Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 3: March 2007-June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with one of the comments at the bottome of the article...the club should be investigated for serving a minor. an while i know that a lot of you will say that it happens all the time it's still against the law.

Elspeth said:
Oh, the Daily Mail's impeccable sources. Whatever.:rolleyes:
I don't know about their "impeccable sources" but Eugenie looks good in that photo! :lol:
Why do the princesses of York go to these high-profile clubs? I am sure they go to Cuckoo and Boujis because they like it, but it seems like asking to be noticed.

I assume being noticed is part of the fun.

Duchess said:
i agree with one of the comments at the bottome of the article...the club should be investigated for serving a minor. an while i know that a lot of you will say that it happens all the time it's still against the law.

As I understand the law in England, it's not illegal for a 16 or 17 year old to drink alcohol if it was with a meal. I don't know if those clubs have restaurants, but if they do, and she had a meal, it wasn't illegal.

CasiraghiTrio said:
I don't know about their "impeccable sources" but Eugenie looks good in that photo! :lol:

She does, doesn't she :) She's smiling broadly, and showing her teeth. Maybe she's had the braces off.

Eugenie always looks good in her photoes. She wears the prettiest clothes.

What are the York girls doing for Half term?

i really hoped that we would begin to see some new stuff about the girls seeing as eugenie would have finished her exams (or will soon) by now.

aren't they suppose to be going to the states to work with their mother?

When does she get her AS-level results?

she may get her results in august (im assuming cos thats wen i get mine- but im only on gcses).i wish her the best of luck though- she seems like a bright girl

well I guess they go to clubs that are high profile bcuz the crowd is more like theres and those clubs have probably a better security team and tight guest list. Plus I don't think they allow camaras in those clubs which gives the girls some privacy while they're having fun hanging out nwith their friends.

Princess Eugenie A-levels?

Any idea what Princess Eugenie is studying for A-level, or AS?

I read somewhere that eugenie brought some guy with her to her family's vacation and the papers said it was her boyfriend--has any seen a pic of the guy?

I read somewhere that eugenie brought some guy with her to her family's vacation and the papers said it was her boyfriend--has any seen a pic of the guy?
The caption of the following two pics said: "Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice with their boyfriends",
no idea if that's right for Eugenie, but take a look :)
The pics were taken on 29 July 2007 after a boat trip they've made:

Pic 1
Pic 2

Great pictures, Iceflower! I like Eugenie's sense of style.

I agree Eugenie is prettier and has nicer and more appropriate clothes than Beatrice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie have such different physical characteristics it hardly seems they're sisters. Eugenie def. seems the more conservative sophisticated of the two.

Bea obviously is as much her mother as Eugenie has her father's looks.

By the way, watching the celebrations today, I found their matching outfits to be not entirely fitting the occasion. The heels they were wearing were a bit over the top and the skirts showed too much leg for a chuch service, in my opinion.

Here is a picture of Eugenie together with Bea at Peter Philipps birthday party the other night:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/11_03/Beatrice9DM_468x599.jpg

She still looks a bit chubby, but I guess she will grow out of it sooner than later. Her walking also appears to be not exactly princess-like - but nevertheless she is a sweet girl.

PS: Does she still wear braces?

Last edited:
No, she does not still wear braces. She might not walk like a princess because she had scoliosis and it might not have been corrected 100%.

No, she does not still wear braces. She might not walk like a princess because she had scoliosis and it might not have been corrected 100%.
Actually, she had back surgery a couple of years ago to correct the scoliosis. I don't know enough about the condition to be able to say if one operation could effectively correct the problem. Her "walking" in this photo may just be the photo. It could have been snapped in mid step or something. I don't think we can say how she walks based on one photo.

Yes I Wrote her and told her of my struggle with it and that I Was praying for her and she replied Said Thanks and said she couldnt wait to play netball again.

I think Eugenie is a natural beauty. Her look is so simple and effortless.

I think Eugenie is a natural beauty. Her look is so simple and effortless.

I've seen a photo of the late Queen Mother as a girl and I was amazed at how closely Princess Eugenie resembles her great-grandmother.

Hi, I am new to the forum. I agree very much with the fact Eugenie resembles The queen mother as a girl.She has a very edwardian face and I hope she poses for some classic photographs for her 18th birthday which I'm sure will bring this classic beauty out. Much more low key and demure than her sister, I am intrigued how this young lady will become a modern royal in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom