Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 6: April 2010-October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was probably during the speeches - at least he's awake!

Congratulations to Princess Eugenie, she looks so happy and rightfully so.

Congratulations to Eugenie, and good luck in the future.

According to the Express "Her mother the Duchess of York was unable to attend the ceremony because of illness."
I read on twitter that she is recuperating after an operation.

Last edited:
So many nasty comments on the DM... It's always a great moment to see your child graduate from college and with honors too! Just because she didn't have plenty of hardships growing up does not merit those nasty words from the DM readers.

Many congratulations to Eugenie, her parents and the entire BRF!!!

So many nasty comments on the DM... It's always a great moment to see your child graduate from college and with honors too! Just because she didn't have plenty of hardships growing up does not merit those nasty words from the DM readers.

Over time glimpsing of comments at the bottom of a DM article, it dawned on me that they're never going to be positive. Perhaps the DM has openings for professional moaners and whiners? :bang:

Anyone that earns a university degree has a lot to be proud of. Its on their own merit they've earned it.

I know!

It appears that many people simply don't believe that a degree in Art History really counts as a degree.

Either that, or they are extending their dislike for her parents to Eugenie.

great news!!!! eugenie look so pround and happy!

so sad sarah not was there! she wan in beatrice's graduation

So Eugenie has a boyfriend? What is his name? How long they have been together?

Eugenie's boyfriend's name is Jack Brooksbank.
They have been together for at least a year now, probably over two.

Although Jack worked as a waiter, he comes from a pretty illustrious background. Among his ancestors were:
- Baronets de Bathe (General Sir Gerald Henry Perceval de Bathe, 4th Baronet, was a great-great-grandfather)
- Viscount Burnham (Harry Levy-Lawson, 1st Viscount Burnham, was a great-great-grandfather)
- The Spencer-Coke line (Major Honourable Sir John Spencer Coke was a great-grandfather)
- Earls of Leicester of Holkham (2nd Earl of Leicester of Holkham, was his great-grandfather)
- Earls of Albemarle (William Keppel, 4th Earl of Albemarle, was his great-great-grandfather)
- Lords of Clifford (Edward Southwell, 20th Lord Clifford was his 3rd great-grandfather)
- Dukes of Devonshire (William Cavendish, 4th Duke of Devonshire, was his 4th great-grandfather)
- Earls of Northampton (7th Earl of Northamptonwas his 5th great-grandfather)
- Dukes of Beaufort (Charles Somerset, 4th Duke of Beaufort was his 6th great-grandfather)
- Marquesses of Huntley (George, 9th Marquess of Huntly, was his 6th great-grandfather)
- Earls of Harewood (Henry Lascelles, 2nd Earl of Harewood was his 5th great-grandfather)
- Earls of Carlisle (George Howard, 6th Earl of Carlisle, was his 5th great-grandfather)
- The Earls of Spencer and Dukes of Devonshire (John Spencer, 1st Earl Spencer and William Cavendish, 5th Duke of Devonshire, were respectively his 6th great-grandfathers, making him a distant cousin of Diana, Princess of Wales - and consequently, of Princes William and Harry).
- The Keppels and the Earls of Albemarle (the father of his 5th great-grandmother, Lady Anne Amelia Keppel, and the mother of the Duchess of Cornwall's 4th great-grandfather, General George Keppel, 6th Earl of Albemarle, were siblings, making Jack a cousin of the Duchess of Cornwall)

Last edited:
- Earls of Harewood (Henry Lascelles, 2nd Earl of Harewood was his 5th great-grandfather)

And the current Earl of Harewood is the son of The Queen's own first cousin. The current Earl is a great-greatson of George V being a grandson of The Princess Mary, The Princess Royal so Jack is a distant cousin of Eugenie's as well.

The line from George V to the present Earl and to Eugenie is as follows:

George V - Mary - George - David (present Earl)
George V - George VI - Elizabeth II - Andrew - Eugenie

Eugenie attended the premiere of "The Dark Knight Rises" wearing a lovely cream-coloured dress with what looks like perhaps a faux-leather jacket. She looks lovely-- without evaluating her outfit, she looks very cheerful and radiant. How nice to see for the recent graduate!

Last edited:
Catastrophy again... She is dressed like if she was a tall skinny....

Yeah I didn't care for the dress at all, it's wrong for her.

LaRae

Catastrophy again... She is dressed like if she was a tall skinny....

Catastrophy? Really? No buildings collapsed. Planes did not fall from the sky. No one died. It is just a dress, like it or not.

Fashion catastrophy - maybe not in this case. I can't believe I'm defending Eugenie but she was dressing like a 20-something do. Of course the could be a better fit between the fabric of the dress and the one of the coat. I'm not sure about a soft layered dress and a leather coat (real or manmade). But there is no catastrophy: no unwanted body parts were showing whether because of the wind blowing or outfit too tight, no unpleasant colors, no trying-to-be-funny-but-really-stupid hat design,... I could not ask for anything else. She looked like a lovely 20-something going out with her boyfriend.

I think a feminine dress paired with a leather jacket is a look that can work, but that particular jacket was not a good choice.

Good for Eugenie for working at Christie's.

The dress she is wearing looks terrible on her! It looks cheap and gaudy.

Good for Eugenie for working at Christie's.

The dress she is wearing looks terrible on her! It looks cheap and gaudy.

I find it strange that they used that picture. It's years old.

For goodness sake!

To all intents and purposes, Eugenie is a private citizen. No role in the BRF; security paid for privately by her father; attending the world of work and trying to get on with her life. The title was her father's idea and if he still wants it, his daughters will go with it (what daughter wouldn't)

And what does she get??? Crap from the media! and the rotweilers who write to the DM.

Do I sound mad?? Too right! .................................

Its ok - glass of red in hand - soothing influence - but really!

PS: any BRF member will always get this crap - so even if W&C did give it all up, or Harry, the media would still be after them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom