The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 01:30 PM
Serene Highness

I agree, her teeth were very bad in 2000, she really tried to hide it as much as she could while laughing, i think it really bothered her, so my guess is that she got braces in 2000 to sort them out already a bit, and now it's for the finishing touch i think, so they are perfect

Old 11-24-2005, 08:13 PM
Heir Apparent

A MODEL PRINCESS
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_obje...name_page.html

Old 11-24-2005, 08:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakodas
Whatever you want to say about Sarah, no doubt these are Andrew's children. Peas in a pod...
wow... what a remarkable resemblance !!! :) :)
Old 11-24-2005, 11:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_platinum
wow... what a remarkable resemblance !!! :) :)
it is remarkable. though on some photos they can look a lot like their mom too. they're a good mix of both parents.

I think beatrice is more like dad than Eugenie.
Old 11-25-2005, 10:15 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyemma
it is remarkable. though on some photos they can look a lot like their mom too. they're a good mix of both parents.

I think beatrice is more like dad than Eugenie.
Beatrices face is so much like Andrews but her hair is like Sarahs..
Old 11-25-2005, 11:31 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaMinka
Beatrices face is so much like Andrews but her hair is like Sarahs..
Its true..ppl usually say that Beatrice looks like her mum..in sum pictures it true but i think she looks verry much like her dad in the shapes of their face and all. Eugenie is very much a mix of both parent but definetily resembles the late Queen Mum
Old 12-26-2005, 09:43 AM

Eugenie is really turning into a beautiful young lady. I think she looks a bit like Princess Alice did even though they aren't blood related. And she actually looks like a princess if that's possible, the way the royals looked back in the 1930s and 1940s.
Old 12-26-2005, 09:56 AM
Serene Highness

I wish Beatrice would do corrective surgery on her upper jaw, she has what dentists call "long face" which is what happens when she closes her mouth properly and her face gets a longish impression, many people do it and the results are unbeleivable to their looks! Otherwise she is very attractive
Old 03-16-2006, 03:36 PM
Courtier

Does anyone know what Eugenie will be doing for her birthday this year?? I hope its something like the hello interview we had last year. I cant believe Eugenies almost 16!!!
Old 03-16-2006, 06:56 PM
Aristocracy

Apparently she is going to do an interview with Tatler, like Princess Beatrice did with her 17th.
Old 03-16-2006, 08:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

cool Love Eugenie! seems so pure not Arrogant id love to spend a whole day talking to her!!!!! Wrote her a letter once and got a reply . It was awsome
Old 03-17-2006, 12:20 PM
Commoner

Did you get like a prpoper personal reply, I've thought aboiut writing but I worry they'l be no point as she'l never read it and I'l just get an official reply.
Old 03-17-2006, 12:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

it looked personal the name was authentic (hand written) but my sis wrote to and got the same reply soooooo......
Old 03-22-2006, 05:48 PM
Heir Apparent

The Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson and her daughter Eugenie arrive at the launch of the Marchesa collection at Selfridges, London, March 22, 2006

from terra

Old 03-22-2006, 05:51 PM
Commoner

Whoa!! Sarah's really had some face work done. She's starting to look like an aging Hollywood star.
Old 03-22-2006, 05:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Euginie looks nice but Sarah has to get away from Hollywood and the celebrity trend. She is going to start looking like Joan Rivers soon.
Old 03-22-2006, 06:09 PM
Courtier

Sarah's always had freckles and she's been tanning too much for years, so it's really doing a number on her skin. If she would match her makeup to her freckles, like redheads are supposed to do, she wouldn't look so bad.
Old 03-22-2006, 09:29 PM
Courtier

Goff Inf
Old 03-22-2006, 09:49 PM
Administrator

Eugenie looks great. And don't take this the wrong way...but it looks like she lost some of that baby fat.

Too me, Sarah looks like she is supposed to look like. A woman in her 40's who has spent too much time in the sun. I don't think she is on the Joan Rivers trek.
Old 03-23-2006, 01:21 AM
Courtier

Eugenie looks fabulous! It always amazes me how grown up both girls look each and every time we see them! I love the shirt! I have a very similar one in turquoise.

Tags
princess eugenie