Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 5: October 2008-April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a singer/reality star whose personal life highs and lows (more lows than anything) is splashed on the DM website quite frequently. She used to be in Atomic Kitten.

Oh my, I don't know who Atomic Kitten is either.
Russo is officially OLD!
:D

Read NoorMeansLight, #528. I believe that will explain what I am discussing.
I am sorry that I do not know how to put posts in quotes. I think that would help me explain it to you better...

It was an ol' joke between me and some folks from the University of Leeds. A very ol' one. :flowers:

And again, I don't think that is too much to ask for. They need to always remember that a photo of a Princess falling out of a taxi drunk, wearing an inappropriate outfit is always going to sell and get more press than one of them dressed nicely doing a public engagement.

Eugenie sees the last free years of her life in her grasp. She knows when she's done with Uni she must get a real job or start doing the royal rounds, for her, now is the time to do as she pleases. For someone that age to be able to contain her urges, especially when the limits set upon her are so weak because of her privileged background, is quite hard.

I believe that, while the Yorks have been spoken to about their dumber actions (frolicking naked in school, leaving the keys in the ignition of a car) I think the older royals acknowledge that they had their fun as well only that we didn't see it. Someone has already pointed out that they hung with "their kind" and thus any indiscretions were kept within their tight circles. I think this is why there hasn't been a tightening of the bands on the girls, everyone sows their wild oats and they're being given their opportunity, stupid decisions and all.

Eugenie sees the last free years of her life in her grasp. She knows when she's done with Uni she must get a real job or start doing the royal rounds, for her, now is the time to do as she pleases. For someone that age to be able to contain her urges, especially when the limits set upon her are so weak because of her privileged background, is quite hard.

I believe that, while the Yorks have been spoken to about their dumber actions (frolicking naked in school, leaving the keys in the ignition of a car) I think the older royals acknowledge that they had their fun as well only that we didn't see it. Someone has already pointed out that they hung with "their kind" and thus any indiscretions were kept within their tight circles. I think this is why there hasn't been a tightening of the bands on the girls, everyone sows their wild oats and they're being given their opportunity, stupid decisions and all.

I wonder what William and Harry got up to at those ages but we weren't told because the press were warned off after Diana's death but the same privilege hasn't been given to Beatrice and Eugenie. No wonder Edward and Sophie are so determined to keep Louise and James under wraps - they won't get any negative press as teenagers as they simply won't get any press.

Time for a new thread.

Princess Eugenie of York 6 can be found
here

~  ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom