The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Thanks a lot for posting these pics, Avalon!!
It's great to see the three - Sarah, Bea and the birthday girl Eugenie - together again, they all looked great and definetly enjoyed a great party.

Old 03-26-2007, 07:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

That myspace profile is fake. I think Eugenie is the most attractive of the york girls.

Old 03-26-2007, 07:09 PM
Heir Apparent

You're welcome everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
It seems Eugenie is following in the footsteps of her mother and sister with regard to 'showing it all'
I don't think Eugenie's dress was show-it-all kind, or at least it was certainly better then some of the dress choices of the York girls before. And it suited her too, imo.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 03-27-2007, 02:45 AM
Super Moderator

Here are some more pics of Eugenie and her guests last friday:

Birthday girl Eugenie
Sarah and Beatrice
Frederick Windsor
Lady Gabriella
Sarah in the car
Old 03-27-2007, 04:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
It seems Eugenie is following in the footsteps of her mother and sister with regard to 'showing it all'
My thoughts exactly. They are all the time appearing so "fleshy"....
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:39 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Here are some more pics of Eugenie and her guests last friday:
Thank you, Iceflower!!! I really like the 1st pic of Eugenie. She looks very pretty (though older than 17). Does anyone know who the woman in the white suite is in pic 2? Behind Sarah? She looks very familiar. Freddie W. should have dressed a bit more appropriate, if you ask me. Those dirty sneakers have got to go! Lady G looks great, as always. Is that her new bf? In the last pic, Sarah is showing her age. And that's my commentary.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:19 PM
Nobility

Is Eugenie still planning on attending a US university?
Old 03-28-2007, 05:11 PM
Royal Highness

wow those are some really bad photos. freddy windsor looks like the walking dead and gabriela looks like her legs are way too big for her boday!
Old 03-28-2007, 11:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think Eugenie looked great! I always thought she was more attractive than her sister.....I prefer dark hair to red hair [exception made for Harry ].
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 03-29-2007, 03:52 AM
Commoner

Yeh, princess Eugenie is so pretty
Old 03-29-2007, 07:02 AM
Nobility

HRH Princess Eugenie of York is a real beauty. Those intense-looking eyes and the flawless complexion.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Eugenie goes for spin down memory lane with retro car

When Princess Eugenie takes to the road in the future she will be turning heads in a Nissan Figaro convertible. The stylish set of wheels, a 17th-birthday gift from her mother, the Duchess of York, should make the royal teen the envy of her pals.
The car's retro look has earned it a host of fans among younger drivers. Owners of the limited edition model - only 20,000 were ever produced - include chart-topping singer Joss Stone and Athina Onassis de Miranda, the shipping heiress.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 04-07-2007, 01:27 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella
Freddie W. should have dressed a bit more appropriate, if you ask me. Those dirty sneakers have got to go!

Good gracious! They must be a favourite of his because he's always wearing them, or I've seen a lot of photos of him wearing them with the same crazy look on his face!
Old 04-09-2007, 11:28 AM
Aristocracy

lord fredrick windsor really does look like a zombie
Old 04-09-2007, 01:46 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by indian princess
lord fredrick windsor really does look like a zombie
yes. i agree.his eyes are round and always look dark. He always looks like hes falling out of a party or as ad too much too drink..

On the other hand, i think Eugenie looked lovely. its really nice to see her after such a long period of absence.
btw(how lucky is she to get a car for her birthday. shes not legal to drive for at least ANOTHER YEAR)
I dont like what Beatrice is Wearing
Sarahs siblings look amazing. The girl looks just like Eugenie
Old 04-09-2007, 02:26 PM
Aristocracy

Actually she is the legal age to drive in the uk. Beatrice also got a car at 17, she got a bmw from her father.
Old 04-10-2007, 01:27 AM
Courtier

Not one of the Wales' favoured Audi's? I'm shocked!
Old 04-10-2007, 06:33 AM
Aristocracy

She is the legal age to drive, but even if she wasn't, I got a car before I could legally drive. She most likely doesn't have her license yet, but as in my case, it will be good for her to do some learning in her car.
Old 04-14-2007, 04:17 PM
Super Moderator

Pics 22.3.2007

Eugenie and her mother after a dinner together at Ciprani restaurant on 22/03/07, they surely discussed Eugenie's birthday party

Eugenie
Eugenie in the car
Sarah
Old 05-03-2007, 02:18 PM
Nobility

Eugenie is so beautiful and smart.

Tags
princess eugenie