Princess Eugenie of York News and Pictures 2: March 2006-March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did Beatrice attend a girls school while Eugenie went co-ed?

Wasn't there a problem with the school Eugenie originally was to go to? It went under investigation for something. I think her present school was a second choice.

ysbel said:
Wasn't there a problem with the school Eugenie originally was to go to? It went under investigation for something. I think her present school was a second choice.
yes both Beatrice and Eugenie were supposed to go to a school in Switzerland

I wonder if Eugenie will do a magazine interview like Bea did when she was turning 17?

lady_windsor said:
I wonder if Eugenie will do a magazine interview like Bea did when she was turning 17?

I think that she will do a magazine interview when she have 18, the beatrice's interview was very rare

The school in Switerzerland (Aiglon) was when Beatrice was eleven. It was Eugenie's school a couple back that was the only second choice; the most recent two wouldn't have been necessary had she gone to Switzerland quite a while ago, but since that was in 2000, St. George's, Windsor and Marlborough were always her first choices for pre-prep and college. I don't think Aiglon was recent enough that we could still call Marlborough her second choice, as she may have come to college in England anyway.

Cowarth, the girls each got to chose their schools. Beatrice is more traditional and proper while Eugenie is more outgoing and sporty, and Marlborough and St Georges Ascot were the schools that happened to fit their personalities best.

I think there were some allegations of pedophilia by a teacher at the Switzerland school (but I don't think it involved students there). I don't remember if anything was ever proved.

well I heard the same from malborough but eugenie still goes there.

That is true of both schools. A crucial difference is that at Aiglon, the scandal was the school head, not a coach.

ooo I didn't know that. WEll St. George Ascot and Malborough are both fine schools so it probably doesn't matter that much now, just that they are getting a good education.

Question: are photos going to be released for her 17th birthday?

cowarth said:
When is the Easter break?
Spring half term ends 30th March 2007 and the summer half term starts 16th April 2007.

muse said:
Wonder why she did not join her family in Switzerland?

i read this aritcle thats says that she stayed home alone and went shopping at Harrods (and she left with like 15 shopping bags. and was dressed all black.)
did anybody read this too? and are there any pics?

*Eugenie* said:
i read this aritcle thats says that she stayed home alone and went shopping at Harrods (and she left with like 15 shopping bags. and was dressed all black.)
did anybody read this too? and are there any pics?

Some how I doubt she went shopping at Harrods.

Closed thread

Time to close this thread.
The new thread, dedicated to the Current Events of Princess Eugenie can be found here.

Thanks to everyone, who contributed. :flowers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom