Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 7: May-September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics 2.6.2007

Princess Beatrice and boyfriend enjoying a night out at 24 club in Soho in London, UK. She left the club at 2am. 02/06/2007 - they look like a very happy and sweet couple in my eyes :flowers:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5

Attending the 20th birthday celebrations of socialite Poppy Delevingne. It was a fancy dress party with a "decadent and debauched" theme.

Daily Mail

selrahc4 said:
Attending the 20th birthday celebrations of socialite Poppy Delevingne. It was a fancy dress party with a "decadent and debauched" theme.
Daily Mail
So they were able to pick something normal from their wardrobes then! :ROFLMAO:

Skydragon said:
So they were able to pick something normal from their wardrobes then! :ROFLMAO:

I should not have read this during lunch. Unfortunate confluence of salad and computer screen. :lol: :lol:

Here are some pics from two different nights when Bea went out with her boyfriend, he always smiles that's really nice :) :

1. 24. April 2007 leaving a Chinese restaurant:
Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3

2. 11. May 2007 leaving the Nobu restaurant also in London:
Pic 1 Pic 2

Thanks Iceflower and Selrahc4 for those last few photos. I particularly think she looks nice in the final photos. We seem to share a common fashion sense, so maybe I'm biased. Her bf seems very agreeable. Who is he?

i can't say i like her taste in clothes but then again i like classic things. yeah who's the boyfriend...any info on him?

thanks all for the great pics. She's an attractive young lady. I always have liked red hair and green eyes. She has gorgeous eyes. I don't think she looks chubby, she has healthy figure. Any more? anything is good parties or casual. I agree about dark colours, they suit her the best.

oh and re drinking age: As has been pointed out, the legal drinking age in Britain is and always has been 18. My dad is British and I asked him. Also, in Europe they don't have the "puritan" attitude we do, they're more open about it, it's not such a taboo. Pubs are more social than drinking, and people can have a drink at work without it being a big deal.

I'm sorry that this is the wrong forum but the one about her birthday is closed but: does anyone have a picture of her in her eighteenth birthday, her real birthday not the party. I think she's wearing a white dress with a black jacket.
sorry again that it's in the wrong thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Bella said:
Thanks Iceflower and Selrahc4 for those last few photos. I particularly think she looks nice in the final photos. We seem to share a common fashion sense, so maybe I'm biased. Her bf seems very agreeable. Who is he?

In those pics it looks like the same bf she has for a few months already, I suppose it's still Dave Clark, Sir Richard Branson's Virgin/Gallactic marketing exec. He's 24 according to the press reports. She seems to go for older guys, as I think the last one (the American from Boston/Holy Cross area, Paolo Liuzzo or something or other) was a bit older.

acdc1 said:
Beatrice looks good. I think she is like Andrew in the face, and there is no mistaking Sarah's pretty red hair!
I know, she has her father's expressions mostly and the cheekbones and jawline seem to be Windsor. Sometimes she smiles a lot like her mother though.

The comment about her clothes at the fancy dress party resembling her normal clothes is so true, in fact that blue thing she's wearing in the other post looks even more debauched that her party frock as her boobs are being exposed...again! If she dosn't start wearing decent bras she's going to need a breast uplift by the time shes 25.

can we keep this discussion about Beatrice and what she's doing and photos and not bash her for her clothes etc? After all we don't hear any stories about her misbehaving and wild partying and such for the most part.
Skydragon said:
If I knew anyone who was a US size 2, I would hold onto them tightly if they walked over a road drain! :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: Good one, skydragon. I jokingly say size 2 doesn't exist. Beatrice is very pretty and has a healthy weight. There are different kinds of attractive out there

thanks all for great great pics anyone have any more? any pics will do of her at parties or her everyday life. Does anyone have any photos of her in black and white

Last edited by a moderator:
can we keep this discussion about Beatrice and what she's doing and photos and not bash her for her clothes etc? After all we don't hear any stories about her misbehaving and wild partying and such for the most part.

:ROFLMAO: Good one, skydragon. I jokingly say size 2 doesn't exist. Beatrice is very pretty and has a healthy weight. There are different kinds of attractive out there

thanks all for great great pics anyone have any more? any pics will do of her at parties or her everyday life

Umm...I'm a size 0 and I can walk over drains just fine, thank you. I may be skinny, but I'm not anorexic. just because someone is a size 2, 1 or 0 doesn't mean they starve themselves. I happen to come from a family who has a history of just being skinny. I eat a lot, I just don't gain weight. It's ignorant to think that everyone who is under a size 5 is anorexic or the like.

I'm wondering what Beatrice plans to do with her life. Will she gone on to a Uni? Or does she want to be like paris hilton? Or maybe she wants to be like Sophie and have royal duties. I'm quite interested to see what beatrice does with her life.

this whole size thing is quite annoying. when i was in my teens i weighed less than 100 lb and the smallest size you could buy at that time was size 4. now the companies that make clothes have changed it all and what use to be a large is now a small or medium. sorry to get the discussion off track. unless Beatrice's weigh makes her unhealthy then i think she looks fine...as for her clothing choices...well...not so much but that's a matter of personal taste.

I'm wondering what Beatrice plans to do with her life. Will she gone on to a Uni? Or does she want to be like paris hilton? Or maybe she wants to be like Sophie and have royal duties. I'm quite interested to see what beatrice does with her life.

Well, Ps. Beatrice and someone like Paris Hilton are like apples and oranges. Ps. Beatrice is a royal princess raised with an understanding of duty and a respect of her position. Paris Hilton ~ and her kind ~ are spoiled useless (at least at the moment) princess-wannabes whose idea of 'duty' is shopping and partying. I'm not saying all rich socialites are vain and shallow, but alot are. And perhaps princesses can be that way, too. However, though Ps. Beatrice is caught out at her share of parties (she is, after all, a young woman), I think she will emerge as an asset to the BRF in the years to come, alot like Ps. Alexandra.

i wonder when princess beatrice will begin to atend ascot with the rest of her family..i hear she is a keen horse fan..and i WANT to see what hats she will be wearing..perhaps shes a bit too young now but i imagne that in about 3 years she should be old enough

Is there an age requirement for Royals (or anyone) to attend Ascot? I'd think that for royals there could be exceptions made.

zara was aloud to go at around 8 or 9. I think main reason they don't go is they are still in school.

Is there an age requirement for Royals (or anyone) to attend Ascot? I'd think that for royals there could be exceptions made.

No, I'm not aware of an age limit.

I attended Ladies Day this year and there were groups of women, couples, and families (including babies and children).

Pics 21.6.2007

These are extremely small pics, but I post them nevertheless :)

Princess Beatrice of York and her boyfriend spotted at the trendy Boujis in South Kensington, London 21 June 2007:

Pic 1
Pic 2

She looks cute in those pics even though they're tiny. It might be my imagination, but it seems like she's a bit slimmer too (but it may be the pics being so small). Also it could be the skirt, which sets her legs off very well and tends to have a slimming effect.

I don't mean to sound mean and petty, but does this girl ever close her mouth? She ALWAYS has it open! She would look so pretty if she just smiled with her mouth closed, or just grin.
Maybe her teeth are too big for her to close her mouth all the way???:lol:
o.k.-so that last comment was mean, but I just could not help it. Her teeth are huge!:ROFLMAO:

She looks cute in those pics even though they're tiny. It might be my imagination, but it seems like she's a bit slimmer too (but it may be the pics being so small). Also it could be the skirt, which sets her legs off very well and tends to have a slimming effect.

I was thinking the same thing: she looks quite a bit slimmer. Very nice. I've always thought she was pretty. Thanks, Icelflower (as usual) for the little pics!

Here's the newest pic of Bea, taken one to two weeks ago in New York, this
time she does not look that slim as you discussed it, Bella and CasiraghiTrio :)
and as a result the article says she had Sarah's genes :rolleyes: well, in my eyes
it's simply because of the dress :)

---> Bea in New York

time she does not look that slim as you discussed it, Bella and CasiraghiTrio :)
and as a result the article says she had Sarah's genes :rolleyes: well, in my eyes

---> Bea in New York

Holy Cheeseburger and Curly Fries! Not a good pic at all, you're right, Iceflower (but thanks for posting!!!). I think Pss Beatrice is someone who will always have to be careful about her weight. It's quite true about genetics and unfort. it seems she has inherited a tendency to gain weight. Like alot of us. I still think she's a beautiful young woman and hope to see more of her out and about now that she's getting older.

Thanks for the new picture, Iceflower. I like the way Beatrice looks, she's a lovely young woman and I
think the media should not make any comments about her weight, many many years they did so with
her mother Sarah and that has mostly been unfair.

---> Bea in New York

She might have a bit of Sarah's gene's it's true (but Andrew's not the skinniest guy either.) I think it's mostly the dress, that's a tricky style to pull of, especially if you don't need the added volume. I think Beatrice is a very pretty young lady. It seems like the women in this family get all the good genes, and the men tend to fall a bit short!

She's only 18 and is already on a second relationship with a man in his mid twenties. I think she should just be having fun with her friends and not even think about being serious with a boy her own age never mind a guy of 26. My guess is it won't last and when it ends she should take a break from relationships for a while because at this rate she'll have clocked up goodness knows how many lovers by the time she's 26 herself and it will damage her reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom