Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 8: September-November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The article states that the blue beanie hat is the latest teen fashion craze. Let's hope it dies a natural death very quickly!
Teenage, not for anyone over the age of 16 and not for anyone with an ounce of fashion sense! :ROFLMAO:

Princess Beatrice pictured with her boyfriend leaving the Boujis nightclub in London at around 3 am. UK, 12 October 2007
* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 *
I agree, this dress is too low and the possibility for a "wardrobe malfunction" is quite high. I'd be a bit nervous wearing something like this. I actually like the color of the dress and the black stockings with it. She seems over dressed next to her bf who's wearing a casual top and jeans. Thanks, Ice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my, I think you can definitely class this outfit as a 'bad' one! :ROFLMAO:

I don't mind this outfit too much. I kinda like the hat - believe it or not. As I've stated before, Pss B and I have similiar dress taste (or lack of it :ohmy:). However, I do want to make one comment - and I don't mean to sound mean or catty 'cuz I still think Pss B is very pretty - but it seems if she's put on a bit of weight. Maybe it's just the clothes or the angle of the photos lately. For awhile she seemed quite slim.

I don't mind this outfit too much. I kinda like the hat - believe it or not. As I've stated before, Pss B and I have similiar dress taste (or lack of it :ohmy:).
I'm sure some young ladies can carry it off, just not Beatrice, IMO. :flowers:

Why don't they ask someone for help. She is no beauty, but she isn't all that bad. She just mostly looks awful and it is sad. There is plenty of money and people they could emply or just ask. Have they no eyes or a mirror?

Why don't they ask someone for help. She is no beauty, but she isn't all that bad. She just mostly looks awful and it is sad. There is plenty of money and people they could emply or just ask. Have they no eyes or a mirror?

I've said the same thing, because she clearly can have help if she wants it. But maybe she doesn't want it. Maybe she doesn't want to be a fashion plate and is as happy as can be muddling along with her own choices, and as long as she is indeed happy, it doesn't really matter what the rest of us think and I find it rather endearing that she is this way.

I think far too much attention can be and is given to clothing and how someone looks. It's only the wrapping. What's inside is more important.

May I just ask, WHAT was she thinking in that purpley-blue too short, too low, no straps, cardigan thrown over her shoulders, black hose wearing, crocheted tea cosy get up??? I hate to say it, because it is a delicate thing, but in this picture http://i24.tinypic.com/2ueqicy.jpg
you can see her arm fat rolls. Now, I'm not pointing the finger, especially since I happen to have them, but combined with the breast about to pop out, it just looks bad. But, even more than that, the dress is unflattering all around--wrong length, color, cut, etc....It's all wrong for her. WHY doesn't she hire someone????
As for the shopping excursion outfit-- http://i23.tinypic.com/19b0pw.jpg
I dress down for long day of shopping, so I can excuse the look--but would someone PLEASE tell HRH that the baby doll top makes her look preggers????
Such a shame, she's a beautiful girl with so much potential!

Pics 16.10.2007

Princess Beatrice attends the launch of Kate Moss's new Top
Shop 'Christmas Range' collection at Annabel's October 16,
2007 in London, England - that dress looks better on her ;):)

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4

Princess Beatrice attends the launch of Kate Moss's new Top Shop 'Christmas Range' collection
Much more flatteing, thanks Iceflower. Her hair looks great, too!

DIdn't she wear this gown somewhere else? I know I've seen it.
She looks very good in those photos--the coppery color is wonderful on her! The cut is flattering, the waist is nice (still the type she likes, but more streamlined and less pouffy)--and as usual--THAT HAIR! I think she looks much better. :)

The color of that dress looks so nice with her hair. She really looks great in those pics. :flowers:

I Agree she looks Wonderful whats she been up to besies clubs when will she take a "Gap Year"

Pics 18.10.2007

Beatrice this evening at the Swarovski Fashion Rocks held at
the Royal Albert Hall - London, England - 18.10.07 - I hope
we will see more of that, I'm not yet sure about the dress again,
although the colour is really great :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

A vast improvement over some recent looks--wonderful color on The Princess, as well. Can't really tell, but probably a little too low cut, and a slight touch too long--but overall, one of her better looks. And, of course, the hair!

I agree with you, jcbcode99, Beatrice seems to prefer drapless dresses at
the moment, next time she should choose something else again ;):)

Here are some more getty pics from yesterday, together with Georgina
Chapman, Dame Shirley Bassey and Harvey Weinstein:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Is it normal for a princess to do the red carpet? She seems to have become more of a celeb in England to me...it's hard for me to think of her royalty...if that makes sense.

Well this was actually an appropriate occassion for Fergie to accompany her daughter. Beatrice does look like a lost duck and she is by far the youngest and least sophisticated (clothes wize) of the ladies. Not that she has to be sophisticated at her age of course. IMHO it would be better if she stayed away from events like this for now, until she is a bit more mature.
I know that HM is very reluctant to intervene in the lives of her (grand)children but in this case I think it would be wize if she (or anybody else for that matter) would do something and prevent Fergie from turning her daughter into another ´celeb´.

Reminds me of Princess Diana's "black dress".
Poor soul. You would think there would be alot of help for her with her fashion choices.

IMO Beatrice is turning into a "Rent a Royal"!
She needs to remember her position and be a little more discerning at the events she attends.

Here are some more getty pics from yesterday
she looks elegant in that dress, she just needs to have a better fit or take care not to show too much when exiting and entering a car :cool:

Actually, she looks a lot better than she has. She needs proper undergarments, but that's old fashioned. Diana looked smashing in her dress, Beatirce is never going to look smashing, unless she gets some serious help. She can be made to look attractive, I am sure, she is not pretty, but the shame is that her life seems vapid at this point. But, then again, they all do.

She looks a hot mess...and almost had a Tara Reid situation with that dress...her boobs are kinda floppy though for a girl her age.

Except Tara Reid obviously did her "oops" on purpose. I mean, Tara's nipple had been sitting outside her dress, fully exposed; so obviously a publicity stunt. What happened here with Beatrice was clearly an accident, as the poor girl hasn't learned yet how to wear these kinds of dresses. In the Getty pics, seeing the whole dress, I can see it is a gorgeous dress. Shame about the "oops" moment....

I somewhat agree with Countess. I am not impressed much by Beatrice these days. I am trying hard to overlook her youthful immaturity, hoping dearly that she outgrows it soon, but it is harder with these kinds of "in your face" Dirty Mail articles.... :D

Well this was actually an appropriate occassion for Fergie to accompany her daughter. Beatrice does look like a lost duck and she is by far the youngest and least sophisticated (clothes wize) of the ladies.

Why should Fergie accompany her? Beatrice is an adult now and I'm sure can do just fine at functions by herself. This was an event full on young woman so I'm sure she fit right in.
I liked Bea's dress but it just needed to be pulled up more, or maybe they could have tailored the top to fit her better. I do think Beatrice needs a little help in the fashion area.

Marengo;682169[B said:
]I know that HM is very reluctant to intervene in the lives of her (grand)children but in this case I think it would be wize if she (or anybody else for that matter) would do something and prevent Fergie from turning her daughter into another ´celeb´.[/B]

I'm surprised she is reluctant to intervene...I would expect the opposite...or at least that they all kind of silently fear annoying her in any way with their behavior. LOL

I was just surprised to see her do the red carpet...cause it seems unusual for her position. It would be equally strange seeing William or Harry attend a movie premier. At this point though Bea seems to be more interested in going the celeb route...I mean she did the movie too which was different for a royal, no?

What gets me is that Bea said, in that Daily Mail link that she loves her dresss, she just can't keep it up. Now, I have to say, that when I purchase outfits, gowns, whatever, if it doesn't fit right I either don't buy it or take it to my seamstress to ensure that the fit will be good. I wonder why a Royal doesn't have that type of know-how? Oh well---not my dress, not my problem!
I also agree the child needs to learn how to get out of a car. Heavens! She looked so ungainly~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom