Princess Beatrice of York News and Pictures 1: May 2003-July 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 084.jpg
    084.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 212
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 189
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 293
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 205
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 222
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 260
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 217
  • 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 304
Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of role will the sisters take on do you think?
Will it be something similar to that of the current queen's cousins?

I think Beatrice will always stay a jetsetter , she seems to really enjoy that live....

I think Eugenie will disappear of the social scene , i think she'll probably go and study and get a job and lead a quit life , she doesn't seem to like attention as much as Beatrice
but Sarah recently said that Eugenie might become a holywood actress so maybe she does like the attention to ;) :p

I agree, Martine. I could see Beatrice as being like Lady Helen Taylor of the future: fashionable, on the A-list and being invited to all the most stylish parties with the biggest celebrties and models. While Eugenie would be like Lady Sarah Chatto: quiet and shying away from public life a bit, behind-the-scenes.

I_think_Beatrice_will_be_more_like_Princess_Margaret.__She_wil_be_a_jetset_
royal_on_the_Alist,_but_still_a_dutiful_royal_that_participates_in_charities_and
official_functions.__Beatrice_looks_like_she_will_be_very_glamorous.

Eugenie_I_think_will_be_more_quiet_and_subdued.__I_don't_think_she_will_have_much_time_for_the_press_and_I_think_she_will_carry_out_official_engagements
but_try_to_live_as_private_a_life_as_she_can_while_still_being_a_royal_
princess.

ACC, I have to ask. Why are you typing everything with an underscore _ _ _ _ ?

I really enjoy reading what you have to say (look out for your comments in fact), but it's making my eyes go funny!

:(

Great pictures!!! Thanks for the pictures Martine!!! I love Beatrice, and skiing...these pictures combine both!!! WOO HOO

Thanks for the new pictures of Beatrice. She is turning into a lovely young lady..

Beatrice looks like a prettier version of Sarah.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh beatrice is growing up to be a real beauty i think............

her hair keeps getting redder and redder though :p never thought she would be that red , she was blond for a long time, but i like the red hair

These photos are great! Thanks Martine...

Beatrice looks absolutetly fabulous...actually they all look great. They seem to look more comfortable and willing to "share themselves" this year. They all are smiling and enjoying themselves, and there seem to be many more pictures then in previous years. I love them!

Thanks for the links to all of the photos. Beatrice looks just wonderful and is coming along real nicely. Glad that there are more photos and that they all seem to be out and about more often!

Thanks for the new pix of Beatrice. She looks good in the new picture with her parents!

Where in God's name did Eugeine find that skirt. It is so frumpy for a girl her age.

I think its just her conservative style showing out ;) Eugenie wore a longer skirt and her dress jacket was buttoned all the way up. Beatrice's dress was above the knee and ther were only like one or two buttons done on her jacket. I would like the skirt if it was less long and less big, like kind of puffy :wacko: , i dunno how to describe it :lol: Like it fit her closer to her legs. :flower:

Originally posted by wardenbabe13844@Jul 26th, 2004 - 9:20 pm
I think its just her conservative style showing out ;) Eugenie wore a longer skirt and her dress jacket was buttoned all the way up. Beatrice's dress was above the knee and ther were only like one or two buttons done on her jacket. I would like the skirt if it was less long and less big, like kind of puffy :wacko: , i dunno how to describe it :lol: Like it fit her closer to her legs. :flower:
yeh the skirt was ok, but i think it was a few sizes to big...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom