Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 3: March 2007-June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I't's always been assumed in the media that Sarah and Steve Wyatt's affair began when she was in the early stages of pregnancy with Eugenie and carried on after she was born. She then moved on to John Bryan who was Wyatt's friend. Only Sarah will truly know if the child was concieved before or after she first slept with Steve Wyatt but even if he's not the father her behaviour at that time was IMO disgusting and I can understand why Prince Phillip still has no time for her.

Last edited:
Even if Eugenie isn't Andrew's biological daughter, she at least seem to possess a bit of a brain, which might come in handy for the RF once she is old enough to severe her ties to her other two "triplets". The real problem IMHO is that she is Sarah Ferguson's daughter and was raised by her. Only time will tell what she will be making out of her life despite this bad start. :D

I think we shouldn't in thid forum relay such rumours about children not being their father's biological child, this is really not faitr !!! On the case of Eugenie, she definitely looks so much like prince andrew and like the young Queen Mother that no doubt is possible about her filiation.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the case of Eugenie, she definitely looks so much like prince andrew and like the young Queen Mother that no doubt is possible about her filiation.
Unless the mother was locked in a room and guarded night and day by her husband, there can always be a doubt as to who the father is.:D

I think we shouldn't in thid forum relay such rumours about children not being their father's biological child, this is really not faitr !!!

Well, if the children are from a mother who evidently had affairs while being married to her husband, then doubt about their paternity is part of their inheritance. It's sad, but that's how it is. And really, there are women who have never had another man besides their husbands and, as I can tell from my own experience, it's not that difficult if you married for love and not for a social position or a bank balance. :flowers:

I think we shouldn't in thid forum relay such rumours about children not being their father's biological child, this is really not faitr !!! On the case of Eugenie, she definitely looks so much like prince andrew and like the young Queen Mother that no doubt is possible about her filiation.
Sorry, but I never saw the Queen Mother/Eugenie connection. They're both brunettes but that's pretty much where the resemblence - for me - stops. Eugenie's face is a different shape, her eyes are entirely different so is her mouth, imo. I think she looks more like P. Andrew than anyone (except for those Windsor eyes he has - Bea def. got those).

I don't think she looks like the QM either.

When Beatrice and Eugenie were growing up, I always thought that Beatrice looked like Sarah and that Eugenie looked like Andrew.

Furthermore I think Eugenie looks a lot like Andrew. It's really noticeable to me.

I've always thought that Beatrice looks like Andrew with Sarah's red hair but that Eugenie resembles neither the Windsors nor the Fergusons.

Like you Kimebear and Angela, everything I've read about Sarah says that she met Wyatt when she was 4 - 5 months pregnant.

Really, I've lost count of the number of times that I've read who really fathered which royal children and grandchildren. Keeps the tabloids selling, I suppose.

Like you Kimebear and Angela, everything I've read about Sarah says that she met Wyatt when she was 4 - 5 months pregnant.

But then we should "know" that Diana only met James Hewitt when Harry was already safely playing in his nursery and still opinions about his father's true identity keep a whole thread going on...:D So I put the whole discussion back on the tarnished reputation of some Royal mothers...

But then we should "know" that Diana only met James Hewitt when Harry was already safely playing in his nursery and still opinions about his father's true identity keep a whole thread going on...:D So I put the whole discussion back on the tarnished reputation of some Royal mothers...
As with Hewitt, we have the rough date the tabloids say they met but...... :whistling:

As with Hewitt, we have the rough date the tabloids say they met but...... :whistling:

I don't think Hewitt's Harry's father but I admit it's awfully hard to know anything for sure in that case because Diana and the people around her all seemed to exaggerate, manipulate and distort the truth to a ridiculous extent.

With Sarah and Steve Wyatt, though, I think the information about her being pregnant when she met Wyatt came from her psychic Madame Vasso, who basically spilled everything Sarah had told her in confidence to the tabloids. Considering that Sarah is known for having little discretion and blurting out the first thing on her mind, and considering that this woman seemed to have no scruples about withholding anything Sarah told her, I think in this case the conventional story about Sarah and Wyatt is most likely the truth.

I realize the reputations of the mothers can cause doubt about the paternity of their children, however this is the first I have heard about the possibility of Eugenie being fathered by anyone other than Andrew. I do doubt the veracity of such a claim, just as I doubt Hewitt is Harry's sperm donor.

As I've said before, resemblance is not the most reliable tool in dealing with such issues. Trust me, I resemble no one in my immediate family, but my daughter is the very image of my mother and my son could only have gotten his feet through my father's DNA.:D

It seems sad that these two women would cause such harm to their children by their many and varied affairs. Not just the affairs themselves but the speculation regarding paternity that still lingers today.

Cat

LadyCat, I must agree--I've not heard this rumour before, but I have always thought that Eugenie looks like her father--but who knows? For Sarah to carry on affair while pregnant tells how honest and upright she really is, so it is entirely possible. However, I do think that Eugenie does look like her father. I don't see the Queen Mother connection, though.

... However, I do think that Eugenie does look like her father. I don't see the Queen Mother connection, though.
I think that eugenie looks like her father a young queen mum and maybe a bit of queen victoria. I certanly agree with the fact that eugenie is the better looking of the two sisters. i think that she does have some of her mum in her.

I am always being told by my mum that i am the spitting image of one of my cousins, i look nothing like my mum

Last edited:
Pics 10.4.2008

Princess Eugenie last night at Boujis nightclub London, England - 10./11.04.08
How rare to see her without her sister ;) but well, she's old enough now ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

al i can say about her outfit sense is- yuck!!! would calvin klien do her a favour and tell a little something about clothes that suit her body? that dress is far too short and god what is with that horrendous print?

]Oh dear, it is hard to remember that this, is a granddaughter of the monarch! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that she find much better style than this what she wear.

I think that young women are wearing this kind of short dress with leggings these days. So if she did that and lost the long pendant, I think that she might be okay. I just don't understand why they dress like this, unless Princess Eugenie and her sister are too independent to get a stylist.:bang:

I hope that she find much better style than this what she wear.

If she would wore leggins to this skirt it would be ok but she doesn't.
Skirt looks like it would lift up with Eugenie's every step.

She and Egenie are young and like many other girls they're play with fashion. I don't say that they must look like other princesses but maybe with little help they would look better than know. When I look on they photos I never know if they clothes are too big or too small for them.

Last edited:
i'm a teenager myself but i wouldn't be caught dead wearing what she is.....she's in desperate need of a stylist ,who isn't her mother.

haha..ive got the EXACT same dress!!! all i can say is that she hasnt really paired it well with her jacket and accesories..but owell..i guess most young people(maybe myself inculded) have no 'sense of fashion' these days

does anyone know where I can find the full tatler interview??

haha..ive got the EXACT same dress!!! all i can say is that she hasnt really paired it well with her jacket and accesories..but owell..i guess most young people(maybe myself inculded) have no 'sense of fashion' these days
Who have? Even Caroline of Hannover/Monaco has problems.

Back to Eugenie maybe the problem is as you said lady_windsor with clothes and accesories combinations. If she would take some good advances she (and Bea) would look better...

The problem is that she isn't elegant at all so everything she wears doesn't fit her. I can image for example Kate with this dress, she will look very nice with it!

The problem is that she isn't elegant at all so everything she wears doesn't fit her. I can image for example Kate with this dress, she will look very nice with it!
Yes, she should be taught. I do feel sorry for her. Both girls are lovely girls.

thats funny, because a couple of months ago, all i read on these forums is how eugenie seemsed like the more responsible of the sisters and how she is more elegant than bea...etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom