The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 10:55 AM
Gentry

whos the boy in the first picture?

Old 04-06-2008, 05:30 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Eugenie looks set to follow in her older sister's footsteps by pursuing a career in the art world.
The 18-year-old daughter of the Duke and Duchess of York is studying at Marlborough College and is considering going to art school instead of university when she completes her A-levels later this year

Talented Eugenie set to follow sister Beatrice's artistic ambitions | the Daily Mail

The pictures in this article show just how airbrushed the Tatler photo's were!

Old 04-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Serene Highness

Has Anyone Ever Heard This???

I was out with a bunch of people over this weekend and somehow the conversation turned to British Royalty (The Queen had been showing on one of the pay channels). After the usual discussion about Charles & Camilla & Di and the whole Wales clan, a woman said her mother had been "good friends" with Pss. Eugenie's grandmother. Myself and another woman who were the most interested (and in touch, imo) royalphiles there, got all excited and assumed she meant Sarah's late mother. When we started asking her about it she said no, she meant Lynn Wyatt - a Texas socialite. Huh? She went on quite convincingly that Pss E. isn't the biological child of Prince Andrew but the child of Steve Wyatt who began an affair w Sarah shortly after she gave birth to Pss. Beatrice. This woman - who supposedly is from some influential NY family - said "everyone" knows this but it's "not discussed". She said the resemblence between Lynn W and Pss E is "remarkable and obvious" and when we said No Way she said to google pics of Lynn Wyatt as a young women and we'd see for ourselves. I just chalk it up to stupid gossip (like the Harry and Hewitt paternity rumor) but a few ppl I've asked about this have said they've heard it and wouldn't doubt it. Have I been in a cave or something these past 18 years?
Old 04-07-2008, 11:08 AM
Serene Highness

I have read on more than one occasion that Sarah was already pregnant with Eugenie when she was first introduced to Steve Wyatt by his mother. That makes Wyatt being Eugenie's father a little impossible.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Eugenie as a young child, and now, looks remarkably similar to the Queen Mother as a young woman for them not to be related. http://www.baronage.co.uk/2002/youngliz.jpg
Old 04-07-2008, 11:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
Have I been in a cave or something these past 18 years?
I wouldn't doubt it either. You haven't been in a cave (well I hope not), but Beatrice and Eugenie are not exactly top news are they, so who their father might be, is not 'hot news'.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:33 AM
Serene Highness

I have a feeling that the Queen might disagree with that.
Old 04-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimebear View Post
I have read on more than one occasion that Sarah was already pregnant with Eugenie when she was first introduced to Steve Wyatt by his mother. That makes Wyatt being Eugenie's father a little impossible.
Not to mention, I did google pictures of Lynn Wyatt and I can't see any resemblance to Eugenie.

Then again, I can't see much resemblance between Harry and Hewitt either, but I have to admit there's more resemblance between those to than Lynn Wyatt and Eugenie.

I know Sarah had an affair but I also thought it was while she was pregnant with Eugenie, not before. Furthermore I think Eugenie looks a lot like Andrew. It's really noticeable to me.
Old 04-07-2008, 03:03 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmay286 View Post
Not to mention, I did google pictures of Lynn Wyatt and I can't see any resemblance to Eugenie.
I also googled pictures of Lynn Wyatt and have to say, I can see why there are such rumours, especially based on the airbrushed Eugenie.
Old 04-07-2008, 03:24 PM
Heir Apparent

I can not see the likeness between the real life Princess Eugine and Ms. Lynn Wyatt. However, I have to agree with Skydragon that the airbrushed version of Princess Eugine bears little resemblance to the aforementioned lady. I am curious why this gossip has appeared.
Old 04-07-2008, 05:49 PM
Serene Highness

I't's always been assumed in the media that Sarah and Steve Wyatt's affair began when she was in the early stages of pregnancy with Eugenie and carried on after she was born. She then moved on to John Bryan who was Wyatt's friend. Only Sarah will truly know if the child was concieved before or after she first slept with Steve Wyatt but even if he's not the father her behaviour at that time was IMO disgusting and I can understand why Prince Phillip still has no time for her.
Old 04-08-2008, 04:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Even if Eugenie isn't Andrew's biological daughter, she at least seem to possess a bit of a brain, which might come in handy for the RF once she is old enough to severe her ties to her other two "triplets". The real problem IMHO is that she is Sarah Ferguson's daughter and was raised by her. Only time will tell what she will be making out of her life despite this bad start.
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 04-08-2008, 04:49 AM
Nobility

I think we shouldn't in thid forum relay such rumours about children not being their father's biological child, this is really not faitr !!! On the case of Eugenie, she definitely looks so much like prince andrew and like the young Queen Mother that no doubt is possible about her filiation.
Old 04-08-2008, 05:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by assia View Post
On the case of Eugenie, she definitely looks so much like prince andrew and like the young Queen Mother that no doubt is possible about her filiation.
Unless the mother was locked in a room and guarded night and day by her husband, there can always be a doubt as to who the father is.
Old 04-08-2008, 06:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I think we shouldn't in thid forum relay such rumours about children not being their father's biological child, this is really not faitr !!!
Well, if the children are from a mother who evidently had affairs while being married to her husband, then doubt about their paternity is part of their inheritance. It's sad, but that's how it is. And really, there are women who have never had another man besides their husbands and, as I can tell from my own experience, it's not that difficult if you married for love and not for a social position or a bank balance.
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:59 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I think we shouldn't in thid forum relay such rumours about children not being their father's biological child, this is really not faitr !!! On the case of Eugenie, she definitely looks so much like prince andrew and like the young Queen Mother that no doubt is possible about her filiation.
Sorry, but I never saw the Queen Mother/Eugenie connection. They're both brunettes but that's pretty much where the resemblence - for me - stops. Eugenie's face is a different shape, her eyes are entirely different so is her mouth, imo. I think she looks more like P. Andrew than anyone (except for those Windsor eyes he has - Bea def. got those).
Old 04-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Serene Highness

I don't think she looks like the QM either.
Old 04-08-2008, 06:28 PM
Heir Apparent

When Beatrice and Eugenie were growing up, I always thought that Beatrice looked like Sarah and that Eugenie looked like Andrew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmay286 View Post
Furthermore I think Eugenie looks a lot like Andrew. It's really noticeable to me.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:19 PM
Serene Highness

I've always thought that Beatrice looks like Andrew with Sarah's red hair but that Eugenie resembles neither the Windsors nor the Fergusons.
Old 04-09-2008, 02:07 AM
Courtier

Like you Kimebear and Angela, everything I've read about Sarah says that she met Wyatt when she was 4 - 5 months pregnant.

Really, I've lost count of the number of times that I've read who really fathered which royal children and grandchildren. Keeps the tabloids selling, I suppose.

Tags
princess eugenie