Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 4: June-October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Eugenie at Boujis nightclub London, England - 07.10.08

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Here we go again, clubbing, clubbing, clubbing.................
I acknowledge the fact that everybody is entitled to some fun in their lives, but I wish the Queen would have a serious talk with her York granddaughters....

Thanks, Ice. Pss E doesn't look too thrilled in these photos.

I acknowledge the fact that everybody is entitled to some fun in their lives, but I wish the Queen would have a serious talk with her York granddaughters....
You know, HM might be waiting for it to run it's course. It's very exciting to go clubbing but after a while the shine wears off and it's a bore. . . .

Having just watched a wonderful documentary about Princess Margaret covering her youth up to her marriage, I was struck by the stunning and original "Party Princess".

Before and after her father's death she was "Clubbing" her little heart out, albeit in grand style with gala evening dresses to die for and Tiaras and daimonds dripping off her (lucky, lucky girl). :wub:

With the antics of the Wales boys and the York girls I think the Queen is suffering from an acute case of deja vu. So let's just say it's genetic and yes, it will pass. But not any time soon. :whistling:

Pics 10.10.2008

Princess Eugenie leaving Tramps nightclub alone, at 2am. London,
England - 10.10.08

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Thanks, giov & Ice for the links/pics. I agree w sneeuwklokje - this is becoming common and boring. Clubbing. Partying. Blah Blah.

Thanks, giov & Ice for the links/pics. I agree w sneeuwklokje - this is becoming common and boring. Clubbing. Partying. Blah Blah.
Well, this is what happens with youth when they have no direction. I hope her mother will lend a helping hand, I believe Sarah is still head of Children in Crisis, maybe a role in that organization will be a steading force. . . . :rolleyes:

Well, this is what happens with youth when they have no direction. I hope her mother will lend a helping hand, I believe Sarah is still head of Children in Crisis, maybe a role in that organization will be a steading force. . . . :rolleyes:

At the moment she has just finished school and entered London life as a grwon-up with a whole year in front of her to relax and have a good time before starting university. For any young heiress this is a dream come true and one to enjoy as much as possible. The question is how fast or if at all the fun with this easy life fades and she starts to think hard of her future and how she wants to spend her life. We'll see. It's still early days, but I'm afraid her mother and elder sister are not the best examples and certainly not the people to look for guidance.

Well Jo, I was trying to be kind to Sarah. . . I hope she lands on her feet! Lord knows the BF doesn't need another wild child Stephanie in their midst!

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't have said it better, Jo. As for guidance well, she has None and it certainly shows. Sad that her father can't see beyond his nose to see what his daughters are turning out to be....

Didn't she just pass her "A" levels and leave school. Isn't she acting like all the other young people her age? I know that she is a royal Princess but really she is just a minor one at best and only 18 yrs old. I would rather she club and party now then when she is in the middle of her career and family. I think she deserves to have some fun, what else do young rich teenagers do in London or any other major city for that matter? I personally think the drinking age should be 21 but that is not my decision, she isn't breaking any laws, let her have some fun. If 5 years from now she is still exhibiting the same behavior, then I think someone needs to worry. Please remember, this is just my opinion.:flowers:

I definitely think that Sarah and Prince Andrew had better step in soon before it is too late. :ohmy:

My thoughts exactly. But at the moment we don't know how much truth there is in that article for it says that Eugenie sees that guy when she's partying with Harry and his set. It could well be the case that she doesn't like him at all but sees him regularily as he is portrayed as some sort of hanger-on.
But if this guy fits the standards Eugenie has set for herself: oh my...:ohmy:

He is fugly...I can't believe they say in the article how he is the one being picky about who he dates. Excuse me...

Both of the York princesses are jokes , imo. Frankly, I am sick of seeing both of them looking less and less like princesses/HRH. They may be young but it is time for someone to step in and put a stop to all of this nonsense!

Well said! Imo the whole British RF is turning into a circus (again).

I think that HM Queen Elizabeth II and HRH The Duke of Edinburgh take their royal duties as seriously as they always have. I would also add Anne, Princess Royal to this list.

I think she referred to the Younger Royals. But to say that Zara Philips is more or less a circus rider is a bit unjustified, IMHO...:flowers:

By circus I meant the Diana/Fergie days. It's turning into that again, only this time with their children.

I think it's just the York girls who are garnering this sort of attention at the moment. W & H seem to be more settled now and a bit more focused on their military careers, etc. Hopefully, as they get older B & E will do likewise. But I don't think the BRF is becoming a circus. P & Z seem to have things in order.

They are still young and unattached. Still sad to see young ladies wasting their time all the time coming in and out of nightclubs. Fun is fun but when it turns into a full time occupation it seems like a waste of their time.
For the sake of accuracy however, Diana and Fergie went wild when they already were married respectable ladies..

I hardly think that Diana and Fergie went 'wild' unless you consider poking people at Ascot with their brollies or dressing up as police. At the very least they were dressed properly and not like clowns like the York princesses!
(And let us Not go there again with comparing Diana and Fergie to them) :( Dear old Fergie is still in dire need of help herself....

How am I supposed to respond?? I cannot since we will both get deleted....
With regard to the York girls and their partying, hopefully even this shall pass.

Dear Odette. Shall we just agree to disagree? Not really, because I have a feeling that we are in agreement for the most part! Deleted?? nah!!

As for the York girls....I have a feeling that it will be awhile before this too shall pass.

He is fugly...I can't believe they say in the article how he is the one being picky about who he dates. Excuse me...
I agree. But what draws people faster to them than something they can't quite have??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom