Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 4: June-October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:flowers:I got the impression that the article was suggesting that Eugenie's a young lady who's "been around the block," which I don't think is called for.

Last edited by a moderator:
the article is just so wierd because it has no evidence watsoever to back it up!!! how can people call this news?!!
however i do agree that TB is hawt!!!

Pics 24.9.2008

Princess Eugenie leaving Boujis nightclub at 4am, London, England - 24.09.08

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Very quick turnaround time, iceflower! Pictures hot off the press!

So, the bill for each York Princess is 250,000 pounds a year for security? For what, as comments at the end of the article said, to protect their outfit from getting a drink splashed on it?
I have to say ,Eugenie is just gorgeous.

Thanks, Ice. Is she doing anything else but hitting the nightclubs?

Are the British taxpayers supporting the bill for the York girls' security? Seems there was a debate on that before with some saying it was indeed the taxpayers and other saying it was privately funded by P. Andrew and the BRF.

They always have to post the most unflattering pics of Pss B, don't they?

Ive always liked Eugenie more perhaps its the fact that I Wrote her once and got a personal reply.

I nearly burned my fingers! ;) :)
And Avicenna, you could be right about that, the Dailymail has a similar
topic in it's article about last night:

Heavy security for Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie as they enjoy a VERY late night out at Boujis

Quote of the article:
Despite frequently partying without security, somebody had obviously decided the two women needed some chaperones for Wednesday's boozy night at members club Boujis.

My guess: increased presence in particular for Eugenie as long as she is getting used the paps. After all they can be nasty sometimes and I doubt she was exposed to them before in such a manner. The usual family events don't count IMO to get accustomed on a stand-alone basis or together with her sister. And frankly, I haven't seen this many pics of Eugenie partying before.

it took about 2 weeks we had the same surgery I Was sending her my best wishes and asked about her hobbies she likes netball

Pics 25.9.2008

Last night Eugenie went out with her sister, as to belga:

"unfortunately, their car was given a penalty charge notice for
being parked on a double yellow line, while the princesses danced
the night away!" :)

Here's a nice -----> pic

and a -----> gallery

You can find more links with pics at Bea's thread! :flowers:

Very nice pic of Pss E - thanks Ice. She's def more photogenic than her sister, the poor thing (meaning Pss B and those horrible photos they're always printing of her).

Netball. Is that volleyball? Two weeks isn't bad at all. She must have replied to you quite quickly.:flowers:

it took about 2 weeks we had the same surgery I Was sending her my best wishes and asked about her hobbies she likes netball

Eugenie doesn't seem to leave night-clubs looking worse-for-wear. Good for her!:flowers:

Very nice pic of Pss E - thanks Ice. She's def more photogenic than her sister, the poor thing (meaning Pss B and those horrible photos they're always printing of her).

Pic 2.10.2008

Princess Eugenie leaving Volstead nightclub. London, England - 02.10.08

---> Pic

Princess Eugenie leaving Nobu restaurant, Mayfair, London - 01.10.08

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Thanks again, Ice! I think Pss E gets more striking as she matures.

Totally agree with you about that, Bella :)

Princess Eugenie attends the launch party for Form Menswear, at
Harrods with her sister on October 2, 2008 in London, England

-----> Pic

Check out Princess Beatrice's thread for more pics :flowers:

The pics are great, Ice. Thanks! I believe someone in an earlier thread mentioned the resemblence between Pss E and Charlotte Casiraghi. I can def. see it.

I know they are young and all... but don't they have school on weekdays????

Beatrice does, but Eugenie's on her gap year. I'm not sure exactly what her goals are for the year off, but she won't start uni until next fall.

I've got to say, she's really starting to grow into her looks. And she's looking more and more like Andrew (and, IMO, a young Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon) every day!

A good picture of her--she has strong features that she plays up well. Very attractive in her own way. She isn't googly-eyed like her sister (not trying to be mean!).

Beatrice does, but Eugenie's on her gap year. I'm not sure exactly what her goals are for the year off, but she won't start uni until next fall.

I've got to say, she's really starting to grow into her looks. And she's looking more and more like Andrew (and, IMO, a young Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon) every day!

I have to disagree. Andrew has the classic Windsor features; eyes, jawline, that Pss B has inherited. I don't see any Windsor features in Pss E. People have always said that her looking like a young Queen Mum but I think it's only 'cuz they're both brunettes with cream skin.

People have always said that her looking like a young Queen Mum but I think it's only 'cuz they're both brunettes with cream skin.

Her coloring is definitely like the Queen Mother's, but it's more something about Eugenie's eyes and brow that reminds me of her great-grandmother. The Queen Mum also had that very close-set brow.

I honestly hope that Eugenie makes something more of her gap year than her sister. Sofar she has only been partying too. Don't these girls know that people might expect something from them because of their family background???

I honestly hope that Eugenie makes something more of her gap year than her sister. Sofar she has only been partying too.

Well said. I do hope Eugenie has a plan for the year, and one that involves more than going from bar to restaurant to night club to fashion show to innauguration of some pointless fashion / PR event! IMO This has little to do with the royal backgrounds of these girls and peoples expectations of what these girls might do but more with them wanting to do anything somthing for themselves and make the most of the opportunities that life has in store for them. They have some pretty good examples in front of them -the Wales boys both investing heavuily in careers in the armed forces, their mother Sarah building a career for herself in the US, Zara and Peter......

Has it been said which university she chose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom