The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 12:47 AM
Heir Apparent

I must say that this is the best pic of all of them that I have seen....Not saying that it is wonderful of any of them.
< ed Warren >

Old 03-07-2009, 01:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Eugenie has a better dress sense than Beatrice. I think that she has a good idea of colours that look good on her. I also like her dress here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
eugenie looked great in this dress! http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2009...ferguson-a.jpg

she is imo the best dressed out of the york girls. she really knows what suits her.

Old 03-07-2009, 02:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

Eugenie's facial expression in that picture looks like she's ready to hurl a shoe at someone lol
Old 03-07-2009, 02:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Beatrice looks like she's striking a pose. Her make-up's very glamourous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Pam View Post
Eugenie's facial expression in that picture looks like she's ready to hurl a shoe at someone lol
Old 03-10-2009, 03:29 PM
Commoner

Thank you for the pictures of the girls; I can't believe that they are so grown up already. Unreal! Eugenie looks so much like her father.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:06 PM
Courtier

Eugenie’s gap year plans scuppered by worried Dad | Mail Online
Old 03-16-2009, 01:51 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeralds and Opals View Post
I know I read this article the other day and I was abit shocked to hear it.
I'm sure the royal who have more protection than all of us should allow there children to go n a gap year. Prince William and Harry went and they are the heir and the spare.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:10 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post
I know I read this article the other day and I was abit shocked to hear it.
I'm sure the royal who have more protection than all of us should allow there children to go n a gap year. Prince William and Harry went and they are the heir and the spare.
I think Mexico is the worry. There is a tremendous amount of violence there right now. The drug cartels are better armed than the police. Hundreds of people have died already this year. I wouldn't go.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:49 AM
Courtier

Some of the cities in Mexico (the ones near the U.S. border) are apparently basically run by drug lords right now. I wouldn't go to Mexico right now, or want anyone I know to go there.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:17 AM
Royal Highness

Royal girls Beatrice and Eugenie in grief at ski death | The Sun |News|Royals
Old 04-01-2009, 10:07 AM
Administrator

Princess Eugenie in Sydney

I'm surprised no-one has picked this up...
One of our television news programs reported on Sunday that Princess Eugenie had arrived in Sydney and was planning to work here. There were no pictures (well, there were pictures of Eugenie, but not taken in Sydney), they did not know where she was staying or what she was doing or for how long she would be staying.

Here's the only news link I can find:

Royal audience for V-Fest | The Daily Telegraph 29 March 2009

Princess Eugenie secretly flew into Sydney last week, and made a surprise appearance at a Sydney music festival with Holly Branson, daughter of Virgin founder Sir Richard.
The second child of Prince Andrew and the Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, is enjoying a gap year in Sydney.
"It's going really well,'' the princess said.
"I love it here - it's amazing. I love Sydney. I'm here with my friends.''
Asked what her gap year would entail, she said it "involved work'' but wouldn't reveal what kind.
"You'll find out,'' she said.
"It's so nice to be here.''

and some pics with her from the concert here: Newspix - Search Results
Old 04-01-2009, 10:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

SHE'S on the Aussie leg of a round the world trip during her gap year - is it too much to ask for our notorious paparazzi to leave Princess Eugenie alone?

Paparazzi won&squo;t leave Princess Eugenie alone | The Courier-Mail
Old 04-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Heir Apparent

I hope that she can keep her workplace secret until she's gone home again. The Royals are experts at disappearing from view when they want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
One of our television news programs reported on Sunday that Princess Eugenie had arrived in Sydney and was planning to work here. There were no pictures (well, there were pictures of Eugenie, but not taken in Sydney), they did not know where she was staying or what she was doing or for how long she would be staying.

Old 04-01-2009, 02:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post

Princess Eugenie secretly flew into Sydney last week, and made a surprise appearance at a Sydney music festival with Holly Branson, daughter of Virgin founder Sir Richard.
The second child of Prince Andrew and the Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, is enjoying a gap year in Sydney.
"It's going really well,'' the princess said.
"I love it here - it's amazing. I love Sydney. I'm here with my friends.''
Asked what her gap year would entail, she said it "involved work'' but wouldn't reveal what kind.
"You'll find out,'' she said.
"It's so nice to be here.''

and some pics with her from the concert here: Newspix - Search Results
Well cuz it's SECRET, Warren, chaaaaaa!
Old 04-01-2009, 06:09 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
SHE'S on the Aussie leg of a round the world trip during her gap year - is it too much to ask for our notorious paparazzi to leave Princess Eugenie alone?

Paparazzi won&squo;t leave Princess Eugenie alone | The Courier-Mail
Is there a particular reason they should?
Old 04-01-2009, 07:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Because she's not a working member of the Royal Family yet? Because she's not going to Australia on official duties?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderick View Post
Is there a particular reason they should?
Old 04-02-2009, 12:28 AM
Nobility

asking the paparazzi to leave her alone, is like asking the younger royals to give up their privilege place in public and never venture outside. I think if she minimizes going to places where these photographers gather, she should manage to do her work and have fun at the same time.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:24 PM
Heir Apparent

So the paparazzi have a right to harass young women? It's not so much the pictures going to and coming out of public spots that's the problem. Some paparazzi will stalk their prey like hunters, and that's not fair to anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamyah View Post
asking the paparazzi to leave her alone, is like asking the younger royals to give up their privilege place in public and never venture outside. I think if she minimizes going to places where these photographers gather, she should manage to do her work and have fun at the same time.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:53 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
So the paparazzi have a right to harass young women? It's not so much the pictures going to and coming out of public spots that's the problem. Some paparazzi will stalk their prey like hunters, and that's not fair to anyone.
Certainly isn't.
The stalk their houses, rummage threw their bins to find any trace of news. It's so awful.
x
Old 04-02-2009, 04:21 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

So we can put Eugenie in our list of royal smokers, then, according to the Australian press.

Tags
princess eugenie