Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 4: June-October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who in their right mind would Want the likes of Him??? And who's to say that people can't have him? Yuck....

They might but he gives the "appearance" of being "unattainable."
Advertisers use it all the time, using words like "Limited Edition", "Only a Select Few."
He's a player. Hopefully Pss Eugenie will STAY AWAY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Will she?... Will her parents do something about it?... Stay tuned

HAHA!!!! nice one avrilo :lol:...I personally think that it's in her best interest to STAY AWAY!!!:ROFLMAO:

Stay away from her parents you mean??

I mean Stay away from the guy...she should actually get closer to her parents

Her parents are the ones that got them started down that path in the first place!! Sarah is hardly one to emulate, imho, and Andrew isn't much better. (How many hair-do's have you had, by the way? Quite alot in order to keep up with the likes of the Duke and Sarah.) :)

Pics 16.10.2008

Princess Eugenie leaving Movida with a male friend thought to be
named Michael Walker. The couple separated when they were
spotted by photographers, London, Britain - 16 Oct 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Please forgive my ignorance, but who is Michael Walker?

I like her outfit in those latest pictures ... she looks cute in purple. And I see she's picked up on her mum's habit of black tights! :)

Has it gotten so bad that now we are writing off 18/19 years olds as failures in life?

Eugenie is enjoying her gap year and she is doing what any young teenager is doing...hanging out and having fun. Is she falling out of taxi's, stumbling on the ground, throwing up after one too many? No, she is not.

Is she just like everyone else? Of course not. She is a HRH and the granddaughter of the Queen, and there needs to be a careful balance between the two. Yes, she should act with more care. Are these the only clubs to hang out in ALL OF ENGLAND --- surely there are not photographers at every club?

However, to write her off at such an early age is a little too much IMO. It should also be noted that her parents and their peers (Charles, Anne, Edward, etc) never had to deal with the press the way it is now. So far all we know, they did pretty much the same (and didn't turn out too bad) it just wasn't all over the news.

Now if she was 26, a college graduate, not doing any charity work or having a job, living the life of a socialite and expecting the British tax payer to pick up the tab, then that's another story and I would totally agree with some of the comments. But that is not the case.

Last edited:
I agree with you, Zonk. I find the harshness toward both young princesses rather off-putting. I'll wait until they're through school to pass judgement.:flowers:

Honestly...its not just the York girls. I find some of the criticism of the York family as a whole a little mean. Beatrice is fat, Eugenie never smiles, Sarah looks a mess, Sarah is criticized because it appears that she has had some work done the next minute she has too many wrinkles, etc. It just goes on and on.

Yes, there are some things that they can do better (act better in public, dress better, make wiser decisions regarding clubbing and dating particular people) and I am not suggesting that we should have sugary posts and the like all day, but let's not forget that at the end they are people, they are not perfect and they have feelings. And say what you want about them individually...they act more as a cohesive unit than tons of people that I know.

I am sorry to get on my soap box, but I used to be a semi regular visitor in the York forums and stopped visiting because it seemed as as if the York family could never do anything right. Again, I recognize the value and appreciate all sides of a discussion (pros and cons) ...I just wonder how many others have felt the same and decided to stay away as well.

Last edited:
Princess Eugenie leaving Movida with a male friend thought to be
named Michael Walker. The couple separated when they were
spotted by photographers, London, Britain - 16 Oct 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
The purple dress w the black stockings looks great on her. Thanks for the pics, Ice.

Well, I don't follow the royal family as much as I used to, so that's part of why I haven't been in this thread much, but I lost interest in the thread when I realized how much of it was about the Yorks' appearance. I mean, I think to some extent they do it to themselves, because Beatrice is studying fashion and Eugenie is obviously experimenting with fashion, so they do dress to invite comments about the way they look...

But I just don't care enough about the way a person presents themselves outwardly for that to be all I want to discuss about them. Sarah actually is involved in a wide number of charities and projects, but it seems like the discussion is always centred on how she dresses. And it's almost always critical. Oh well...what can I say...

True. Rather shallow of us, I being a member of the guilty party myself.

Yes it may be shallow of us, but goodness, wouldn't one think that by now they would get the message?? They just all look so bad and they just continue to do so. They make no effort to look their best (or it appears that way) and I think it is just sad.

Well, I don't follow the royal family as much as I used to, so that's part of why I haven't been in this thread much, but I lost interest in the thread when I realized how much of it was about the Yorks' appearance. I mean, I think to some extent they do it to themselves, because Beatrice is studying fashion and Eugenie is obviously experimenting with fashion, so they do dress to invite comments about the way they look...

But I just don't care enough about the way a person presents themselves outwardly for that to be all I want to discuss about them. Sarah actually is involved in a wide number of charities and projects, but it seems like the discussion is always centred on how she dresses. And it's almost always critical. Oh well...what can I say...
Lead the way! Start a thread about Sarah's charity work.:flowers:

Her image/rep has really went down the tubes fast, hasn't it? Both her and Beatrice need some serious image rehabilitation...

There were reports earlier on that Beatrice would be studying fashion or textiles, but she's studying a program of the History of Ideas; this suggests to me that she's a more studious, intelligent girl than she's given credit for. :flowers:

Lead the way! Start a thread about Sarah's charity work.:flowers:

Haha, well, I actually don't know that much about it, but I can tell you that last week she opened a charitable foundation for children in the United Arab Emirates. It's called "Sarah Selects" and is in partnership with a UK company, "Select Property." Response Source | Press Releases - Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York Selects Aquitainia to Launch her Children's Charity in UAE with UK based Select Property | Journalist enquiries, press releases and more! I'll post the link in Sarah's thread as well.

I didn't know that Beatrice wasn't studying fashion...see how much I keep up with this. And I do have enough of a shallow side to be pleased.

I think Sarah has involved herself in alot of various charities. And I think she's sincere. Despite everything, she strikes me as a compassionate person who does care about people and the issues she's involved in.

Run Eugenie - and as fast as you can.:eek:

She should have been more concerned why he was out there flirting w some other woman when he was "with" her that night. I think Pss E was the one dissed, not the other girl being kicked out of the VIP area. Sounds like a great guy! Right.

Obviously the Guy is not committed enough...he'll probablly have a new realtionship every month!!

Looks like she's her mother's girl and will learn things the hard way. . . .:bang:

And they're absolutely right. And I for one find it pretty ridiculous that Fergie seems to be appointed Eugenie's guide into Royal engagements when it wouldn't hurt her father to get off of the golf course and actually do something himself. Sarah isn't a member of the Royal Family, her role in the family is a private one of a mother to her daughters. Let's face it, Sarah's hardly a Royal role model for Eugenie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom