feel free to start it;:)

Does anyone know where i can find pics of Eugenie and BEatrice on Christmas Cards?

lady_windsor said:
Does anyone know where i can find pics of Eugenie and BEatrice on Christmas Cards?

I'm sure i have a couple of their Christmas card photos, i will have a look and let you know.

I have this, but I sure I have more, I looking and I posted when find the cards.

Attachments

• bea1.jpg
    bea1.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 357
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom