Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 3: March 2007-June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently, at peter's wedding today, eugenie did a reading of Sonnet 116 by William Shakespeare
I think that is so cool that she had a part to play at the wedding!!! they must be quite close i guess!

apparently, at peter's wedding today, eugenie did a reading of Sonnet 116 by William Shakespeare
I think that is so cool that she had a part to play at the wedding!!! they must be quite close i guess!
I was thinking the same thing. I didn't realize the York girls had much to do with Pss Anne's children. Does anyone know why Pss Eugenie was chosen to to a reading?

she said in her magazine interview that she loved literature and that kind of stuff so i guess peter though she should do that reading.. i think thats pretty sweet :D

I was thinking the same thing. I didn't realize the York girls had much to do with Pss Anne's children. Does anyone know why Pss Eugenie was chosen to to a reading?
I think most people would be surprised to learn how close they all are. :flowers:

Princess Eugenie last night at Boujis nightclub London, England - 10./11.04.08
How rare to see her without her sister ;) but well, she's old enough now ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Looks like the black stockings are a mother/daughter thing now!!

in england, alot of people of that age wear black tights..its the trendy thing in cold weather!!

in england, alot of people of that age wear black tights..its the trendy thing in cold weather!!
Only some, unless they are Goths! :flowers: We have just had a mini summer!:D

Wow!:ohmy: That's not good. I don't thing I would have attended Trooping the Colour if either if I were her.

i reallly hope this is not true!!please someone say this is a joke!!!

Every young person needs to do something stupid. A harmless event and something she can tell her grandchildren about and they will not believe her - my proper grandma running around naked - never!
I hope she and her girlfriends had a great time.

Every young person needs to do something stupid. A harmless event and something she can tell her grandchildren about and they will not believe her - my proper grandma running around naked - never!
I hope she and her girlfriends had a great time.

Probably they were just using the girl's only-sauna on the school's premises and ran out to cool a bit... :D It's not after all the times of queen Victoria any more.

This is terrible, but I have a niggling thought of "Like mother like daughter." :eek:

I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like she was standing on the balcony at BP naked. It was obviously a school prank (and a pretty tame one at that considering how insane - and even dangerous - school pranks can be). It was on private (school) property and she was among girlfriends who were also taking part. It may not smack of good taste or have been a dignified choice, but I hardly think it's a major scandal.

I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like she was standing on the balcony at BP naked. It was obviously a school prank (and a pretty tame one at that considering how insane - and even dangerous - school pranks can be). It was on private (school) property and she was among girlfriends who were also taking part. It may not smack of good taste or have been a dignified choice, but I hardly think it's a major scandal.

My thoughts and words exactly. Title or no, she is a regular kid wanting to experience the same as her peers. Let her have her moment of sillyness and fun.

Hopefully no-one nearby had a camera or a cellphone that could take pictures. What a price that picture would get! Maybe it was a moment of girlish enthusiasm, but Eugenie should have realized that a story like that would get out. People just aren't used to the idea of the Her Majesty's grand-daughters cavorting naked.

My thoughts and words exactly. Title or no, she is a regular kid wanting to experience the same as her peers. Let her have her moment of sillyness and fun.

I think everyone (and by that i mean the media) is taking this way to seriously. It just sounds like a bit of fun to me and whats wrong with that? Its rather nice to hear that there "were no drugs involved" (The Sun).
Its also worth pointing out that we dont, and probably never will know exactly how involved Eugenie was, she may justhave been there but not actually doing what was said. Who knows - but a headline - "Eugenie stands by as friends run around naked" is alot less thrilling than the headlines ive seen about it.
She's a young girl, about to do her A levels and finish school, whats wong with having some harmless fun hey.

I have to say, I didn't think Eugenie had it in her to go so carefree. She always strikes me as the quiet/shy one in the shadow of her more outgoing big sister.

That's her public persona. Who knows what she's like in private, among close friends, after having a drink or two? I've always found her to be more closed off than Pss B but more mischevious and daring.

Last edited by a moderator:
All this fuss, at least it wasn't in Trafalgar Square! :D

I'm sure grandma is just THRILLED today. LOL

But hey if she's comfortable putting it out there, good for her! I certainly wouldn't be, at least not without many many cocktails.

I find this amusing, the things girls get up to at boarding school. But didn´t they say they had been out drinking? Now, I have a bit of bother with that especially when they are supposed to be cramming for exams....
Some girls were expelled from my school for much much less than that.

although i think that this is quite funny, i think it is appaling if eugenie really took part in this!! i had so much more respect for her and right now i am just so confused!!! if she was in her underwear, its one thing but completely naked??? thats tooo undignified!

Both Beatrice and Eugenie have been to the Vivari Queens Cup Final 2008 earlier today!!! you can see picture on getty images website

I've posted the pics of them here, as Dave was with them ;) Nice to see how well they get along with each other :)

thank you for puting the pictures up..i dindt know how to do it..lool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom