Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 5: August 2006-January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for posting the pics of Beatrice. I think she looks great. Her face looks thinner to me and I think she might have lost a bit of weight, but perhaps she's just shedding baby-fat naturally as she matures. Whatever it is, she looks lovely. The black suits her stunning red hair.

Calories

Bella said:
Thanks, Iceflower!!! I've always liked Pss Beatrice's look ~ that gorgeous red hair and those huge eyes (I have long auburn hair and big eyes so maybe I'm just biased). I think both the York girls (young women) are beautiful. And I think it sends an excellent message to other young girls that these two princesses aren't following the half-starved size 2 "trend" taken on by other young women in the public eye but are instead healthy and natural and still glamourous.

When they were little Fergie had them count calories.

cowarth said:
When they were little Fergie had them count calories.

Really? They weren't overweight children. Maybe because of all the harassment and ridicule she received about her weight she was afraid of them being heavy.

What is beatrice doing now because i thought she was going to university or is she taking a gap year?

houri said:
Prince Sultan bin Salman bin Abdulaziz al-Saud was the first royal in the space ( June 1985 )
so if she went really to space then she will be the second royal ( but the first princess ) :)
I can't imagine Pss Beatrice being allowed up in space. I'll believe it when I see it. Alot of things can change between now and 2009.

I'm surprised she allowed herself to be used for what amounts to a publicity stunt for a commercial venture just because her current boyfriend happens to work there.

Elspeth said:
I'm surprised she allowed herself to be used for what amounts to a publicity stunt for a commercial venture just because her current boyfriend happens to work there.

Oh I am not surprised...we have all done foolish things for love! Hopefully...this won't be a regular occurence...the tabloids would be all over that!

Lady Bluffton said:
I'm sorry, but can someone get this nice girl an underwire bra????

actually, the outfit she's wearing looks better without a bra.
she looks fab ;)

I know its fairily early yet...but has there been any rumblings regarding Beatrice's future. By future I mean does she plan on going to university, taking a gap year or starting to do royal engagements?

There have been rumours about going to uni in the states but that has been all.

I would guess though that she will take a gap year.

I hope she finds a decent boyfriend. Most of the guys she's been linked to seem a bit shadey. At least those ones made public. It must be hard for a royal ~ any royal ~ to find true love. You'd always be wondering about the ulterior motive.

She is so young. Having a boyfriend isn't the same as getting married. Having a shady boyfriend could be a whole lot of fun than a straight laced duffous. Anyways, tabloids are good with finding faults with everyone, but more for the possibility of sensational headlines, not for the benefit of their subjects.

Incas said:
She is so young. Having a boyfriend isn't the same as getting married. Having a shady boyfriend could be a whole lot of fun than a straight laced duffous. Anyways, tabloids are good with finding faults with everyone, but more for the possibility of sensational headlines, not for the benefit of their subjects.

I agree. And Ha to the word "duffous". I love this word.

i wonder, now that this boyfriend has taken it upon himself to inform the world that she's signed on for this little trip, how long this relationship will last. if he did let this slip to the press and it is true.

I was hoping she'd settle with that German one - Otto von someone. Can anyone remember his surname? He had a famous German relative if I remember rightly.

BeatrixFan said:
I was hoping she'd settle with that German one - Otto von someone. Can anyone remember his surname? He had a famous German relative if I remember rightly.

Do you mean Bismarck?

Bismarck! Thats it. Thankyou. Yes, I think he'd have been perfect for her.

Though I do agree she's definately too young to be seriously considering marriage or anything, I'll bet she ends up w an American. Just a vibe. Esp. if she goes to college over here in The States which, from what I've read, seems to be the game plan.

I read a while ago that she and her sister would spend some time helping their mother with PR stuff in NewYork..i guess thats not for her gap year though but has anyone got any information on that. Has it already happened or will they do it during the holidays?

lady_windsor said:
I read a while ago that she and her sister would spend some time helping their mother with PR stuff in NewYork..i guess thats not for her gap year though but has anyone got any information on that. Has it already happened or will they do it during the holidays?

I think Beatrice & Eugenie spend the Xmas holidays w their father and other members of the BRF. At least they used to when they were younger.

They actually spend part or all summer helping their mother, it still maybe on going. There are pictures of them helping Sarah with book signings.

Elspeth said:

But this little apple (Beatrice) is from this apple tree (Sarah)

I don't know if it was officically announced by anyone at the Virgin flights that Beatrice accepted the trip. It could just be another made up headline because of who she happens to be in the same room with.

BeatrixFan said:
Bismarck! Thats it. Thankyou. Yes, I think he'd have been perfect for her.

She was dating a Graf von Bismarck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom