Princess Beatrice of York News and Pictures 2: August 2004-August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samitude

Courtier
Country
United States
Here's the new thread for news on Princess Beatrice.

P Beatrice

where are Beatrice and Eugenie studying ? I like Eugenie much better, she's just like her dad.

School.

I know that Beatrice is studying at Marlborough College.Prince William's girlfriend,Kate Middleton also went there.I don't know about Eugenie though.

glossypinky said:
I know that Beatrice is studying at Marlborough College.Prince William's girlfriend,Kate Middleton also went there.I don't know about Eugenie though.

Actually it is Eugenie that goes to Marlborough College, i do believe Beatrice studies at St. George's Ascot. Eugenie turned 14 on March 23, and Beatrice turned 16 on August 8.

wardenbabe13844 said:
Actually it is Eugenie that goes to Marlborough College, i do believe Beatrice studies at St. George's Ascot. Eugenie turned 14 on March 23, and Beatrice turned 16 on August 8.

thanx to the both of you, is Malborough College close to Oxford ?

tipper said:
thanx to the both of you, is Malborough College close to Oxford ?

Its in Wilchestisher(dunno how to spell it), i think im trying to spell the sauce, but close enough, lol. I duno if thats close to Oxford though.

Wiltshire.

One of the few counties in that part of the country whose spelling bears at least some resemblance to its pronunciation.

(the sauce is Worcestershire)

Wiltshire and Oxfordshire do share a short border; I'd say that Marlborough looks to be 30 to 40 miles away from Oxford from eyeballing a map of the UK.

Elspeth said:
Wiltshire.

One of the few counties in that part of the country whose spelling bears at least some resemblance to its pronunciation.

(the sauce is Worcestershire)

Wiltshire and Oxfordshire do share a short border; I'd say that Marlborough looks to be 30 to 40 miles away from Oxford from eyeballing a map of the UK.

Thanks, lol, I am not a very good speller!

After recent pictures of Princess Beatrice at a polo game with a male friend, The Queen seems to be urgent to move to protect Her granddaughter from the media, as was done for Prince William and Prince Harry. The article is from the Evening Standard.

The Queen moves to protect granddaughter

I agree with Hillary, Beatrice does look a lot like Sarah but I also see a lot of Andrew in her.

I agree with you!

Did you see her with her Italian boyfriend? i'm not sure if they're an official couple but they look cute together ^___^

Yeah there is a lil bit of her dad in her too....not as much as her mum though

yeh she looked cute together with Carlo :)

i think Bea looks a lot like Andrew, i think it's just the red hair that makes people say "she looks like Sarah", but her face is actually a lot like andrew imo

hillary_nugent said:
Did you see her with her Italian boyfriend? i'm not sure if they're an official couple but they look cute together ^___^

Yeah there is a lil bit of her dad in her too....not as much as her mum though

hillary_nugent said:
is he an italian prince? ^__^

No, he's not a prince, but he's a member of a wealthy italian family

hillary_nugent said:
Is there a site about his family???

No, i don't think there is one

I read somewhere that they own the Fiat empire

the Fiat empire? that sounds grand what is it?

Oh has anyone seen any pics of Beatrice and her sis at the Olympics?

The make cars (Fiat)

i haven't seen any pics of the girls at the olympics...I actually think they didn't go at all , cause there were pics of Sarah in Spain on August 15, so i think they went to Spain instead

Didn't the royal press classify this Carlo chap as a "male friend" of Beatrice? Are they actually going out? Hmmm...well if you're going to go for Italian car families, you might as well go for a Ferrari. :p

moosey60 said:
Didn't the royal press classify this Carlo chap as a "male friend" of Beatrice? Are they actually going out? Hmmm...well if you're going to go for Italian car families, you might as well go for a Ferrari. :p

off course there's no way to know if they are really dating...I personally think that they are quite close...but off course there's also the rumor that Bea kissed another guy on the party after Cartier...this is just gossip though

If this Carello guy is a member of the family connected with Fiat is he therefore an Agnelli? or related to them somehow - anyone know?

Here are the pics from the "princess diaries 2" premiere

pics from getty, isifa and abaca

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 307
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 291
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 261
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 275
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 316
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 293
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 317
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 283
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 267
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 286
more pics from the premiere:)

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 260
  • 265197.jpeg
    265197.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 376
  • 265199.jpeg
    265199.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 257
  • 265201.jpeg
    265201.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 310
  • 265202.jpeg
    265202.jpeg
    144.3 KB · Views: 235
Thanks for all the great pictures Martine!

Beatrice looks great in the soft pink dress (and matching lipstick!) and the dangling, oh so trendy silver and pearl earrings.

And even though this is a thread about Beatrice, I have to say that Sarah looks so classy in this outfit at the peremier. The simple black dress with the simple silver detailing on one side and the hair pulled back and up softly -- fabulous!

Princess Beatrice looks great at movie premiere of Princess Diaries 2 with Julie Andrews she who plays Queen

Sara Boyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom