Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 3: March 2007-June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
her style looks really good although imo not too sure about that scarf she seems so fond of

Eugenie reminds me of the Queen Mother and a young Princess margaret

her style looks really good although imo not too sure about that scarf she seems so fond of

If her scarf was her only asset she might be worried, but it isn't so she isn't either.:rolleyes:

If her scarf was her only asset she might be worried, but it isn't so she isn't either.:rolleyes:
i didnt say that her scarf was her only asset...i have one exactly like that (in a different colour) but i just thought that i didnt like the way it was being worn

Photo by Rex Features ( 719630a ) Princess Eugenie Princess Eugenie skating on Winter Wonderland ice rink, Hyde Park, London, Britain - 13 Dec 2007
http://i11.tinypic.com/728cccy.jpg
Such a pretty girl, but very little dress sense, it would appear. There is a time and place for scarves such as she is wearing and this was neither the time or place. :eek:

Well at least the scarf and the hat match.:D

breaking news guys..eugenie has had a hair cut and it looks FAB..it really suits her face!

i was going to mention that....from this pic it looks great on her.

I think that Princess Eugenie is really just a beautiful girl and I enjoy seeing her shy smile. She seems to be more Royal, less celebrity (unlike her sister)

Eugenie is far more prettier then her sister.

I think that Eugenie seems to be morer of a daddy's girl and Beatrice is more of a mummy's girl. Maybe Sarah influences Beatrice more and Andrew influences Eugenie more.

Sarah has said that while Eugenie looks like Andrew and Beatrice like Sarah, the personalities are the opposite.

Really? I think Beatrice looks more like her father - but it could be the Smile that's doing it for me. When she and Andrew smile, to me they look just alike.

Whoever said Eugenie is reminiscent of the Edwardians is dead on - very classic looks. She'd look great in Titanic-era dresses dripping in jewelry.

I wonder if Eugenie will choose 18 as her milestone birthday and choose to have her big Windsor Castle party then as Beatrice did rather than wait till she's 21. If she does that will be something to look forward to next month. I know Beatrice is supposed to have chosen 18 rather than 21 because there were a lot of 8's in her birthday but many young people now see 18 as their coming of age so who knows.

Does anyone one know where I can find recent pictures of Princess Eugenie?

I have to say of the two York Girls, Eugenie is the prettiest. Bea is pretty but I think Eugenie is stunning with her dark hair and blue eyes. I always thought when she lost her baby fat, she would be a stunner. Both parents should be very proud of their two fairly normal girls.

I can't beleive the amount of weight thats been "shaved", so to speak, from her waist and arms. In real life she looks about a U.K. size 12 but in these she's at least an 8.

It is such a shame they felt the need to alter the photograph so much, I wonder how the princess feels about it? I know if someone wanted to do that to a photograph of me, my self-confidence would take quite a beating.

It is such a shame they felt the need to alter the photograph so much, I wonder how the princess feels about it? I know if someone wanted to do that to a photograph of me, my self-confidence would take quite a beating.

I know it is a shame that they have altered her picture so much.

I think she comes across as quite poised and down-to-earth. I think both York girls seem very polite and aware of their unique situation and don't seem to take advantage of it. Kudos to their parents for that. Pss E. does seem unusually thin, though. I hope it's just a touch up per the magazine and not a hint of an eating disorder.

She just keeps getting more gorgeous...she'll be the one to watch in the coming years, for sure.

The worst of it is, that you can see it. I had never thought of the effects on a persons self confidence of being airbrushed and unfortunately it makes it look as if her head is too big for her body. :rolleyes:

Even though they put way too much makeup on her, her pictures turned out much better than her sisters. She is definately the prettier of the two girls. with or without the makeup.

I dont know why they have to make the girls look older in the pictures , why so much make up , they are sweet lookings without all the big hair and makeup. but must say great pictures even if they have been airbrused

There's the look of a drag queen about her to be frank but I suppose it's passable. I think she looks better naturally, even in her wierd fashion combos.

There's the look of a drag queen about her to be frank but I suppose it's passable. I think she looks better naturally, even in her wierd fashion combos.
I couldn’t agree more, I really wish that they had went for a more natural, youthful, fresh look. I did like the parts of the interview that they printed however; she comes across like a very sweet young lady.

And if I could go OT for a moment - I have to say Camilla is absolutely glowing in your avatar :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom