The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 12:59 PM
Gentry

The color of that dress looks so nice with her hair. She really looks great in those pics.

Old 10-18-2007, 01:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

I Agree she looks Wonderful whats she been up to besies clubs when will she take a "Gap Year"

Old 10-18-2007, 04:53 PM
Administrator

Pics 18.10.2007

Beatrice this evening at the Swarovski Fashion Rocks held at
the Royal Albert Hall - London, England - 18.10.07 - I hope
we will see more of that, I'm not yet sure about the dress again,
although the colour is really great

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 10-19-2007, 01:25 AM
Royal Highness

A vast improvement over some recent looks--wonderful color on The Princess, as well. Can't really tell, but probably a little too low cut, and a slight touch too long--but overall, one of her better looks. And, of course, the hair!

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Old 10-19-2007, 03:38 AM
Administrator

I agree with you, jcbcode99, Beatrice seems to prefer drapless dresses at
the moment, next time she should choose something else again

Here are some more getty pics from yesterday, together with Georgina
Chapman, Dame Shirley Bassey and Harvey Weinstein:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 10-19-2007, 08:00 AM
Courtier

Is it normal for a princess to do the red carpet? She seems to have become more of a celeb in England to me...it's hard for me to think of her royalty...if that makes sense.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:23 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Beatrice this evening at the Swarovski Fashion Rocks
Thanks, Ice. She looks very nice. Though she needs better posture.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

Bleary-eyed Bea, Lily's carry-out and Peaches' flasher...what happened at the Fashion Rocks after party | the Daily Mail

after the party pictures of B
Old 10-19-2007, 01:38 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks for the link, Susan A. I don't think Pss Beatrice is too drunk or anything. She was probably blinking when the photo was taken. But she sure has been going to alot of high-profile parties. Maybe she really is trying to be a "mini mummy" like she said.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:37 PM
Courtier

She looks a hot mess...and almost had a Tara Reid situation with that dress...her boobs are kinda floppy though for a girl her age.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:30 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Well this was actually an appropriate occassion for Fergie to accompany her daughter. Beatrice does look like a lost duck and she is by far the youngest and least sophisticated (clothes wize) of the ladies. Not that she has to be sophisticated at her age of course. IMHO it would be better if she stayed away from events like this for now, until she is a bit more mature.
I know that HM is very reluctant to intervene in the lives of her (grand)children but in this case I think it would be wize if she (or anybody else for that matter) would do something and prevent Fergie from turning her daughter into another ´celeb´.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:38 PM
Nobility

Reminds me of Princess Diana's "black dress".
Poor soul. You would think there would be alot of help for her with her fashion choices.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:30 PM
Serene Highness

IMO Beatrice is turning into a "Rent a Royal"!
She needs to remember her position and be a little more discerning at the events she attends.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:40 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Here are some more getty pics from yesterday
she looks elegant in that dress, she just needs to have a better fit or take care not to show too much when exiting and entering a car
Old 10-19-2007, 11:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

Actually, she looks a lot better than she has. She needs proper undergarments, but that's old fashioned. Diana looked smashing in her dress, Beatirce is never going to look smashing, unless she gets some serious help. She can be made to look attractive, I am sure, she is not pretty, but the shame is that her life seems vapid at this point. But, then again, they all do.
Old 10-20-2007, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
She looks a hot mess...and almost had a Tara Reid situation with that dress...her boobs are kinda floppy though for a girl her age.
Except Tara Reid obviously did her "oops" on purpose. I mean, Tara's nipple had been sitting outside her dress, fully exposed; so obviously a publicity stunt. What happened here with Beatrice was clearly an accident, as the poor girl hasn't learned yet how to wear these kinds of dresses. In the Getty pics, seeing the whole dress, I can see it is a gorgeous dress. Shame about the "oops" moment....

I somewhat agree with Countess. I am not impressed much by Beatrice these days. I am trying hard to overlook her youthful immaturity, hoping dearly that she outgrows it soon, but it is harder with these kinds of "in your face" Dirty Mail articles....
Old 10-20-2007, 09:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

I suddenly noticed how she gets into a car Mommy did not tell her: knees together and both feet in...............

Old 10-20-2007, 02:02 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
Well this was actually an appropriate occassion for Fergie to accompany her daughter. Beatrice does look like a lost duck and she is by far the youngest and least sophisticated (clothes wize) of the ladies.
Why should Fergie accompany her? Beatrice is an adult now and I'm sure can do just fine at functions by herself. This was an event full on young woman so I'm sure she fit right in.
I liked Bea's dress but it just needed to be pulled up more, or maybe they could have tailored the top to fit her better. I do think Beatrice needs a little help in the fashion area.
Old 10-20-2007, 02:14 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo;682169[B
]I know that HM is very reluctant to intervene in the lives of her (grand)children but in this case I think it would be wize if she (or anybody else for that matter) would do something and prevent Fergie from turning her daughter into another ´celeb´.[/B]
I'm surprised she is reluctant to intervene...I would expect the opposite...or at least that they all kind of silently fear annoying her in any way with their behavior. LOL

I was just surprised to see her do the red carpet...cause it seems unusual for her position. It would be equally strange seeing William or Harry attend a movie premier. At this point though Bea seems to be more interested in going the celeb route...I mean she did the movie too which was different for a royal, no?
Old 10-20-2007, 02:26 PM
Royal Highness

What gets me is that Bea said, in that Daily Mail link that she loves her dresss, she just can't keep it up. Now, I have to say, that when I purchase outfits, gowns, whatever, if it doesn't fit right I either don't buy it or take it to my seamstress to ensure that the fit will be good. I wonder why a Royal doesn't have that type of know-how? Oh well---not my dress, not my problem!
I also agree the child needs to learn how to get out of a car. Heavens! She looked so ungainly~

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Closed Thread

Tags
princess beatrice