Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 3: March 2007-June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How times have changed?
There was a time in the 70's when I laughed at an article depicting the Queen and Duke's paretening skills at being liberal when Andrew took a little too long look at Princess Margaret's cigarettes and had to go apologise to everyone about his inconsideration in ending his life to lung Cancer. How Edward was given a lecture by everyone including the Bishop of Canterbury when a school friend was expelled after been caught with Vodka.
I wonder how many royals in Frogmore are signing simitanously. Either way you can only blame the parents.

if this is a regular fun thing to do for girls out there...then for god's sake let her be....all she wanted was to have some fun....so let her....i would have killed myself by now if i was her...everyone giving their opinion about what to do and what not....and its not like she was parading herself naked down the road for all and sundry to watch...and take photos and videos and post it all on youtube....now that would have been a scandal!

In the great scheme of things "naked frolicking" isn't so bad... she could have gone and gotten her tongue pierced (oh, we've already done that, haven't we?).

Move over, Harry, your cousin wants to edge you out in naughtiness!

Unless Eugenie got caught smoking crack with Amy Winehouse, her cousin Harry still holds the tiltle for trying canabis at a much younger age. (Not that I recommmend either vice.)

Tat's! Tattoo's are next for the Royal cousins!!! :lol:

I dont think the story is completely tru actually...i think eugenie may have not been amongst the people caught naked!!! she seems way too grounded for that sort of thing

....and its not like she was parading herself naked down the road for all and sundry to watch...and take photos and videos and post it all on youtube....now that would have been a scandal!
You have it in a nutshell. A little harmless fun and everyone is acting like "she's going to be like her mother!" shock, horror! :bang:

This is teenage girls acting like teenage girls . . . involved in a bit of a lark . . . . and no there are not photo's, Eugenie is not acting like a slut so everyone needs to take a chill pill and get get over it. :whistling:

Sorry to be such a killjoy, but when your parents are as famous as these girls parents are, there are things you just DON'T DO (insert Bush Twins underage drinking antics HERE). And this is one of them. Because it's gonna get out and EVERYBODY'S Gonna know about it. . . .:eek:

Sorry to be such a killjoy, but when your parents are as famous as these girls parents are, there are things you just DON'T DO (insert Bush Twins underage drinking antics HERE). And this is one of them. Because it's gonna get out and EVERYBODY'S Gonna know about it. . . .:eek:
But there is hope, look how good the Bush twins turned out to be. People will make mistakes when they are young that is just living. Not everybody gets their name printed in the paper though, like Beatrice and Eugenie.

But there is hope, look how good the Bush twins turned out to be. People will make mistakes when they are young that is just living. Not everybody gets their name printed in the paper though, like Beatrice and Eugenie.

In the case of the Bush twins, IMO Grandma Bush probably sat them down for a nice long chat regarding conduct unbecoming a head of states daughters. :)

We are well past 10 pages so it's time to move to a new thread:​

Princess Eugenie 4 can be found here.



Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom