and some bad ones, the newest pics look like a bad day in my eyes - just my
first impression when looking at these pics , maybe some of you do have a
different opinion:
Princess Beatrice pictured with her boyfriend leaving the Boujis nightclub in
London at around 3 am. UK, 12 October 2007

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 *

Old 10-13-2007, 04:22 PM
Nobility

No, I don't really have a different opinion.That dress is wat to low cut.

Old 10-13-2007, 10:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Not a good look, IMO. I have never liked that shade of blue with black, and the fact it's a shiny, satiny low-cut blue dress, worn with black stockings, makes it worse. It's just wrong.....but could have been made right if she'd worn an evening shawl in matching blue and black to link the colours. She seems a nice girl though, and I'm sure she tries to get it right.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:05 PM
Administrator

So I'm not the only one, blondie28 and Roslyn

Here are some pics of Bea taken on Friday, 12 Oct 2007,
when she went shopping in London together with a friend:

Old 10-14-2007, 04:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
some bad ones:
* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Oh my, I think you can definitely class this outfit as a 'bad' one!
Quote:
It doesn't seem to get much better, does it?
Old 10-14-2007, 04:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
She doesn't hear about dresses with the shoulder straps?
Old 10-14-2007, 05:08 PM
Nobility

Quote:
So I'm not the only one, blondie28 and Roslyn

Here are some pics of Bea taken on Friday, 12 Oct 2007,
when she went shopping in London together with a friend:

What the heck is on Bea's head?
Old 10-14-2007, 05:51 PM
Courtier

That blue dress she wore to Boujis is so slutacious...yowza...
Old 10-14-2007, 08:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie28 View Post
What the heck is on Bea's head?
It's a tea cosy. Some little old lady must have knitted it for her. It almost matches the blue jeans and if it only had little crocheted pink flowers on it like the tea cosies my grandmother used to make, to match the flowers embroidered on the black top, it would have matched her outfit quite well!

*meow*
Old 10-14-2007, 09:32 PM
Aristocracy

An elegant exit for Beatrice and her Boujis beau | the Daily Mail

The article states that the blue beanie hat is the latest teen fashion craze. Let's hope it dies a natural death very quickly!
Old 10-15-2007, 05:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by almab View Post
The article states that the blue beanie hat is the latest teen fashion craze. Let's hope it dies a natural death very quickly!
Teenage, not for anyone over the age of 16 and not for anyone with an ounce of fashion sense!
Old 10-15-2007, 02:24 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Princess Beatrice pictured with her boyfriend leaving the Boujis nightclub in London at around 3 am. UK, 12 October 2007
I agree, this dress is too low and the possibility for a "wardrobe malfunction" is quite high. I'd be a bit nervous wearing something like this. I actually like the color of the dress and the black stockings with it. She seems over dressed next to her bf who's wearing a casual top and jeans. Thanks, Ice.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:27 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
Oh my, I think you can definitely class this outfit as a 'bad' one!
I don't mind this outfit too much. I kinda like the hat - believe it or not. As I've stated before, Pss B and I have similiar dress taste (or lack of it ). However, I do want to make one comment - and I don't mean to sound mean or catty 'cuz I still think Pss B is very pretty - but it seems if she's put on a bit of weight. Maybe it's just the clothes or the angle of the photos lately. For awhile she seemed quite slim.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:42 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
I don't mind this outfit too much. I kinda like the hat - believe it or not. As I've stated before, Pss B and I have similiar dress taste (or lack of it ).
I'm sure some young ladies can carry it off, just not Beatrice, IMO.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Why don't they ask someone for help. She is no beauty, but she isn't all that bad. She just mostly looks awful and it is sad. There is plenty of money and people they could emply or just ask. Have they no eyes or a mirror?
Old 10-15-2007, 05:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by COUNTESS View Post
Why don't they ask someone for help. She is no beauty, but she isn't all that bad. She just mostly looks awful and it is sad. There is plenty of money and people they could emply or just ask. Have they no eyes or a mirror?
I've said the same thing, because she clearly can have help if she wants it. But maybe she doesn't want it. Maybe she doesn't want to be a fashion plate and is as happy as can be muddling along with her own choices, and as long as she is indeed happy, it doesn't really matter what the rest of us think and I find it rather endearing that she is this way.

I think far too much attention can be and is given to clothing and how someone looks. It's only the wrapping. What's inside is more important.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:33 PM
Royal Highness

May I just ask, WHAT was she thinking in that purpley-blue too short, too low, no straps, cardigan thrown over her shoulders, black hose wearing, crocheted tea cosy get up??? I hate to say it, because it is a delicate thing, but in this picture http://i24.tinypic.com/2ueqicy.jpg
you can see her arm fat rolls. Now, I'm not pointing the finger, especially since I happen to have them, but combined with the breast about to pop out, it just looks bad. But, even more than that, the dress is unflattering all around--wrong length, color, cut, etc....It's all wrong for her. WHY doesn't she hire someone????
As for the shopping excursion outfit-- http://i23.tinypic.com/19b0pw.jpg
I dress down for long day of shopping, so I can excuse the look--but would someone PLEASE tell HRH that the baby doll top makes her look preggers????
Such a shame, she's a beautiful girl with so much potential!

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Old 10-17-2007, 02:17 AM
Administrator

Pics 16.10.2007

Princess Beatrice attends the launch of Kate Moss's new Top
Shop 'Christmas Range' collection at Annabel's October 16,
2007 in London, England - that dress looks better on her

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4
Old 10-17-2007, 11:16 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Princess Beatrice attends the launch of Kate Moss's new Top Shop 'Christmas Range' collection
Much more flatteing, thanks Iceflower. Her hair looks great, too!
Old 10-17-2007, 11:49 AM
Royal Highness

DIdn't she wear this gown somewhere else? I know I've seen it.
She looks very good in those photos--the coppery color is wonderful on her! The cut is flattering, the waist is nice (still the type she likes, but more streamlined and less pouffy)--and as usual--THAT HAIR! I think she looks much better.

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Closed Thread

Tags
princess beatrice