Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 3: March 2007-June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HRH Princess Eugenie of York is a real beauty. Those intense-looking eyes and the flawless complexion.

Eugenie goes for spin down memory lane with retro car

When Princess Eugenie takes to the road in the future she will be turning heads in a Nissan Figaro convertible. The stylish set of wheels, a 17th-birthday gift from her mother, the Duchess of York, should make the royal teen the envy of her pals.
The car's retro look has earned it a host of fans among younger drivers. Owners of the limited edition model - only 20,000 were ever produced - include chart-topping singer Joss Stone and Athina Onassis de Miranda, the shipping heiress.

Bella said:
Freddie W. should have dressed a bit more appropriate, if you ask me. Those dirty sneakers have got to go! :lol:

Good gracious! They must be a favourite of his because he's always wearing them, or I've seen a lot of photos of him wearing them with the same crazy look on his face!:ohmy:

indian princess said:
lord fredrick windsor really does look like a zombie
yes. i agree.his eyes are round and always look dark. He always looks like hes falling out of a party or as ad too much too drink..

On the other hand, i think Eugenie looked lovely. its really nice to see her after such a long period of absence.
btw(how lucky is she to get a car for her birthday. shes not legal to drive for at least ANOTHER YEAR)
I dont like what Beatrice is Wearing
Sarahs siblings look amazing. The girl looks just like Eugenie

Actually she is the legal age to drive in the uk. Beatrice also got a car at 17, she got a bmw from her father.

Not one of the Wales' favoured Audi's? I'm shocked! ;)

She is the legal age to drive, but even if she wasn't, I got a car before I could legally drive. She most likely doesn't have her license yet, but as in my case, it will be good for her to do some learning in her car.

Eugenie is so beautiful and smart.

Has anyone tried adding Eugenie pn her facebook. I just wonder if she may accept- there was a story anout messages she sent to her friend pixie which i was wondering how people could get hold of unless they were added as friens with her

Are we even sure it's her?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, we are not. As a matter of fact there are several (more then 10) girls, claiming to be Princess Eugenie (both in Facebook and myspace).
Most of the mini bios are plain simple and childish - something along the lines "My parents are divorced but they are supet, my granny is the best in the world, I'm very close with my cousins Wills and Harry".

If Princess Eugenie, Beatrice or any other Royal wished to have a facebook account (quite a normal wish and means to communicate with friends), I would think they had enough sense to have write something other then 'Hi, I'm Eugenie. I'm a Princess and member of the Royal Family. My grandma is the Queen of England'. :wacko:

Last edited:
Eugenie has a facebook! you can see a small pic of her. but her profile is private and her friends list are all people from her school or London. Beatrice is on there too. They have private pics of them on there(the one you can see) and they go by Beatrice York and Eugenie York. And if you look at they're friends you can tell that its them. I don't think that they would have attend them if they didn't know them.

Princess Eugenie Refers To Rocker Friend As "Lover" On Facebook

Princess Eugenie Refers To Rocker Friend As "Lover" On Facebook

London, England (BANG) - Britain's Princess Eugenie has posted a loving message to Sir Bob Geldof's daughter Pixie, on the internet site Facebook.
The 17-year-old princess jokingly calls the 16-year-old rocker's daughter her "lover" and says she can't wait to see her again.
Eugenie wrote on Pixie's personal Facebook page: "Am seeing you in less than two days after it being nearly a year and I feel that is hideous behavior from both is us. Can't handle another year with no love from my lover."
She then ends the message with 20 kisses.
The princess' older sister Beatrice is good friends with Pixie's older sister Peaches and invited her to her 18th birthday party last year.
Last month, it was revealed the princesses both had MySpace pages on which Eugenie had named Queen Elizabeth as her hero, but a spokesman said they both now preferred to use Facebook since it is more private.

AHN | Princess Eugenie Refers To Rocker Friend As "Lover" On Facebook | May 6, 2007

lady_windsor said:
Has anyone tried adding Eugenie pn her facebook. I just wonder if she may accept- there was a story anout messages she sent to her friend pixie which i was wondering how people could get hold of unless they were added as friens with her
In order for them to get a hold of the message Eugenie sent to Pixie, they would have had to have Pixie friended, not Eugenie as the message would have shown up on Pixie's page. I do wonder how they managed to get to Pixie's page though.
Bea & Eugenie have facebook due to its privacy and security. I doubt they would add someone they don't know.

is that real? I mean the facebook thing

Last edited by a moderator:
i am sure that the facebook is real. i was just wondering how people managed to read the message.o well i wont add them cos i would be angry if some random person was trying to talk to them.
i dont think the myspaces are real though although it has been claimed that they use myspace.

HRH Kimetha said:
"Am seeing you in less than two days after it being nearly a year and I feel that is hideous behavior from both is us. Can't handle another year with no love from my lover."
What a weird thing to write to a friend. :wacko:

Skydragon said:
What a weird thing to write to a friend. :wacko:
maybe it was joke or something (or maybe she's a lezy) but who knows

acid_rain3075 said:

Does she have a boyfriend?

acid_rain3075 said:
I don't find it odd at all. It's how many, many (female) teenagers write to each other at all these days. :flowers:

I do not find it weird either. i talk to my friends on facebook like that all the time. You can see her wallpost by joining the London network and looking on Pixie's wallpost.

I think its definitely her. Just her list of friends with Beatrice York, Nikolai von Bismark, Tatiana Mountbatten, the Wentworth-Stanleys etc

Beck said:
I do not find it weird either. i talk to my friends on facebook like that all the time. You can see her wallpost by joining the London network and looking on Pixie's wallpost.

I think its definitely her. Just her list of friends with Beatrice York, Nikolai von Bismark, Tatiana Mountbatten, the Wentworth-Stanleys etc

I think it's her as well. But, I don't understand how people talk to their friends like that myself. Maybe I'm old school, but talk like that gets stares etc. But, that's me and I'll keep me that "old fashioned" me.:flowers:

I believe it is a FAKE when I MySpaced her name, I came up with several people claiming to be her, all of the material on there pages were things that had been on the internet in the last year.

It is very easy to fake a MySpace or Facebook account.

One of the blog entries had her GCSE results which were in ALL the papers last year.

It's very difficult to successfully fake a Facebook account, and have hundreds of friends from your school. One would have to fake hundreds of accounts using hundreds of e-mail addresses and find hundreds of pictures and manage all those accounts, leaving comments and making them friends. It would literally be a full-time job. Anyone who actually does go to Eugenie's school wouldn't be dumb enough to be Facebook friends with a fake Eugenie, because it would invaribly come up at school that the account was fake.

The evening Eugenie went a little Cuckoo

I don't remember seeing this article on the forum.

The evening Eugenie went a little Cuckoo

While everyone had Princess Beatrice down as the upcoming Royal wild child after she was photographed leaving Boujis in the early hours recently, it appears her younger sister Eugenie, 17, is also staking a claim to the title.

According to my impeccable sources, 18-year-old Beatrice, who is head over heels in love with her boyfriend Dave Clark, is actually the sensible one, while Eugenie appears to have inherited her mother's love of a good party.

The evening Eugenie went a little Cuckoo | the Daily Mail

Oh, the Daily Mail's impeccable sources. Whatever.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom