The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 01:19 PM
Administrator

Not to get totally off topic...but most people meet their significant other's in their social circles. Hence....Zara spends more time with the athletic type and that's who she dates. William met his a uni...Harry...at a party? Not trying to be funny.

Back to Beatrice...she hangs out more in the social world...so hopefully..she will not date an entertainer (yikes) but I see her more settling down with someone who is an aristrocrat or who has some money. So the possibly does exist...but she is fairly young...we got years and years of her dating!

Old 11-26-2006, 02:08 PM
Heir Apparent

I hope so Zonk. But dates without scandals.

Old 11-27-2006, 01:57 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
Hear Hear! It's about time we had some blue-blood pumped back into Royal veins.
I agree also. But, there aren't very many of those left.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:45 PM
Courtier

SHe should not wait too long before she marries. A year or 2, max. She shouldn't wait because her beauty might vanish
Old 11-28-2006, 11:23 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess BellyFlop
SHe should not wait too long before she marries. A year or 2, max. She shouldn't wait because her beauty might vanish
You think her beauty will vanish after age 20? I find that a bit hard to believe about any woman. I think she'll become more beautiful as she ages. I've always found her to be a natural beauty and she probably won't need much "work" as she enters middle-age. Just MO. Besides, love and marriage are not necessarily about outer beauty but more about the person within. I hope Pss. Beatrice marries a man who appreciates her for herself and not just because she's beautiful and royal.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:03 PM
Courtier

Well, Bella, you read me right.

I know that 20 might be young for a woman to see her beauty vanish but. In Beatrice's case, it might be sad but let's face it: she doesn't have much to start with. I seriously doubt that bulging eyes, proeminent jaw and strange jaw profile can improve with time. She might eventually get some sort of a fashion sense that could suit her - unlike now. ALSO, her mother admitted herself that her daughters are couch potatoes all weekend long. That is not a good idea to keep a body in regal shape like Princess Anne for example who, with the exception of her hair, makes the best with the little she has.

No, Bea should get herself a hubby asap while she can.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:26 AM
Nobility

C of E

Quote:
Originally Posted by foiegrass
I agree. New genes have been introduced with commoners but it would be more special to have blue bloods marrying their own kind
A few princes, had to abdicate, when they married, outside of the C of E.
Old 12-16-2006, 03:41 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Pics 15.12.2006

Yesterday there was a carol service held at their Beatrice's school in Windsor, both Sarah and Andrew went their together with Beatrice:

Sarah and Andrew Sarah and Beatrice Mother and daughter
Old 12-16-2006, 04:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Yesterday there was a carol service held at their Beatrice's school in Windsor, both Sarah and Andrew went their together with Beatrice:

Nice pics. Thanks, Iceflower.
Old 12-16-2006, 12:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower

was beatrice's last day?
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 12-16-2006, 07:56 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you for the pictures, Iceflower. It's funny 'cuz in some photos with Sarah and Beatrice, Beatrice looks as tall as her mother. Yet in other photos, like these ones, she seems considerably shorter. Perhaps Sarah is just standing on higher ground. Regardless, they are nice photos.
Old 12-21-2006, 05:56 PM
Gentry

Beatrice, Eugenie and Sarah, went to see "dirty Dancing" in London tonight.maybe some on can post pics. I'm to dumb for it ...and idk whats allowed and whats not
Old 12-21-2006, 11:21 PM
Aristocracy

Eugenie, just copy a link into your message, and let people click on it. :) I have pictures of the royals I have taken that I won't post anywhere, because I hate seeing my work stolen and pasted. I know photographers (I'm not one, just a couple chance opps) would really appreciate it if you would just post a link to the site they gave permission to post their work on.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:28 AM
Aristocracy

Here are some:

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...%7c0&p=7&tag=1
Old 12-22-2006, 08:37 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks for the link, HGHD. In the photos of Pss Beatrice arriving at HM's party at the Ritz (I don't know how to link to them, but I followed your link), I think Pss Beatrice looks remarkably like a young Queen Victoria. I wish I could attach the photos or something.
Old 12-23-2006, 08:05 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella
I think Pss Beatrice looks remarkably like a young Queen Victoria.
Yes, that has been discussed more than once on these forums. In fact, I think page 1 of this thread mentions the resemblance.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:22 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess BellyFlop
Her beauty might vanish? There wouldn't be too many of us at all who marry, if we have to rely on our "beauty". For heaven's sake -- the girl has just turned eighteen!

To be honest, I doubt if all that many people would regard Beatrice as a beauty anyway, though she has lovely colouring and is a bubbly personality.

She is little more than a child -- I would imagine marriage would be the last thing on her mind at this stage.
Old 12-23-2006, 10:51 PM
Commoner

Quote:
She is little more than a child -- I would imagine marriage would be the last thing on her mind at this stage.
am with you avareenah

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/800000...eatrice300.jpg
Old 12-24-2006, 11:53 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avareenah
Her beauty might vanish? There wouldn't be too many of us at all who marry, if we have to rely on our "beauty". For heaven's sake -- the girl has just turned eighteen!

To be honest, I doubt if all that many people would regard Beatrice as a beauty anyway, though she has lovely colouring and is a bubbly personality.

I also with you Avareenah. If she's anything like most of the 18 year olds I know she'd just be enjoying life right now and not thinking about marriage.
Old 12-25-2006, 02:27 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGoalHighDreams
i really like Bea's coat (also eugenies) i think she got it from topshop

Tags
princess beatrice