Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 3: March 2007-June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Heir Apparent
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia
Welcome to the new (Part 3) thread for news and photos of Princess Eugenie of York.

The old thread can be found here.

While posting, please remember our Community Rules and Membership FAQs, especially:​
  • This thread is for current events only
  • You can post directly only pictures you have written permission from the coyright holder. Posting links is perfectly ok.
  • Stay respectiful, even if you disagree

Last edited by a moderator:
Does she have a bf?

What are her A levels?

I dont know but I remember reading somewhere a long time ago that she was interested in history of art (or something like that)

lady_windsor said:
I dont know but i remember reading somewhere a long time ago that she was interested in history of art (or something like that)
Just once I'd like to see a royal major in something like business or chemistry:ROFLMAO:

At least this generation is not living SOLELY OFF there titles.

lady_windsor said:
I dont know but i remember reading somewhere a long time ago that she was interested in history of art (or something like that)
History of Art is not an A level course. Some of the many available are Art - Performance & Media, Business Studies, Computing & IT, English & other languages, Technology, Humanities, Science & Maths. :flowers:

School

School for scandal beefs up security.

From: The Daily Mail (London, England) | Date: March 12, 2007

Byline: RICHARD KAY
EVEN the most prestigious institutions cannot escape the realities of modern life.
But when exclusive Marlborough College unveils its firstever head of security next month, it will mean the arrival of a familiar face for the Duchess of York's daughter Princess Eugenie.
For I can reveal that it is 16-year-old Eugenie's police bodyguard Paul Crisp who has been appointed to the new job.
A former protection officer to Fergie, Crisp has been guarding the Queen's granddaughter and her older sister Beatrice for more than ten years.

Will she give a Tattler interview?

i kind of hope shell do something simply because we dont get to see that much of her but i don think it will be anything public..otherwise we may have heard about it. perhaps she may attend a fashion sho with her mother(or something of the sort)

lady_windsor said:
perhaps she may attend a fashion sho with her mother(or something of the sort)
If she does, lets hope she picks up some ideas on what not to wear! :rolleyes:

Princess Eugenie To Celebrate 17th Birthday With Private Party

Princess Eugenie will celebrate her 17th birthday on Friday with a party for 100 of her friends and family. The young royal has invited guests to the bash at London's private members club The Firehouse in South Kensington, and the celebrations are set to be a modest low-key affair compared to her older sister Princess Beatrice's 18th birthday party.
Star-studded guests included Hollywood actress Demi Moore and Kelly Osbourne.
Eugenie - the youngest daughter of Sarah Ferguson Duchess of York and Prince Andrew - has invited Sir Bob Geldof's daughter Pixie, business tycoon Richard Branson's 21-year-old son Sam and Harrow schoolboy Tassiso von Bismarck, 18 - the great-great-grandson of the former German chancellor, amongst others.

Fergie treates Princess Eugenie to coming of age dinner at Cipriani

Sarah Ferguson has suffered a lot of negative headlines for treating her children more as sisters than daughters so perhaps she thought it wise to take out Princess Eugenie for a 17th birthday dinner last night at Cipriani restaurant in Mayfair on the eve of the big day.
Fergie treates Princess Eugenie to coming of age dinner at Cipriani | News | This is London

This articl is more about Sarah then Eugenie, a complete waste of time.

There is an article in the Daily Mail about her party and her blogging on MySpace and Facebook. From the response of the spokesperson, now that word has gotten out, Eugenie might be in a bit of trouble because of what-all is now available to read online.

Poor kid can't catch a break even when trying to be a typical teenager!

Here is th article from Daily Mail

Her Royal Blogness Princess Eugenie

It seems nobody can resist the current craze for writing internet 'blogs' - even the Royal Family has joined in.
Princess Eugenie has set up her own blog - or internet diary - on the popular MySpace website and chats intimately about her life with the other Royals. Even the Queen makes an appearance on Eugenie's site, which can be viewed by anyone with internet access. The Princess lists her as one of her heroes and reveals she is nicknamed 'Super Gran'.

Picture - Princess Eugenie out on Friday for her 27th Birthday party

Last edited:
I have a myspace but the most famous persons on it are William Shatner and Kevin Smith--because I know their myspace profiles are real.

I would be embarassed to link to someone just because they are famous (I honestly wouldn't give a hoot about Eugenie if she wasn't a Royal unlike the above guys whose work I like) and especially if the profile was Fake!

Are you sure her Myspace page is real??? I've heard No Way are any members of the BRF on Myspace as themselves. And the supposed page of Pss Beatrice is a total joke. I wouldn't put too much faith in these "celeb" pages.

eugenie is a beauty!
she look very happy and sarah look very pround

Great photo links!! Thanks, Avalon. I think Pss Eugenie looks great. Very grown up. Sarah's half sibs are very attractive. I think Eliza looks very much like a blonde version of Eugenie.

It seems Eugenie is following in the footsteps of her mother and sister with regard to 'showing it all' :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot for posting these pics, Avalon!! :flowers:
It's great to see the three - Sarah, Bea and the birthday girl Eugenie - together again, they all looked great and definetly enjoyed a great party.

That myspace profile is fake. I think Eugenie is the most attractive of the york girls.

You're welcome everyone! :flowers:

Skydragon said:
It seems Eugenie is following in the footsteps of her mother and sister with regard to 'showing it all' :rolleyes:

I don't think Eugenie's dress was show-it-all kind, or at least it was certainly better then some of the dress choices of the York girls before. And it suited her too, imo. :)

Skydragon said:

My thoughts exactly. They are all the time appearing so "fleshy"....

iceflower said:
Here are some more pics of Eugenie and her guests last friday:
Thank you, Iceflower!!! I really like the 1st pic of Eugenie. She looks very pretty (though older than 17). Does anyone know who the woman in the white suite is in pic 2? Behind Sarah? She looks very familiar. Freddie W. should have dressed a bit more appropriate, if you ask me. Those dirty sneakers have got to go! Lady G looks great, as always. Is that her new bf? In the last pic, Sarah is showing her age. And that's my commentary.:lol:

Is Eugenie still planning on attending a US university?

wow those are some really bad photos. freddy windsor looks like the walking dead and gabriela looks like her legs are way too big for her boday!

I think Eugenie looked great! I always thought she was more attractive than her sister.....I prefer dark hair to red hair [exception made for Harry ;) ].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom