Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 9: November 2007-April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Beatrice and boyfriend Dave Clark, pictured on a nightout
at the Mahiki nightclub, London, 17th April 2008

On the first pic I see Bea, on the second her mother and on the
last one she reminds me a lot of her father :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

she does look like her dad on the last one but the second i think it`s a bit of both parents but more sarah. BTW thankx for the pix

Nice photos, Ice! I like the dress but not w those shoes (or that bf).

Last edited by a moderator:
At least they're not fish-nets!:ROFLMAO:

With ugly patterns on them!:ohmy: Despite her frequent wardrobe disasters, she has yet to picky up mummy's love of those horrid tights -- for which we can all be eternally grateful!

Cat

Thanks for the link, giov. She does appear to have put on a bit of weight. I hope they're using lots of sunscreen. That sun looks brutal.

Does this young lady have no sense of propriety regarding her body? At least get a bikini top with some support.

Unbelievable.

Princess Beatrice emerges beaming from the Caribbean Sea beside her boyfriend, Dave Clark, and the first impression is how in love they seem.

Bea, beach bodies and the thorny problem of the Mummy gene ... | the Daily Mail

When her mother Fergie was in a similar situation, she notoriously ended up having her toes sucked.

But sunbathing with her own American boyfriend, Princess Beatrice contented herself with merely wiggling those little piggies

In mummy's toesteps: Just like Fergie, Bea plays footsie with an American in the sun | the Daily Mail

Princess Beatrice emerges beaming from the Caribbean Sea beside her boyfriend, Dave Clark, and the first impression is how in love they seem.

Bea, beach bodies and the thorny problem of the Mummy gene ... | the Daily Mail

From this article:

But there's nothing you can do about that. Thighs you can do something about - as Beatrice may need to find out for herself.
For starters, I'd get rid of the 24-hour police protection Andrew insists on for his daughters.
It's sheer pomposity that these low-risk princesses should cost the taxpayer £250,000 a year each to protect them. From what? A dangerously rich diet?
But the constant First Class travel, with chauffeured limousines, means that Beatrice spends too much time on her generous bottom."

I really spit my tea over the keyboard when I read that - LOL. Never thought about this chain of causalities before... :D

The rest of these two articles is rubbish - poor Beatrice. Even as I don't like her at all, this is way to vindictive towards her IMHO.

Pics 29.4.2008

I'm sorry for Bea that her weight is discussed like that in
the articles - she's healthy and happy, that's what is
important!

Princess Beatrice and her boyfriend Dave Clark in St Barth,
April 29, 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

My first thought was, I'm impressed Beatrice has the courage to go out in a bikini knowing she'll be photographed and commented on.

My second thought was, if she reads all those comments on the articles she'll probably never have the courage to do so again. Not to mention the articles themselves...the one article was basically devoted to pointing out that Bea had inherited her mom's less-than-attractive body shape but that wasn't an excuse, she'd better go out and exercise and try to change the way she was built genetically!

I think Beatrice could afford to lose some weight, but wow. People are attacking her as hard as they once attacked Sarah.

I don't know how many photos we have now seen of her big royal boobs almost escaping entirley from what she is wearing. Cover up a bit please and remember who you are!

She clearly does have her mothers body shape, but come on what is important is that she's happy with the way she looks IMO. Maybe she does exercise, maybe not, but that's her choice! I would personally never dare wearing the bikini she wore with that body, but if she likes the way she looks, then good for her. She knows its going to be all over the tabloids, so she has a lot of courage in my opinion.

I feel pity for that poor girl. She´s not yet twenty and I´ve seen 50-year-old women who were luckier with the disposition of her genes.
Those teeth, the flabby skin, the hips, the knock-knees, the sagging breast - nothing here can really be altered by visiting a fitness center. It´s predominately genes. Of course she´s a bit overweight but even if she loses some it will not change the visible appearance essentially.

She doesn't look terrible. Many guys like girls with hips! What amazes me is how tiny her waist is compared to the rest! The most important thing is that she seems happy and confident with her body. I hope she doesn't feel the pressure to lose weight like her mom always did. Thats quite the burden when you're in the public eye.

Last edited:
I like Beatrice, she seems like a sweet girl. She does need some guidance and doesn't appear to be getting any. If she is, she isn't listening. She isn't fat, she has an hourglass figure and I say bully for her - thank goodness she isn't anorexic.

How cruel some people can be to a young girl. Royal or not, she is still a person. There is no need to attack her so harshly for the size of her thighs. Shame.

I must admit I started having cellulite at the age of about 15. So no more hot pants at that age already...
Plus - my thighs, though not big IMO, rubbed against each other which was very painful while moving.
My friends and some adults blamed me for having that at that age already. They said it comes from wrong feeding and not enough training. Once a girl of about 10 years made fun about me of having "holes" on my thighs. Beatrice´s case makes me convinced that this really comes from the genes.
I tell you all this is very sadly and hopefully Beatrice won´t ever make this experience because of her being royal and "famous".

I am pleasantly surprised with how comfortable Bea is in her body; she has a classic pear shape and a nice, tiny waist. I do agree that there are more flattering swimsuit styles out there, but she was happy so good for her! She didn't look that bad--her waist is small, her chest is large, she looks very curvy--A'La Mae West or someone. I've seen worse on the beach in less!

Getting to the bodyguards-I completely agree that they are low-risk and don't really have the lifestyle that requires security. It's a waste of taxpayer money, in my opinion.

I only wish I felt as comfortable in my own skin as this young lady appears to. At my age anything short of a one piece suit (preferably with a pareo or other cover-up) would be in very poor taste, however I don't have a problem with a young lady such as Beatrice wearing a bikini even with a figure that is less than perfect.

Who decides what is right for her but she herself. If she is comfortable with her body who are we to say otherwise?

Cat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom