Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 6: April 2010-October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Eugenie in New York City yesterday, April 27:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

It's like, comon she had scoliosis, she's had her nose in the books all her life. I am gonna get mad if she goes back to England short on braincells, loose lipped and consumed with conscious. She needs to be kept soft, don't harden her up and don't knock her down any notches. Let her be a person. If she is scared, just keep her pampered. She shouldn't have to be resilient.

I saw the first pic. Coming from where I am coming from, her entourage looks like they mean well. Buuuuuut....

This is not exactly a current event, but I thought I'd put this article here.

Princess Eugenie is reportedly planning to celebrate turning 25 with a bumper birthday bash at Windsor Castle next month.

The princess, whose birthday was in March, has reportedly drawn up a guest list for the event that includes Kate Moss and Cara Delevigne, as well as actress Joan Collins and artist Tracey Emin.

Members of the royal family, among them Prince Harry and her parents Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, will also attend, along with a bevy of society names.

Is this the most glamorous royal birthday party yet? Eugenie to host lavish bash at Windsor next month... and Cara Delevigne, Kate Moss and Joan Collins are all invited | Daily Mail Online

I'm interested to see if Jack Brooksbank attends. The pair haven't been spotted together since early January - almost 5 months. He didn't attend her NYC birthday dinner in March. Eugenie and her family and friends were all papped outside the restaurant, no pic of Jack. He didn't go skiing with Harry and Eugenie in Feburary. There were even rumors around tumblr that she had a new bf. I usually take rumors with a massive grain of salt, but the York girls have always been proudly public with their significant others, so it's weird that Jack's been M.I.A.

If they have indeed split I think we will have a long wait for a royal wedding. Beatrice and Dave seem to be in no hurry and Harry's love life is precarious.

Here's hoping that Jack shows up at the birthday bash.

Jack was at Ascot with Eugenie and Beatrice & Dave yesterday, so they are still pals to some extent. Getty Images

Jack was at Ascot with Eugenie and Beatrice & Dave yesterday, so they are still pals to some extent. Getty Images

That's a relief. Like I mentioned earlier I think they're our best chance at a royal wedding in the next few years. Beatrice and Dave seem like the royal version of Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell. And Harry probably won't marry till his 40's, if ever.

I do hope The Mail greatly embellished this birthday bash story. Hiring "dwarves" would be so tacky and insensitive. I also hope Mike Tindall isn't invited, we don't need a redux of the 2011 dwarf-throwing fiasco.

I do hope The Mail greatly embellished this birthday bash story. Hiring "dwarves" would be so tacky and insensitive. I also hope Mike Tindall isn't invited, we don't need a redux of the 2011 dwarf-throwing fiasco.

I mean no offence by what I say but; for "little people" acting and being hired to play small people is a living for some. Warwick Davies for instance who was in Harry Potter played a goblin and a dwarf professor for years.

Personally I see nothing wrong with it as long as the situation is not abused.

I mean no offence by what I say but; for "little people" acting and being hired to play small people is a living for some. Warwick Davies for instance who was in Harry Potter played a goblin and a dwarf professor for years.

Personally I see nothing wrong with it as long as the situation is not abused.

I agree. If people are treated respectfully, and need the work, why is it insensitive to hire them? Hollywood has been doing so for years, and no one sees anything amiss with it.

Now that Eugenie has accepted a new job in London, things may heat up again with Jack.

Where did you see that she accepted a new job in London?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Yes, an associate director.! These are very exciting times for Eugenie, and good luck to her endeavours!

It's good to have Princess Eugenie back in the UK! Very pleased for her.

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes 3h3 hours ago
Hiding under some of the costumes at Eugenie's party were James Middleton & Donna Air,Holly & Isabella Branson,Guy Pelly & Melinda Messenger

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes 3h3 hours ago
Elsa from Frozen, Toy Story's Woody, Tinkerbell, the Queen of Hearts & Willy Wonka all dropped by Princess Eugenie's celebrations last night

The Mail article said that it was just Donna Air and no James which makes sense since he was biking from London to Brighton this morning with Pippa for the British Heart people fundraiser.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

The Mail article said that it was just Donna Air and no James which makes sense since he was biking from London to Brighton this morning with Pippa for the British Heart people fundraiser.

The Mail again:bang: I couldn't figure out what James Middleton had to do with Eugenie:whistling:

Eugenie's party was quite an extravagant affair by all accounts, but I suppose you don't turn 25 too often! It seems everyone had a good time.

The Mail again:bang: I couldn't figure out what James Middleton had to do with Eugenie:whistling:

James couldn't attend, but they do know each other and run in similar circles. If he wasn't bust with the race, he probably would've been there with Donna.

James and Eugenie have friends in common and have attended the same events quite a few times. I imagine he is friendly with the York sisters.

James couldn't attend, but they do know each other and run in similar circles. If he wasn't bust with the race, he probably would've been there with Donna.

Does Eugenie know better James or Donna?

James Middleton was there. He dressed as the Mad Hatter. If you go to Donna's IG " airdonna1 " you'll see him. The musician who played at the party didn't leave the Royal Lodge till 4 a.m.. If James stayed for the whole duration then he had quite the turnaround, his bike race started at 6 a.m..

Btw, James and Eugenie have been friends for several years. I've seen chummy pictures of them going back to maybe 2006. I believe they befriended each other through the Branson connection. Eugenie is close to that family, and James used to be good friends with Sam Branson before they had a falling out. I don't believe James is friends with Beatrice, I've never seen them interact much.

Btw, James and Eugenie have been friends for several years. I've seen chummy pictures of them going back to maybe 2006. I believe they befriended each other through the Branson connection. Eugenie is close to that family, and James used to be good friends with Sam Branson before they had a falling out. I don't believe James is friends with Beatrice, I've never seen them interact much.

What caused the falling out?

What caused the falling out?

'Tis quite the mystery. James and Sam hung out quite a bit in 2005/2006/2007. Their friends were quite liberal with their Facebook privacy settings so we'd see occasional pictures of them. I believe at one point Sam, James, and a group of pals even went on a vacation to some island in the western Atlantic - my memory is a little hazy because this happened almost a decade ago. Anyways, one day they abruptly stopped hanging out and there were some murmurings of a rift.

William and Catherine pointedly did not invite Sam to their wedding even though they invited Holly and Isabella. Holly pointedly did not invite James to her engagement gala even though she invited Catherine and Pippa. Tit for Tat! And of course James wasn't at Sam's wedding.

The Bransons are not the only connection. James and Eugenie have a few orbits.

They both attended Marlborough College where they had some overlapping years.

Eugenie's employer of the last two years(Alex Gilkes) is one of James' best friends.

I actually think the Cambridges are their weakest link. :lol:

Last edited:
In addition to joining Prince Charles and Camilla on June 30th at Lancaster House to assist with Elephant Family charity auction, Eugenie participated in another Elephant Family event on the 26th of June.
Princess Eugenie visited Tara the Elephant at The Duke of York Square on 26th June, 2015 in support of the Elephant Family charity.

Princess Eugenie Reads Elephant Story | The Duke of York

I always wondered why Eugenie didn't attend Mark Shand's funeral. They knew each other. She was at the event/nightclub the evening he hit his head. That must of been unnerving for her, chatting with Mark and then minutes later he's being rushed off to the hospital.

It's sweet that she went to this Elephant Family auction, though. I'm sure Camilla appreciated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom