The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 10:40 AM
Serene Highness

I wonder why she doesn't date guys more her own age. She doesn't seem particularly mature ~ meaning she'd find those her own age boring or something. If anything, I'd think she'd have more in common emotionally/intellectually with those her own age. And you'd think her parents would be more encouraging of that. I don't get it.

Old 03-21-2007, 11:32 AM
Nobility

Yes, $25m is COMMON!!

Old 03-21-2007, 12:46 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella
I wonder why she doesn't date guys more her own age. She doesn't seem particularly mature ~ meaning she'd find those her own age boring or something. If anything, I'd think she'd have more in common emotionally/intellectually with those her own age. And you'd think her parents would be more encouraging of that. I don't get it.
i totally agree with you. there must be some guys that she knows who are her age. i think it is ridoculous for her to think that she is mature enough(she should have learnt from what happened with Pauolo)
Old 03-21-2007, 01:02 PM
Aristocracy

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie admire to Shakira (Hola)
Noticias breves de actualidad
Old 03-21-2007, 03:35 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjenn
Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie admire to Shakira (Hola)
Noticias breves de actualidad
Can you find an English translation?
Old 03-21-2007, 04:42 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowarth
Can you find an English translation?
The royalty also dances, and not only waltz. If in his moment we found out that the prince William moved the skeleton to the rhythm of the sticky songs of the British group Spice girls, today we have discovered than his cousins the princesses Beatrice and Eugenia move her hips to the sound of the Colombian singer's talked-about themes Shakira. Both sisters gave number away to the artist with their sovereign presence during the concert 100 of his tour and they did not resist themselves to pat oneself on the back after his acting.
Old 03-21-2007, 09:32 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks for the link, Madjenn. Shakira looks positively teeny next to the York girls.
Old 03-22-2007, 04:40 AM
Courtier

Beatrice has been around older persons all her life.

She hears their conversations and perhaps has developed similar interests which puts her more in common with them than her peer group.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:33 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
Beatrice has been around older persons all her life.
She hears their conversations and perhaps has developed similar interests which puts her more in common with them than her peer group.
This is why she likes older men.

Can they dance?

She is taller then her sister now.
Old 03-22-2007, 04:08 PM
Courtier

eugeni looks really pretty with shakira + shes so tall now
Old 03-23-2007, 03:42 AM
Courtier

Rather than Sarah, I would LOOOOOOVE to see Beatrice on one of the Dancing programmes!
Old 03-25-2007, 03:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Beatrice and boyfriend, Dave Clark leaving the Cuckoo Club, London, Britain - 23 Mar 2007

Pictures:
Beatrice and Dave Clark 1
Beatrice and Dave Clark 2
Dave
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 03-25-2007, 03:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Princess Beatrice and boyfriend, Dave Clark leaving the Cuckoo Club, London, Britain - 23 Mar 2007

Pictures:
Beatrice and Dave Clark 1
Beatrice and Dave Clark 2
Dave
Pics of two children, IMHO...
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 03-25-2007, 03:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Sorry but Eugenia is beautiful young girl...much more than Bea.
Old 03-25-2007, 04:14 PM
Gentry

is it me or does anyone else think that her head/face looks kinda big in the second pic....or maybe its just the way the pic is taken...?
Old 03-25-2007, 04:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnik
Sorry but Eugenia is beautiful young girl...much more than Bea.

Well, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

I think both girls have unique traits of character; Eugenie has a more classical beauty, while Beatrice is more striking, with her vivid red hair and huge eyes.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 03-25-2007, 04:53 PM
Nobility

www.myspace.com/princessbeatrice

This is the link to Beatrice's MySpace page.
Old 03-25-2007, 07:27 PM
Aristocracy

I think these myspace accounts are fake. The information seems to have been extracted straight from the Tatler interview
Old 03-25-2007, 07:35 PM
Nobility

Do you seriously think it would be this easy to find a senior royal's website?
Old 03-25-2007, 08:00 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck
I think these myspace accounts are fake. The information seems to have been extracted straight from the Tatler interview
Obviously they are. You would see candid pictures and not ones you could pull off a newswire or a photo site. And she wouldn't be shouting for all to see "Hi! I'm a Princess!"

Closed Thread

Tags
princess beatrice