The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 04:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks everyone for posting the pics of Beatrice. I think she looks great. Her face looks thinner to me and I think she might have lost a bit of weight, but perhaps she's just shedding baby-fat naturally as she matures. Whatever it is, she looks lovely. The black suits her stunning red hair.

Old 11-10-2006, 06:18 PM
Nobility

Calories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella
Thanks, Iceflower!!! I've always liked Pss Beatrice's look ~ that gorgeous red hair and those huge eyes (I have long auburn hair and big eyes so maybe I'm just biased). I think both the York girls (young women) are beautiful. And I think it sends an excellent message to other young girls that these two princesses aren't following the half-starved size 2 "trend" taken on by other young women in the public eye but are instead healthy and natural and still glamourous.
When they were little Fergie had them count calories.

Old 11-10-2006, 06:29 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowarth
When they were little Fergie had them count calories.
Really? They weren't overweight children. Maybe because of all the harassment and ridicule she received about her weight she was afraid of them being heavy.
Old 11-13-2006, 07:26 PM
Nobility

What is beatrice doing now because i thought she was going to university or is she taking a gap year?
Old 11-13-2006, 07:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Not yet I Think Gap Year will be 2007. :)
Old 11-13-2006, 11:27 PM
Nobility

I'm sorry, but can someone get this nice girl an underwire bra????

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006520651,00.html

Really, she shouldn't have the girls out on parade in practically EVERY photo we see of her!
Old 11-14-2006, 02:17 AM
Courtier

Yeah it's unfortunate but she seems to have her mother's fashion and common senses.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:35 AM
Courtier

Prince Sultan bin Salman bin Abdulaziz al-Saud was the first royal in the space ( June 1985 )
so if she went really to space then she will be the second royal ( but the first princess )
Old 11-14-2006, 11:06 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by houri
Prince Sultan bin Salman bin Abdulaziz al-Saud was the first royal in the space ( June 1985 )
so if she went really to space then she will be the second royal ( but the first princess )
I can't imagine Pss Beatrice being allowed up in space. I'll believe it when I see it. Alot of things can change between now and 2009.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

I'm surprised she allowed herself to be used for what amounts to a publicity stunt for a commercial venture just because her current boyfriend happens to work there.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:30 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth
I'm surprised she allowed herself to be used for what amounts to a publicity stunt for a commercial venture just because her current boyfriend happens to work there.
Oh I am not surprised...we have all done foolish things for love! Hopefully...this won't be a regular occurence...the tabloids would be all over that!
Old 11-15-2006, 01:42 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Bluffton
I'm sorry, but can someone get this nice girl an underwire bra????
actually, the outfit she's wearing looks better without a bra.
she looks fab
Old 11-15-2006, 01:54 PM
Administrator

I know its fairily early yet...but has there been any rumblings regarding Beatrice's future. By future I mean does she plan on going to university, taking a gap year or starting to do royal engagements?
Old 11-15-2006, 02:11 PM
Courtier

There have been rumours about going to uni in the states but that has been all.

I would guess though that she will take a gap year.

Map for the British Royals
Old 11-15-2006, 02:53 PM
Serene Highness

I hope she finds a decent boyfriend. Most of the guys she's been linked to seem a bit shadey. At least those ones made public. It must be hard for a royal ~ any royal ~ to find true love. You'd always be wondering about the ulterior motive.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:31 PM
Royal Highness

She is so young. Having a boyfriend isn't the same as getting married. Having a shady boyfriend could be a whole lot of fun than a straight laced duffous. Anyways, tabloids are good with finding faults with everyone, but more for the possibility of sensational headlines, not for the benefit of their subjects.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:57 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incas
She is so young. Having a boyfriend isn't the same as getting married. Having a shady boyfriend could be a whole lot of fun than a straight laced duffous. Anyways, tabloids are good with finding faults with everyone, but more for the possibility of sensational headlines, not for the benefit of their subjects.
I agree. And Ha to the word "duffous". I love this word.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:03 PM
Royal Highness

i wonder, now that this boyfriend has taken it upon himself to inform the world that she's signed on for this little trip, how long this relationship will last. if he did let this slip to the press and it is true.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:06 PM

I was hoping she'd settle with that German one - Otto von someone. Can anyone remember his surname? He had a famous German relative if I remember rightly.

Tags
princess beatrice