The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 10:55 PM
Royal Highness

I have to say, I didn't think Eugenie had it in her to go so carefree. She always strikes me as the quiet/shy one in the shadow of her more outgoing big sister.

Old 06-15-2008, 01:42 AM
Serene Highness

That's her public persona. Who knows what she's like in private, among close friends, after having a drink or two? I've always found her to be more closed off than Pss B but more mischevious and daring.

Old 06-15-2008, 08:13 AM
Imperial Majesty

All this fuss, at least it wasn't in Trafalgar Square!
Old 06-15-2008, 08:53 AM
Courtier

I'm sure grandma is just THRILLED today. LOL

But hey if she's comfortable putting it out there, good for her! I certainly wouldn't be, at least not without many many cocktails.
Old 06-15-2008, 09:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
All this fuss, at least it wasn't in Trafalgar Square!
Or playing Wood Nymph in the Diana fountain...
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 06-15-2008, 10:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

I find this amusing, the things girls get up to at boarding school. But didn´t they say they had been out drinking? Now, I have a bit of bother with that especially when they are supposed to be cramming for exams....
Some girls were expelled from my school for much much less than that.
Old 06-15-2008, 01:03 PM
Courtier

although i think that this is quite funny, i think it is appaling if eugenie really took part in this!! i had so much more respect for her and right now i am just so confused!!! if she was in her underwear, its one thing but completely naked??? thats tooo undignified!
Old 06-15-2008, 01:48 PM
Courtier

Both Beatrice and Eugenie have been to the Vivari Queens Cup Final 2008 earlier today!!! you can see picture on getty images website
Old 06-15-2008, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

I've posted the pics of them here, as Dave was with them Nice to see how well they get along with each other
Old 06-15-2008, 03:48 PM
Courtier

thank you for puting the pictures up..i dindt know how to do it..lool
Old 06-16-2008, 05:02 AM
Courtier

How times have changed?
There was a time in the 70's when I laughed at an article depicting the Queen and Duke's paretening skills at being liberal when Andrew took a little too long look at Princess Margaret's cigarettes and had to go apologise to everyone about his inconsideration in ending his life to lung Cancer. How Edward was given a lecture by everyone including the Bishop of Canterbury when a school friend was expelled after been caught with Vodka.
I wonder how many royals in Frogmore are signing simitanously. Either way you can only blame the parents.
Old 06-16-2008, 05:25 AM
Aristocracy

if this is a regular fun thing to do for girls out there...then for god's sake let her be....all she wanted was to have some fun....so let her....i would have killed myself by now if i was her...everyone giving their opinion about what to do and what not....and its not like she was parading herself naked down the road for all and sundry to watch...and take photos and videos and post it all on youtube....now that would have been a scandal!
Old 06-16-2008, 03:32 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

In the great scheme of things "naked frolicking" isn't so bad... she could have gone and gotten her tongue pierced (oh, we've already done that, haven't we?).

Move over, Harry, your cousin wants to edge you out in naughtiness!
Old 06-16-2008, 05:49 PM
Royal Highness

Unless Eugenie got caught smoking crack with Amy Winehouse, her cousin Harry still holds the tiltle for trying canabis at a much younger age. (Not that I recommmend either vice.)
Old 06-16-2008, 07:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Tat's! Tattoo's are next for the Royal cousins!!!
Old 06-17-2008, 12:23 PM
Courtier

I dont think the story is completely tru actually...i think eugenie may have not been amongst the people caught naked!!! she seems way too grounded for that sort of thing
Old 06-17-2008, 06:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by indian princess View Post
....and its not like she was parading herself naked down the road for all and sundry to watch...and take photos and videos and post it all on youtube....now that would have been a scandal!
You have it in a nutshell. A little harmless fun and everyone is acting like "she's going to be like her mother!" shock, horror!

This is teenage girls acting like teenage girls . . . involved in a bit of a lark . . . . and no there are not photo's, Eugenie is not acting like a slut so everyone needs to take a chill pill and get get over it.
Old 06-17-2008, 07:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Sorry to be such a killjoy, but when your parents are as famous as these girls parents are, there are things you just DON'T DO (insert Bush Twins underage drinking antics HERE). And this is one of them. Because it's gonna get out and EVERYBODY'S Gonna know about it. . . .
Old 06-17-2008, 07:22 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russophile View Post
Sorry to be such a killjoy, but when your parents are as famous as these girls parents are, there are things you just DON'T DO (insert Bush Twins underage drinking antics HERE). And this is one of them. Because it's gonna get out and EVERYBODY'S Gonna know about it. . . .
But there is hope, look how good the Bush twins turned out to be. People will make mistakes when they are young that is just living. Not everybody gets their name printed in the paper though, like Beatrice and Eugenie.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:00 PM
Aristocracy

Princess Eugenie skirts close to the wind at superstrict Royal Ascot with her risque hemline | Mail Online

Tags
princess eugenie