The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 10:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 9: 29 November 2007-30 April 2008

Welcome to the new thread for current events of
Princess Beatrice of York

The thread starts on November 29, 2007
The previous thread, covering the period September-November 2007, can be found here.

While posting, please remember our Community Rules.
  • This thread is for current events only
  • Only pictures you have written permission to post can be shared here. Links to pictures are fine.
  • NO watermarked pictures can be posted in the Forums
  • Everyone has his/her own opinion, you are free to disagree but you have to remain respectful and civil
Have fun!

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 11-30-2007, 04:11 PM
Royal Highness

Where will Bea be attending school after her gap year, or is she going to take the Fashion World by storm instead of pursuing an education?

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Old 12-01-2007, 06:34 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcbcode99 View Post
Where will Bea be attending school after her gap year, or is she going to take the Fashion World by storm instead of pursuing an education?
lol..who knows she may become the big designer.....i hope she does finish her education though
Old 12-03-2007, 02:28 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Pics 1.12.2007

1/12/2007 Buenos Aires Argentina
Princess Beatrice of England attending the polo match of Palermo
open in Buenos Aires. Beatrice has been travelling to the area of
Calafate in the south of Argentina together with her boyfriend
but she goes to the Polo alone.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5
Old 12-03-2007, 11:24 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
1/12/2007 Buenos Aires Argentina
Thanks for the photos, Ice. But what on earth is she wearing? Her cas style seems to be black leggings and an oversized flowy blouse. I guess whatever's comfortable.
Old 12-03-2007, 01:00 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
Thanks for the photos, Ice. But what on earth is she wearing? Her cas style seems to be black leggings and an oversized flowy blouse. I guess whatever's comfortable.
i actually think that she looks quite nice like this..maybe im just being bias cos i dress the same way but i think the colour and shape fit her
Old 12-03-2007, 05:00 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_windsor View Post
i actually think that she looks quite nice like this..maybe im just being bias cos i dress the same way but i think the colour and shape fit her
I agree. I like the way she dresses her age.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:37 PM
Nobility

In my opinion she's an OK girl. I think people deliberately put out unflattering pictures of the princess and she is the target of unfair comments.

From articles I have read, she is said to be a favourite of the Queen and her acquaintances actually say nice things about her. She is no beauty (but she has beautiful hair!) and I believe from what I have read that she is a very nice person who takes her princessly role very seriously whenever duty beckons.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:46 PM
Royal Highness

Actually, I have to disagree and say that I think that Bea is a very beautiful girl--great skin, hair, eyes, etc...but she makes lousy fashion decision and seems a little too interested in celebrity.

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Old 12-05-2007, 06:24 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Actually, I have to disagree and say that I think that Bea is a very beautiful girl--great skin, hair, eyes, etc...but she makes lousy fashion decision and seems a little too interested in celebrity.
yeah she's kinda cute..love her hair but her eyes are so big...each time i see a pic of her i always dread that they go out of their eye-socket... sometimes her look is ok but most of the time she wears terrible outfit...that girl need a personal stylist,like you said she makes lousy fashion decision and she should go away from her mother..just awhile...i think it'll help her a lot..(imo, her mother pushes her too much towards celebrity).
for the vomit thing...god couldn't someone inform her? really...
Old 12-07-2007, 08:51 PM

Psychoduck, you are my hero! I agree with you 100% here. Well, almost always I agree 100% with your posts, that is nearly 100% of the time.

Beatrice seriously needs to drop the whole "mini mummy" idea. She needs to be herself and forget trying to be a "mini" of anyone.
Old 12-09-2007, 08:57 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Psychoduck, you are my hero! I agree with you 100% here. Well, almost always I agree 100% with your posts, that is nearly 100% of the time.

Beatrice seriously needs to drop the whole "mini mummy" idea. She needs to be herself and forget trying to be a "mini" of anyone.

exactly...she is too much under her mother's (bad) influence. it just reveal a lack of personnality for me ...you know what i often get the feeling that sarah is reliving her youth by proxy. ( some would say that this idea is crazy and insane but that's really what i think).

bea is a member of the BRF, why did she act like those realtv "star"...she is dying to be a celibrity, she would do anything, anything to reach that goal...and her mother keep pushing her. is it sarah's dream or bea's dream? does people take her even seriously? anyway, the more time passes, the more she appears to be a wannabe imo...her mother already is. i do not doubt that she is a nice girl...but she is a bit naive...she has to get away from sarah...she must cultivate her own personnality...

i wonder what the queen and the other member of the royal family think of sarah's relationship with bea and eugenie?
Old 12-09-2007, 12:17 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
That is the fashion, at the moment, for girls of her age. The leggings I am informed should be a couple of inches longer! I am so glad I am older and can wear classics without the fear of censure!
Old 12-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Royal Highness

I don't think we should be commenting on HRH's eyes; she can't help it if they are large and I think it is mean to remark on them. She already has enough to deal with wearing those horrible clothes and running around with vomit on her face......

Old 12-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Courtier

Quote:
I don't think we should be commenting on HRH's eyes; she can't help it if they are large and I think it is mean to remark on them. She already has enough to deal with wearing those horrible clothes and running around with vomit on her face......
i thought we agrreed it was the reflection of her sparkly bag
Old 12-13-2007, 03:26 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Pics 11.+12.12.2007

In the following link you'll find an article with pics about Bea's evening
with her mother and Riley Keough, the granddaughter of Elvis Presley
on Tuesday, 11 Dec 2007:

The night Princess Beatrice rubbed shoulders with rock royalty

And here are some pics from last night:
Princess Beatrice leaving Mahiki NightClub London, England - 12/13.12.07

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 12-13-2007, 05:14 PM
Royal Highness

Nah, that was some vomit running down the side of her mouth--a true HRH Princess Bea is.

Old 12-14-2007, 01:42 AM
Aristocracy

Whatever.

The fact is that she is miles ahead of her international competitors.

"Brand Beatrice" is out there.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:11 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arncliffe View Post
Whatever.

The fact is that she is miles ahead of her international competitors.

"Brand Beatrice" is out there.
Sorry, but "Brand Beatrice" is more than a bit tacky for a royal princess! Paris Hilton, okay. A royal, def. not! I hope Pss Beatrice wises up as she gets older.
Old 12-14-2007, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
In the following link you'll find an article with pics about Bea's evening
with her mother and Riley Keough, the granddaughter of Elvis Presley
on Tuesday, 11 Dec 2007:

The night Princess Beatrice rubbed shoulders with rock royalty

And here are some pics from last night:
Princess Beatrice leaving Mahiki NightClub London, England - 12/13.12.07

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Riley Keough is gorgeous. It's cool that Beatrice went out to the club with her, but why did they have to bring Bea's mother? Like PD and I were saying, Sarah should hang out with her daughter's friends' mothers, not her daughter's friends. Every once in awhile, fine, but it's all the time with this family. It's too much. This "Mum and me" stuff with Bea and Sarah is just becoming annoying.

Tags
princess beatrice