Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 4: June-October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aww...its so sweet in tat picture where shes holding er BG!!
i really hate tha the paparazzi are becoming so intrusive on her life..dont get me wrong, i love seeig new pics of her but i wish so many of them didnt get so close like that

Well, I wouldn't go That far! Lovely, pretty maybe, but STUNNING?? I think not.

Anybody else think that that top photo has her looking quite a bit like Princess Caroline when she was younger? Or am I drinking too much merlot again?? :wine:

No, I think you're right. She reminds me of Princess Caroline sometimes, or Charlotte. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics 16.9.2008

Princess Eugenie leaving Whisky Mist London, England - 16.09.08

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The decolletage is too much all right but... I have to say Eugenie looks really pretty in the picture. She is the true beauty in the family.

Is Princess Eugenie showing a bit more than a Royal ought to?

Princess Eugenie is developing quite the rebellious streak, if her latest fashion choice is any indication.
The 18-year-old, who is sixth in line to the throne, abandoned the buttoned-up look traditionally favoured by Royals for a daring plunge-neck frock last night.
Her décolletage was on display in the floral print number, and very nearly threatened to spill over as she piled into a cab after partying at London's
Whisky Mist nightclub.

She looks alot like her dad IMHO. It could be the angle at which she's holding her arm that pumps up the cleavage. No harm no foul for me.

Why all this need to show off one's boobs?? Just because one's large on top doesn't mean they have to be seen falling out of their clothes. The main focus should be on E's pretty face!

Well Honey, speaking as a "flatsie" If you've got it, Flaunt it! :D

Gallery from Mediumphoto
Princess Eugenie leaving Whisky Mist in Mayfair 17 09 08.
MediumPhoto

Truth be told, I don't think there is anything wrong with her outfit. I think the paparazzi looks for "shots" like these. (They did the same thing to her Aunty, Princess Diana, wearing the black dress on her 1st formal outing after her engagment).
It would be a different story if she was falling out of her dress or pushing maximum density while she was standing up, but her dress covers her completely. Given that it has a very low neckline, and she has an ample chest, big deal. She is dressing just like every other girl her age.
At least she is wearing a bra!! (Or I think she is!!!):lol:

Truth be told, I don't think there is anything wrong with her outfit. I think the paparazzi looks for "shots" like these.
I totally agree!
In these pics from IBL,
Eugenie seems to wear a different dress!
She looks nice!

Actually I think she looks very pretty indeed and the dress is nice on her too and doesn´t show too much at all.

The pics giov has posted are from yesterday,

Eugenie attended the Fashion For Relief LFW Spring Summer 2009
fashion show, at the BFC Tent on September 17, 2008 in London.

Here are a few more:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

You are right! Sorry! They are two different events and the dress is not the same.:lol:

Thanks, giov!!! Pss E looks really nice but who are all those freaks she's posing with? NC looks heinous in that 2nd pic.

Thanks, Ice. Pss E does look very nice in these pics. Was Pss B at the fashion show? Isn't she the one interested in a career in designing?

She looks quite uncomfortable posing with Vivienne Westwood and Naomi Campbell, but she looks happy with Nicky Clarke. :)

I don't blame her for looking happy posing with Nicky. He's a cutie. And I love how she is dressed in these pics! She is such a Pretty young lady and looks adorable in her dress.

Truth be told, I don't think there is anything wrong with her outfit. I think the paparazzi looks for "shots" like these.
:lol: One get the feeling of some lecherous crow learing down her neckline.

IMO, in the recent photos of Eugenie going out and about, she looks a lot more confident over all than older sister Beatrice.

I understand that Peter and Zara won't have royal titles or privileges as Princess Anne, their mother, gave them up for her children at birth.

I'm speechless.:rolleyes: Nicholl seems to go out of her way to suggest that Eugenie knows a lot about mens' bodies, like she's been picking them out of a catalogue or something. Nasty.

Poor Eug. That article really is embarrassing, but it's Nicholl, so no surprise there. Now that she's on gap year, she'll probably be the new favorite target for the paparazzi and tabloids.

Sorry, but I don't think suggesting that Pss E was checking out TB and that she has a preference (true or not) for black men is that bad. He's a hot looking guy. What red-blooded (or blue-blooded) woman wouldn't check him out? I'm not sure what all the fuss is about.

This article is funny imo. And if she does have a preferance for black men is flattering. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom