Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 5: August 2006-January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Beatrice news and pictures 5: August 2006-

cowarth said:
Thank you for the information.
That is okay I thought that might find that info helpful. your Welcome

In England you can go to clubs at 18?
soooo cool lol
i don't like her outfit, doesn't match her age =D
but its a matter of opinion
well, her skin is beautiful. <3

Last edited:
I would think it very difficult for Pss. Beatrice (or any of the young royals, but esp. the girls) to have every public move documented and commented upon, (i.e., clothes, hair, skin, weight, shoes, etc.). Teen years are hard enough, but to have people always gawking at you, pointing and whispering and judging. I couldn't hack it. I suppose Pss. Beatrice, Eugenie, Zara and the rest grew up with this sort of attention, but I still think it must get very tired and draining sometimes. Just a commentary.

Normal

Bella said:
I would think it very difficult for Pss. Beatrice (or any of the young royals, but esp. the girls) to have every public move documented and commented upon, (i.e., clothes, hair, skin, weight, shoes, etc.). Teen years are hard enough, but to have people always gawking at you, pointing and whispering and judging. I couldn't hack it. I suppose Pss. Beatrice, Eugenie, Zara and the rest grew up with this sort of attention, but I still think it must get very tired and draining sometimes. Just a commentary.

There parents couldn't handle it that is why they are all divorced now. The princesses have a normal life at there schools St George's school, Ascot and Marlborough College.

CAPTION: "Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, daughters of Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York have their photo taken with Brazilian soccer legend Pele at Nellos Summertime restaurant in Southampton, New York."- Oct/4/2006

Picture by: Lawrence Schwartzwald/Splash News/Newscom

There it is again: "daughters of Sarah Ferguson Duchess of York." Are all these people forgetting that the two girls have a father and it's because of the father that anybody's ever heard of their mother anyway?

Elspeth said:
There it is again: "daughters of Sarah Ferguson Duchess of York." Are all these people forgetting that the two girls have a father and it's because of the father that anybody's ever heard of their mother anyway?

Yup, there it is again. It's almost as though their (Royal) father doesn't exist. Strange how the papers report on the girls like that. Thanks for the pic, Iceflower. I wish Eugenie would smile more. Beatrice always looks happy, though.

they look really good. does anyone know if it is possible to enlarge the picture though?

Here eyes and her teeth are just so BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lady_windsor said:
they look really good. does anyone know if it is possible to enlarge the picture though?
You can only enlarge the pic if you are registered at newscom.com..

Elspeth and Bella, as to your discussion: I think one reason for not mentioning Andrew in that kind of captions may also be, that those pics are also for the US market. And in the USA Sarah is much more known because of her work and her public appearances than a prince from far away little Britain ;)

iceflower said:
You can only enlarge the pic if you are registered at newscom.com..

Elspeth and Bella, as to your discussion: I think one reason for not mentioning Andrew in that kind of captions may also be, that those pics are also for the US market. And in the USA Sarah is much more known because of her work and her public appearances than a prince from far away little Britain ;)
I think you're right on this, Iceflower. Sarah is the more known and more popular in the US for certain.

How often does she see her girls since they attend boarding school?

Tatler cover

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;jsessionid=J3OF34PFFCROXQFIQMGSFFWAVCBQWIV0?xml=/news/2005/08/03/nbea03.xml

But as normal as she might like to be, her seniority in the royal pecking order necessitates a bodyguard, 24 hours a day. She and her younger sister, Eugenie, share six of them, on a rota.

"My friends call them the BGs," she says.

And being trailed all day and night cannot be easy for any adolescent, particularly if you are on a date.

Beatrice laughs and gives a faint blush. "It's just like having a constant buddy with you. My friends love them as well. They are very good at just melting into the background to try and make my life as normal as possible," she says.

It is sad :sad: that the princesses need bodyguards at there boarding schools St George's School, Ascot and Marlborough College.

Bea looks nice. Really young lady here.

She almost always has the same face.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link, Iceflower. It's a great picture of Beatrice. She's really growing into an attractive woman.

Bella said:
I think you're right on this, Iceflower. Sarah is the more known and more popular in the US for certain.
The whole British Royal Family is well known in the USA, including Andrew.

It depends on your definition of "known" is. I would agree that some American's have an idea on members of the Royal Family (they would probably say that their faces look familiar but couldn't put a name with a face) but let's face it...in the US..because of her commercial endeavors...Sarah is definitely well known. But I do agree with Elspeth...its frustrating that only Sarah's parentage is acknowledged. Did Beatrice just appear one day?

Last edited:
What a Pretty young Lady she has become.

Thanks Iceflower and Madjenn for the photo links. While I think Pss Beatrice is quite stunning, I didn't find these photos too flattering. I think it was her sack-like dress. I think she looks best in more fitted yet not-too-tight clothes. Accents her figure better.

New pics of Bea!

LONDON - NOVEMBER 09: Archie Standing and Princess Beatrice attend the Tatlers Little Black Book launch party, at Club 24 on November 9, 2006 in London, England. (Photos by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/724...35F8FA9CA92A688B0CC470C64E2F259D55AD35CA51490
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/724...35F8FA9CA92A6859B34EA3C871413810F755E003CBEB8
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/724...35F8FA9CA92A6B7E2C0BF24E7F197810F755E003CBEB8
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/724...35F8FA9CA92A6B7E2C0BF24E7F19759D55AD35CA51490

The latest pics are wonderful, Beatrice has grown up to a wonderful young lady, love to see her. I hope when Eugenie is two or three years older we'll see them together at such events! Thank you for posting!

Thanks, Iceflower!!! I've always liked Pss Beatrice's look ~ that gorgeous red hair and those huge eyes (I have long auburn hair and big eyes so maybe I'm just biased). I think both the York girls (young women) are beautiful. And I think it sends an excellent message to other young girls that these two princesses aren't following the half-starved size 2 "trend" taken on by other young women in the public eye but are instead healthy and natural and still glamourous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom