Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 9: November 2007-April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Heir Apparent
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia
363754.jpg

Welcome to the new thread for current events of
Princess Beatrice of York

The thread starts on November 29, 2007
The previous thread, covering the period September-November 2007, can be found here.

While posting, please remember our Community Rules.

• This thread is for current events only
  • Only pictures you have written permission to post can be shared here. Links to pictures are fine.
  • NO watermarked pictures can be posted in the Forums
  • Everyone has his/her own opinion, you are free to disagree but you have to remain respectful and civil
Have fun!

Last edited:
Where will Bea be attending school after her gap year, or is she going to take the Fashion World by storm instead of pursuing an education?

Where will Bea be attending school after her gap year, or is she going to take the Fashion World by storm instead of pursuing an education?
lol..who knows she may become the big designer.....i hope she does finish her education though

Pics 1.12.2007

1/12/2007 Buenos Aires Argentina
Princess Beatrice of England attending the polo match of Palermo
open in Buenos Aires. Beatrice has been travelling to the area of
Calafate in the south of Argentina together with her boyfriend
but she goes to the Polo alone.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5

1/12/2007 Buenos Aires Argentina
Thanks for the photos, Ice. But what on earth is she wearing? Her cas style seems to be black leggings and an oversized flowy blouse. I guess whatever's comfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the photos, Ice. But what on earth is she wearing? Her cas style seems to be black leggings and an oversized flowy blouse. I guess whatever's comfortable.
i actually think that she looks quite nice like this..maybe im just being bias cos i dress the same way but i think the colour and shape fit her

i actually think that she looks quite nice like this..maybe im just being bias cos i dress the same way but i think the colour and shape fit her

I agree. I like the way she dresses her age.

In my opinion she's an OK girl. I think people deliberately put out unflattering pictures of the princess and she is the target of unfair comments.

From articles I have read, she is said to be a favourite of the Queen and her acquaintances actually say nice things about her. She is no beauty (but she has beautiful hair!) and I believe from what I have read that she is a very nice person who takes her princessly role very seriously whenever duty beckons.

Actually, I have to disagree and say that I think that Bea is a very beautiful girl--great skin, hair, eyes, etc...but she makes lousy fashion decision and seems a little too interested in celebrity.

Actually, I have to disagree and say that I think that Bea is a very beautiful girl--great skin, hair, eyes, etc...but she makes lousy fashion decision and seems a little too interested in celebrity.

yeah she's kinda cute..love her hair but her eyes are so big...each time i see a pic of her i always dread that they go out of their eye-socket...:rolleyes: sometimes her look is ok but most of the time she wears terrible outfit...that girl need a personal stylist,like you said she makes lousy fashion decision and she should go away from her mother..just awhile...i think it'll help her a lot..(imo, her mother pushes her too much towards celebrity).
for the vomit thing...god couldn't someone inform her? really...:bang:

Psychoduck, you are my hero! :D I agree with you 100% here. Well, almost always I agree 100% with your posts, that is nearly 100% of the time.

Beatrice seriously needs to drop the whole "mini mummy" idea. She needs to be herself and forget trying to be a "mini" of anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Psychoduck, you are my hero! :D I agree with you 100% here. Well, almost always I agree 100% with your posts, that is nearly 100% of the time.

Beatrice seriously needs to drop the whole "mini mummy" idea. She needs to be herself and forget trying to be a "mini" of anyone.

exactly...she is too much under her mother's (bad) influence. it just reveal a lack of personnality for me :rolleyes:...you know what i often get the feeling that sarah is reliving her youth by proxy. ( some would say that this idea is crazy and insane but that's really what i think).

bea is a member of the BRF, why did she act like those realtv "star"...she is dying to be a celibrity, she would do anything, anything to reach that goal...and her mother keep pushing her. is it sarah's dream or bea's dream? does people take her even seriously? :rolleyes: anyway, the more time passes, the more she appears to be a wannabe imo...her mother already is. :ermm: i do not doubt that she is a nice girl...but she is a bit naive...she has to get away from sarah...she must cultivate her own personnality...:flowers:

i wonder what the queen and the other member of the royal family think of sarah's relationship with bea and eugenie?

That is the fashion, at the moment, for girls of her age. The leggings I am informed should be a couple of inches longer! :D I am so glad I am older and can wear classics without the fear of censure! :lol:

I don't think we should be commenting on HRH's eyes; she can't help it if they are large and I think it is mean to remark on them. She already has enough to deal with wearing those horrible clothes and running around with vomit on her face......

I don't think we should be commenting on HRH's eyes; she can't help it if they are large and I think it is mean to remark on them. She already has enough to deal with wearing those horrible clothes and running around with vomit on her face......
i thought we agrreed it was the reflection of her sparkly bag

Nah, that was some vomit running down the side of her mouth--a true HRH Princess Bea is.

Whatever.

The fact is that she is miles ahead of her international competitors.

"Brand Beatrice" is out there.

Whatever.

The fact is that she is miles ahead of her international competitors.

"Brand Beatrice" is out there.

Sorry, but "Brand Beatrice" is more than a bit tacky for a royal princess! Paris Hilton, okay. A royal, def. not! I hope Pss Beatrice wises up as she gets older.

In the following link you'll find an article with pics about Bea's evening
with her mother and Riley Keough, the granddaughter of Elvis Presley
on Tuesday, 11 Dec 2007:

The night Princess Beatrice rubbed shoulders with rock royalty

And here are some pics from last night:
Princess Beatrice leaving Mahiki NightClub London, England - 12/13.12.07

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Riley Keough is gorgeous. It's cool that Beatrice went out to the club with her, but why did they have to bring Bea's mother? Like PD and I were saying, Sarah should hang out with her daughter's friends' mothers, not her daughter's friends. Every once in awhile, fine, but it's all the time with this family. It's too much. This "Mum and me" stuff with Bea and Sarah is just becoming annoying. :ermm:

In the following link you'll find an article with pics about Bea's evening
with her mother and Riley Keough, the granddaughter of Elvis Presley
on Tuesday, 11 Dec 2007:

The night Princess Beatrice rubbed shoulders with rock royalty

if I were Beatrice, I would immediately stop reading articles about me in Online-papers: that's all! comments so far that the Dirty Mail published about this article:

Dear Beatrice, Why is it that you always tend to keep your mouth open in photos? For once, try to keep your lips together in a coy smile instead like someone who's to the manor born.

- Charlie Larsson, Stockholm, Sweden
Riley is very pretty but Bea just looks gormless. Close your mouth girl!

- Trish, Rossendale,UK
Has that woman ever been seen with her mouth shut, or those 'cods eyes' closed. Not a pretty sight I'm afraid, a bit like the mother. I suppose she's ok if you like toes.

- Stan Still, UK
Can someone tell this parasite to shut HER MOUTH?

- Fern, Newcastle

End of quote.

Now who wants to read something like that?

re "Brand Beatrice"

With her mother's knowledge of fashion trends on both sides of the Atlantic and her father's insights into international trade and promotion, Beatrice is wonderfully placed to contribute greatly to Britian's fashion industry by her development of this glamorous and stylish everywoman look.

Beatrice has the potential to be a very wealthly self made woman at an early age.

Young men should be enroling in table manners classes now.

I do not think that Bea is poised to take British fashion by storm at all--especially if can't figure out how to get from point A to point B without looking like a dufus.
Also, judging from her own personal fashion style, Bea is a wreck and Daddy's money/knowledge nor Sarah's latch on to anybody's who has some fame style is going to help her. She needs to get herself an education and figure out what she wants before she decides to take the world by storm.

I can't see Pss Beatrice getting seriously involved in fashion. I think it's a temporary whim. She'll never be able to shake her HRH status no matter what she does and that could be a serious burden. My bet is she'll get involved in charity work and royal duties (esp. as the older generation of royals ages and "retires" from alot of their duties). Hopefully, she'll find a nice guy to marry and have a happy family of her own.

I agree with Bella--it would be nice to see a younger royal become seriously involved in charities and to undertake some royal duties. I was reading the Autism Advocate this morning and I saw where the latest statistic has listed that there are 650,000 individuals in the UK who have Autism Spectrum Disorder; I think it would be wonderful if one of the younger royals would become involved in work with children with autism, or become a patron of the National Autistic Society. Bea would probably do a nice job with that--

I can't see Pss Beatrice getting seriously involved in fashion. I think it's a temporary whim. She'll never be able to shake her HRH status no matter what she does and that could be a serious burden. My bet is she'll get involved in charity work and royal duties (esp. as the older generation of royals ages and "retires" from alot of their duties). Hopefully, she'll find a nice guy to marry and have a happy family of her own.

I can see how having that HRH Pss. title can be a burden to her since she wants to just pursue any career she wants. Not everyone is content to just get married and carry out those duties, even if it is their destiny essentially.

the tights sarah is wearing here are so not age appropriate...the 17 year old girls on Gossip Girl wore the same ones for a few scenes...LOL

Last edited:
the tights sarah is wearing here are so not age appropriate...the 17 year old girls on Gossip Girl wore the same ones for a few scenes...LOL

although i love the clothes they wear on gossip girl..lol...they are not entirely age appropriate for someone the duchess age!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom