Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 8: September-November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like exactly what we have been discussing here! I wish I subscribed to the magazine--

Yeah, Ian Lloyd is the writer, I think. It is a good article. I wouldn't call it scathing though. It was critical, in a fair and gentle way, I think. :) Surprisingly sensical for a Majesty article.

Pics 17.11.2007

Princess Beatrice and her boyfriend Dave attend Davinia Taylor's
80s theme 30th birthday party in London's East End, 17 Nov.:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Beatrice and her boyfriend Dave attend Davinia Taylor's
80s theme 30th birthday party in London's East End, 17 Nov.:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
I don't think she looks too bad in these pictures. Thanks, Ice! Her bf looks so young, though. She obviously doesn't mind, I guess.

Thanks for the link, HGHD. Pss Beatrice has turned into quite the party girl. It's kinda too bad 'cuz it'll only hurt her reputation. I wonder where Pss Eugenie went off to that she wasn't w her sister at 3am. I guess we should all be grateful the York girls aren't out partying w their mother! On another note: Poor Kelly O. She needs to lay off the heavy face powder and gawdy lipstick. It makes her look horrible and twice her age.

Princess Perfect: How Beatrice is turning into a most unusual young royal | the Daily Mail

It says in this article that the York girls don't think that being an HRH means that much anymore so they want to have careers. If that's true, and from their actions I think it probably is, then their father shouldn't have fought so hard for them to retain their titles. Being an HRH means that your life is supposed to be devoted to public service. I'm not Royal and even I know that so I don't know why it's so difficult for them to grasp this concept.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link, Angela. I think this article went a bit overboard in praise for Pss B. How can they say she's not out partying like W & H when it seems all she does is attend parties. And if she's so uncomfortable w the Kate Moss set, then why bother attending at all? The poor thing has obviously been way too influenced by her mother and I'm not sure that's entirely a good thing. I think it's nice [for lack of a better word] that she wants to have a career, but let's be real. And she knows it. Comments like that may look good in print but she's never going to have a "career" like other women. As for her royal duties, I'm surprised the article said her and E won't be having any. There won't be too many HRHs left in a couple of decades or so. And if the Wessexes stay true to their desire to keep their children out of the whole royal spotlight, that only leaves Wm & Harry (and their spouses) and B and E.

Pics 25.11.2007

Bea is travelling again :)

25/11/2007 Buenos Aires: Princess Beatrice attends the Palermo Polo
Open in Buenos Aires together with a friend. Her boyfriend is also in
Argentina but didn`t go to the Polo:

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4

The blue shawl certainly seems to be a staple in her fashion choices of late. Beautiful color, but I'm getting sick of seeing it wrapped with everything she owns!

Thanks, Ice. The girl sure gets around. I find it a bit odd that in that last photo everyone around her is wearing clothes fitting of a warm afternoon and yet she's sitting up there with this thick scarf draped over her. How cold can it get in Argentina where she'd have to wear a heavy scarf?

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe it was a little bit chilly or thay thought that they looked cool.

Nice that Bea is here!

yes! i can't wait to see other pictures. i'm sure beatrice took harry's advice to go to argentina to see some good polo matches... :flowers:
any other information on her stay?

Closed thread

Time to close this thread.
The new thread for the current events of Princess Beatrice can be found here.

Thanks to everyone, who contributed! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom