Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 5: August 2006-January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duke and Duchess look so good together , a shame ahh!:sad:

Beatrice looks really good when she wears darker colors, it goes so well with her fabulous hair!

Bella said:
Thank you for the pictures, Iceflower. It's funny 'cuz in some photos with Sarah and Beatrice, Beatrice looks as tall as her mother. Yet in other photos, like these ones, she seems considerably shorter. Perhaps Sarah is just standing on higher ground. Regardless, they are nice photos.
Maybe it depends on the shoes they are wearing ;)
Here is a pic of Bea during her family trip to India this autumn, hope you like it :flowers:
Beatrice

Thank you for the pic Iceflower.

I forgot where but i saw pic of beatrice and eugenie with the queen on boxing day. they watched the fox hunting. I'll try to find the pics again.

iceflower said:
Here is a pic of Bea during her family trip to India this autumn, hope you like it :flowers:
Beatrice

Thank you, Iceflower. This picture is great. I don't care what anyone says, I think Pss. Beatrice is beautiful. She always looks relaxed when she's around children/young people. Maybe she'll take up some charity work that benefits children one day.

Eugenie, that would be great if you could post some of those photos.

iceflower said:
Beatrice

thanks for the photo, Ice.

a little question, the members of the royal family have to be with the queen for christmas, for the new year no?

In the US we get no Bea or Eugenie news that is current, just way out of date material.

corazon said:
thanks for the photo, Ice.

a little question, the members of the royal family have to be with the queen for christmas, for the new year no?

It is only the christmas celebrations that are traditionally spent with the Queen.

cowarth said:
In the US we get no Bea or Eugenie news that is current, just way out of date material.

It's a shame, isn't it? Lucky for site like this. There's hardly any royal coverage over here unless there's a wedding or a funeral or something. There was a tiny blurb of coverage when William graduated, but only after having to sit through all the Hollywood junk. Yuck. I'd rather hear about the royals.

Well, to be honest, at the ages Beatrice and Eugenie are at present, they are not all that "newsworthy". They are both still students, as far as I know. They are a bit young yet to be involved in events that would be of much public interest. Hopefully, that is to come. :)

If you go to the Daily Mail website there is further article about that New Year's party. It says that Beatrice is said to idolise Kate Moss.

BeatrixFan said:
Yup. Not sure if he was a Graf but he was a von Bismarck. He was perfect. Quite good looking, from decent stock, a bit of money. But she ended it as far as I know.

Mind your words Beatrixfan, Queen Alexandra might feel like haunting you after these words (probably helped by her siblings) ;).

So any pictures/news of the new-years party yet? (they were planning to go according to this article )

angela said:
If you go to the Daily Mail website there is further article about that New Year's party. It says that Beatrice is said to idolise Kate Moss.

Well, let's hope the Daily Mail is wrong about this story (as they often are). I would hope Beatrice could and would aspire to "idolise" someone a little worthier than Kate Moss. :rolleyes:

HRH Princess Beatrice of York has been granted arms by the College of Arms in London:
363754.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What fabulous news. Is this the same as Queen giving her a coat of arms? Does anyone know what everything stands for?

Closed thread

Time to close this thread.
The new thread for the Current Events of Princess Beatrice can be found here.

Thanks to everyone, who contributed to this thread! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom