The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 05:17 PM

Aw, she's such a girly girl. Sometimes, she seems so grown up and sophisticated. Then she goes out and about with an umbrella with colorful hearts all over it. Gotta luv it. Definitely her mother's daughter, I suppose.

Old 05-31-2007, 11:45 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks for the links, Karla64. I think she looks pretty good considering it's rainy and she probably wasn't planning of being repeatedly photographed. That umbrella's cute. I'd carry it.
Old 06-01-2007, 04:47 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Thanks for these very nice pics, karla64, Beatrice looked so lovely and she has such a charming style. Don't ask me why but I had to think of good old Mary Poppins walking through the streets of London, maybe it's because of the umbrella
Old 06-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Nobility

I think her outfit is terrible - strangely coordinated (short skirt, heavy coat, black tights), and highlighting her chubby legs; maybe she's going for a Pixie Geldof-esque cutting edge look but it's very unflattering on her body.

And is it freezing in London? why is is she wearing such a heavy coat with a big fake fur collar?
Old 06-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Royal Highness

Beatrice looks good. I think she is like Andrew in the face, and there is no mistaking Sarah's pretty red hair!
Old 06-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
2 months is not a long time.
Stories were later published that exposed closer to a four-six month period. If anyone would like links to that, or to discuss it, please PM as this is not the proper thread; I just wanted to clarify the comment I made earlier.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:53 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1
Beatrice looks good. I think she is like Andrew in the face, and there is no mistaking Sarah's pretty red hair!
I agree. There's no mistaking her Windsor genes. And her hair is gorgeous!! And while she'll probably be someone who'll always have to watch her weight, I don't think she's chubby. Just because she's not some starving anorexic size 2 doesn't mean she's chubby. She's normal and healthy! I think she looks great.
Old 06-04-2007, 01:11 PM
Nobility

She may not be chubby, but her clothes certainly make her look bigger than she is. She is wearing clothes that are made for (and only look good on) size 2 girls.

As someone who "normal and healthy" myself, I am very careful about not wearing clothes which make me look bigger than I am.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

If I knew anyone who was a US size 2, I would hold onto them tightly if they walked over a road drain!
Old 06-04-2007, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator

Pics 2.6.2007

Princess Beatrice and boyfriend enjoying a night out at 24 club in Soho in London, UK. She left the club at 2am. 02/06/2007 - they look like a very happy and sweet couple in my eyes

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Old 06-04-2007, 04:35 PM
Courtier

Attending the 20th birthday celebrations of socialite Poppy Delevingne. It was a fancy dress party with a "decadent and debauched" theme.

Daily Mail
Old 06-05-2007, 10:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by selrahc4
Attending the 20th birthday celebrations of socialite Poppy Delevingne. It was a fancy dress party with a "decadent and debauched" theme.
Daily Mail
So they were able to pick something normal from their wardrobes then!
Old 06-06-2007, 01:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
So they were able to pick something normal from their wardrobes then!
I should not have read this during lunch. Unfortunate confluence of salad and computer screen.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Super Moderator

Here are some pics from two different nights when Bea went out with her boyfriend, he always smiles that's really nice :

1. 24. April 2007 leaving a Chinese restaurant:
Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3

2. 11. May 2007 leaving the Nobu restaurant also in London:
Pic 1 Pic 2
Old 06-06-2007, 04:47 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks Iceflower and Selrahc4 for those last few photos. I particularly think she looks nice in the final photos. We seem to share a common fashion sense, so maybe I'm biased. Her bf seems very agreeable. Who is he?
Old 06-06-2007, 07:01 PM
Royal Highness

i can't say i like her taste in clothes but then again i like classic things. yeah who's the boyfriend...any info on him?
Old 06-13-2007, 02:55 PM

thanks all for the great pics. She's an attractive young lady. I always have liked red hair and green eyes. She has gorgeous eyes. I don't think she looks chubby, she has healthy figure. Any more? anything is good parties or casual. I agree about dark colours, they suit her the best.

oh and re drinking age: As has been pointed out, the legal drinking age in Britain is and always has been 18. My dad is British and I asked him. Also, in Europe they don't have the "puritan" attitude we do, they're more open about it, it's not such a taboo. Pubs are more social than drinking, and people can have a drink at work without it being a big deal.

I'm sorry that this is the wrong forum but the one about her birthday is closed but: does anyone have a picture of her in her eighteenth birthday, her real birthday not the party. I think she's wearing a white dress with a black jacket.
sorry again that it's in the wrong thread
Old 06-13-2007, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella
Thanks Iceflower and Selrahc4 for those last few photos. I particularly think she looks nice in the final photos. We seem to share a common fashion sense, so maybe I'm biased. Her bf seems very agreeable. Who is he?
In those pics it looks like the same bf she has for a few months already, I suppose it's still Dave Clark, Sir Richard Branson's Virgin/Gallactic marketing exec. He's 24 according to the press reports. She seems to go for older guys, as I think the last one (the American from Boston/Holy Cross area, Paolo Liuzzo or something or other) was a bit older.
Old 06-13-2007, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1
I know, she has her father's expressions mostly and the cheekbones and jawline seem to be Windsor. Sometimes she smiles a lot like her mother though.

Tags
princess beatrice