Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 6: January-April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather than Sarah, I would LOOOOOOVE to see Beatrice on one of the Dancing programmes!

Sorry but Eugenia is beautiful young girl...much more than Bea.

Last edited:
is it me or does anyone else think that her head/face looks kinda big in the second pic....or maybe its just the way the pic is taken...?

magnik said:
Sorry but Eugenia is beautiful young girl...much more than Bea.

Well, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. :flowers:

I think both girls have unique traits of character; Eugenie has a more classical beauty, while Beatrice is more striking, with her vivid red hair and huge eyes.

I think these myspace accounts are fake. The information seems to have been extracted straight from the Tatler interview

Do you seriously think it would be this easy to find a senior royal's website?

Beck said:
I think these myspace accounts are fake. The information seems to have been extracted straight from the Tatler interview

Obviously they are. You would see candid pictures and not ones you could pull off a newswire or a photo site. And she wouldn't be shouting for all to see "Hi! I'm a Princess!"

Thanks, Avalon, for the photos!!! Yes, I thought her head looked disporportioned in the 2nd photo but I think it's the angle of the picture. Personally, I find Beatrice much more attractive than her sister. But as Avalon pointed out, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think those Myspace pages for the royals are totally fake. ANYONE can set up a Myspace page pretending to me someone else. I highly doubt anyone in the BRF would set up any sort of unofficial webpage under their own names/identities.

Wow, Bea's outfit at the cuckoo Club was age- and event-appropriate, fit, and was not un-stylish. Probably one of the best outfits I've seen her in a while.

I've made a quick 'search' in the myspace and facebook with the keyword 'Princess Beatrice'. The list of the members, who claimed to be Beatrice was a few pages long. The 'Beatrice', whose myspace link we have here is just one of them.

Searching "Prince William" or "William Wales" was even more amuzing - there were about 10 pages, full off the Princes! :lol:

While I don't deny the possiblity that the younger Royals may have Myspace or Facebook accounts, I would think they have enough sence not to give full information about themselves (like titile, parents...). :rolleyes:

Last edited:
when they say "eligible" i'm assuming they for dating?

Inappropriate

Duchess said:
when they say "eligible" i'm assuming they for dating?
Yes they mean for dating. It is inappropriate for them to include Beatrice on this list since she is only 18, most of the women on that list were much older. Would you like YOUR daughter on this list?

cowarth said:
Yes they mean for dating. It is inappropriate for them to include Beatrice on this list since she is only 18, most of the women on that list were much older. Would you like YOUR daughter on this list?

Actually, if you look at the top 10 (with the exception of Carmen Electra) they are all around Beatrice's age. Late teens to early/mid 20s.

Drug Users

The Royalist - Fergie & Beatrice's Holiday With 'Drug Users'

Fergie & Beatrice's Holiday With 'Drug Users'
Written by Joanne Leyland
Saturday, 24 February 2007

The run of positive headlines enjoyed by Sarah, Duchess of York appears to have dramatically ended.

Less than a month since she was hailed as the Mother of The Year at a ceremony in New York, a Sunday newspaper has published a front page image of what it claims shows Prince Andrew's ex-wife and their eldest daughter, Princess Beatrice, posing with a man who is smoking a cannabis joint.

cowarth said:
Fergie & Beatrice's Holiday With 'Drug Users' 24 February 2007
I think we all realised by now that you are no fan of Beatrice and her mother. Well, I'm neither. But this really is old news and has been discussed here already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently Eugenie at least was posting on myspace at one point as at the end of the article in the Mail on Sunday which reported it a spokesperson for Prince Andrew was quoted as saying she had been but wouldn't be anymore.

I know for certain that their cousin Ayesha has a myspace cos she is friends with a friend. and IT IS THE REAL AYESHA...i dont know if she will add anybody she doesnt know though. I dont think Eugenie ever had a myspace- if she did, she would probably be friends with her cousin(im not sure)

How do you know if it is the REAL Eugenie?

OH DEAR, WHAT CAN THE MATTER BEA..

PRINCES Wills and Harry weren't the only royals partying this weekend - cousin Princess Beatrice also enjoyed a wild night.
The 18-year-old looked the worse for wear as she left London's exclusive Boujis nightclub at 3am.​

The Daily Record - NEWS - OH DEAR, WHAT CAN THE MATTER BEA..

ONE'S TOO MANY, BEA?
She has boozy night clubbing

BLEARY-eyed Prinshesh - sorry, Princess - Beatrice stumbles out of a club in the early hours yesterday looking the worse for wear.

Mirror.co.uk - News - Top Stories - ONE'S TOO MANY, BEA?

Last edited:
My word. Beatrice should exhibit some control when she's out drinking with friends. There's no excuse for leaving any establishment looking like a wino, whether you're royalty or not.

Neither of the above stories has a photograph, so we are unable to judge for ourselves how "wasted" she was (or not).
From the first article we have two contradictory statements:

"The princess's make-up was smudged and she could barely keep her eyes open."
and
One onlooker said: "Beatrice looked very glam and had obviously enjoyed a good night out."​

Smudged, or glam? Take your pick.

I retract. Most definitely NOT glam. :lol:

Oh dear! No, not glam at all.."nuff said..:(

Whoa!!! it's not in the least bit attractive either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom