Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 5: October 2008-April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: She certainly does! But perhaps she needs to wear heavier fabrics on windy days, or those little weights. :flowers:

Cute dress! She seems to love that blazer. She has worn it a lot, but is looking beautiful in those photos!

She looks great, I see alot of Sarah in her for the first time in these pictures as many of you have already stated.

I am personally tired of seeing that jacket but other than that...Eugenie looks great! Hopefully we will see more of her before the summer is over.

In regards to her attending university in the States...I don't think that is going to happen.

I doubt it also, Zonk, and especially if Daddy Pr.Andrew, has anything to say about it.

:previous: Oops, it looks as if her dress is sliding down.

:previous:

If the Mail has got this right, I hope that she will refuse, it would create a very bad impression and lately Princess Eugenie has come in for a lot of IMO unjustified criticism.

:previous:
The Mail has asked the question in the headline then answered it in the second paragraph.
No, she won't be appearing in the TV show. It's a media creation non-story.

Has it been confirmed where Eugenie will be attending university in the fall - has she decided on Williams College in Massachusetts?

Has it been confirmed where Eugenie will be attending university in the fall - has she decided on Williams College in Massachusetts?

I didn't know she was thinking about the States. I thought it was Uni in the UK?
:flowers:

At one time Beatrice was making noises about coming to school in the U.S., allegedly.

Yes, she was, supposedly thinking about doing her college studies here in the U.S. However, it was determined that her Daddy, Pr.Andrew would not have allowed it, so that rumor was squashed immediately.

I didn't know she was thinking about the States. I thought it was Uni in the UK?
:flowers:

Isn't it usually the university that makes the offer to the student? I wonder how many offers she got.

Is Prince Andrew an overly protective Dad that he does not want his daughters coming to the US for college or is it more for security reasons? And isn't Sarah in New York pretty often that she can make sure that they are ok and adjusting well? I mean Massachusetts isn't that far from NY

Is Prince Andrew an overly protective Dad that he does not want his daughters coming to the US for college or is it more for security reasons? And isn't Sarah in New York pretty often that she can make sure that they are ok and adjusting well? I mean Massachusetts isn't that far from NY

The Queen might also have the view that it doesn't reflect well on the British education system if one of her grandchildren studies there permanently.

I wonder who, if anyone, advises these young princesses. They just don´t seem to get anything quite right.
Perhaps they do get advice it is just that they decide not to take it and go their own way.

I wonder who, if anyone, advises these young princesses. They just don´t seem to get anything quite right.
Perhaps they do get advice it is just that they decide not to take it and go their own way.

I think they have the entire royal family giving them advice. They also have past mistakes to learn from. But I think as you say it is up to the girls how they use this advice :) :flowers:

The Queen might also have the view that it doesn't reflect well on the British education system if one of her grandchildren studies there permanently.

But there's been royals who have studied abroad once they've finished high school. Like Frederick, Victoria and wasn't Naruhito educated abroad when he was in high school and college?

Even CP Haakon studied in the U.S., and Prince Albert of Monaco.

But there's been royals who have studied abroad once they've finished high school. Like Frederick, Victoria and wasn't Naruhito educated abroad when he was in high school and college?

I used the word 'permanently' for a reason.

Going to study after having done the undergraduate course in Britain is one thing but to reject the mainstream of the British system for an overseas undergraduate education could be seen as a reflection on the local system.

The British aren't the same as the European royals. They do things differently.

The Queen sent her own sons to school in Australia (Charles) and Canada (Andrew) along with postgraduate work in New Zealand (Edward) so she isn't obviously against overseas education but for the entire course I think she would prefer her descendents to support their own nation's institutions.

The Queen sent her own sons to school in Australia (Charles) and Canada (Andrew) along with postgraduate work in New Zealand (Edward) so she isn't obviously against overseas education but for the entire course I think she would prefer her descendents to support their own nation's institutions.

The Queen is maybe not against overseas education as long as it stays in the Commonwealth. Lets not forget, as you said, that Charles, Edward and Andrew all studied in English-speaking countries among the Commonwealth realms.

The Queen is maybe not against overseas education as long as it stays in the Commonwealth. Lets not forget, as you said, that Charles, Edward and Andrew all studied in English-speaking countries among the Commonwealth realms.

You do have a point, keep it in the commonwealth. I don't suppose it would be too bad if Eugenie went to Aussie or Canada to study for a while. But then Aussie and Canada are far away and there are equally good universitys close to home, not in the UK. It's up to Eugenie in the end though. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom