Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 4: June-October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! That's exactly what I mean. Too funny ~ Princess E was obviously too young to experience the lovely fashion of the 80s firsthand but it seems she's showing a keen appreciation now.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! That's exactly what I mean. Too funny ~ Princess E was obviously too young to experience the lovely fashion of the 80s firsthand but it seems she's showing a keen appreciation now.
I fear it is all coming back. The big hair (with hairspray), bigger glasses (both optical and sun), baby doll dresses, killer stilletos, pencil skirts, stovepipe pants, and (horror of horrors) . . . sholder pads! :eek:

I fear it is all coming back. The big hair (with hairspray), bigger glasses (both optical and sun), baby doll dresses, killer stilletos, pencil skirts, stovepipe pants, and (horror of horrors) . . . sholder pads! :eek:
Naw. . .just the cute little mini-skirts the Go-go's and Patty Smythe of Scandal used to wear. That would be cute!

guys, i think she went to a fancy dress party..i dont think eugenie would really wear that on a night out..but its good to see that shes having fun and os not afraid to let loose

:previous: You mean that dressing like we did is "fancy dress"? Funny even? I'm absolutely devastated! :lol:

guys, i think she went to a fancy dress party..i dont think eugenie would really wear that on a night out..but its good to see that shes having fun and os not afraid to let loose
I think you're right. And I believe I read someplace it was a themed party. Maybe pink was the theme.

Pic 4.9.2008

Princess Eugene wearing North American boots and a tasseled
handbag arrives at Boujis nightclub London, England - 04.09.08

- again something special ;)

----> Pic

Princess Eugene wearing North American boots and a tasseled
handbag arrives at Boujis nightclub London, England - 04.09.08

- again something special ;)

----> Pic

ok this outfit and the one in the earlier pic of her leaving boujis...they're a joke right...it was a costume party??????:ohmy:

My first impression was too much of everything........Looking at it again, she looks sweet and although a bit overloaded she is young enough to carry the whole get up. I would not rate it a ten but she looks unique. I like her.

The poor kid . . . what a mob of papps just surrounding her. I'm surprised her BGs let them get that close. It looks like she can barely walk through them. As for her outfit, it must be another themed party. I'm not into the whole American Southwest thing but she doesn't look too bad. She's actually quite an attractive young woman. Thanks, giov for the photo link.

Pics 9.9.2008

Princess Eugenie at Whisky Mist London, England - 09.09.08

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Thanks Ice. Pss E is becoming quite the Girl About Town, isn't she? Which I suppose is normal for her age. I like the outfit she's wearing in these photos compared to more recent things she's been pic'd in. I think darker clothing goes better w her hair color and complexion.

Thanks for the pics Ice and giov, it is great to get to see Eugenie growing up in front of us, courtesy of your pix. :flowers:
. . . . Pss E is becoming quite the Girl About Town, isn't she? Which I suppose is normal for her age.
I think we all need to get past thinking of the young Wales and York royals as kids, except of course Viscount Severn and Lady Louise, and they really are infants! It's so easy to get stuck in a time warp and forget they are all grown up in control of their lives. That's why these pix are so important. They keep us up to date.

bella said:
I like the outfit she's wearing in these photos compared to more recent things she's been pic'd in. I think darker clothing goes better w her hair color and complexion.
I think some of the pix were fancy dress and, as you can see from some of the pix the colour of the boots doesn't suit her at all, in fact in some they maker her feet and legs look distinctly chunky and a lot shorter.

As to the type of colours she should wear? Like most redheads (or in her case glorious auburn) her skintone is very delicate and often almost transluscent and anything in the pastel range either washes her out or makes her look sallow.

It looks very much like she has discovered a redhead's ultimate weapon - jewel colours. Vibrant reds not earth tones, sapphire blues not baby, emerald green and not sage even if they happen to be the pallet of the season.

However, there is one major consolation prize and that is that she is one of the minority that are able to wear black and look vibrant, courtesy of her hair and skintone.

I do believe she is developing her own style and, it owes absolutely nothing to her mother or her sister

First it was Chelsy Davy and those "tasteless" (according to the Mail) hoop earrings, now it's Eugenie and a glowstick. Shocking! What is the world coming to?

Thanks again, giov. It must be such a nusance, tho, to have flashbulbs going off in your face late at night when you're coming out of a club.

I think it is nice to see her "acting" her age and having fun. She has grown up in the spot light and I think handles it pretty well. I always thought she was going to be very pretty and I personally think she is right up there in beauty along with Zara. I think as she grows and finds her style, she will be very beautiful woman.

I totally agree with you, Rebafan. However, I don't think her older sister will fare quite as well in the beauty department as she grows..older.

Lovely pics of a lovely girl once again, giov! Thank you!!

You are welcome udyusa!:flowers:
I agree, Eugenie is a lovely girl!

Thanks Giov for the pictures!!
I agree with you udyusa about both girls, this isn't meant to bash anyone, but I do not feel that Bea is all that pretty, never did, she was just blessed with gorgeous hair. IMO

Thanks, giov! I think Pss E is quite attractive, however, I do think Pss B is pretty as well. They just have different looks. And B has that amazing hair! But E is more classically pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom