The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 05:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Beatrice is displaying rather more of her Royal flesh than she should, methinks.

Old 07-27-2006, 05:18 AM
Gentry

i think thats normal for her age. she is 17/18. I'm the same age, and if u look around you will see that a lot of girls her age wear bikinis like that. for girls her age its probably the most normal thing to wear things like that.To get a nice tan and to ,how should i say it, get attention from some cute guys(?!?!)

Old 07-27-2006, 06:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Eugenie*
i think thats normal for her age. she is 17/18. I'm the same age, and if u look around you will see that a lot of girls her age wear bikinis like that. for girls her age its probably the most normal thing to wear things like that.To get a nice tan and to ,how should i say it, get attention from some cute guys(?!?!)
It's been normal attire for girls her age for a few decades now. I wore something similar at that age myself, though I certainly didn't have as much to cover up. :p But normal attire does not equal classy attire, and I really think that a girl with such an ample bosom, particularly one who is the Queen's grand-daughter, should not expose quite as much of herself.

As for getting attention, she'll certainly get that, but it won't just be from cute guys. I know one particular chubby 55 year old boob-man whose eyes would pop out of his balding head in a most undignified fashion if he saw a tasty little treat like that on the beach near him. Then he'd start salivating. Harmless, but by no means cute.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:19 AM
Administrator

Beatrice is not the first princess and most likely not the last to wear a bikini. I can think of Diana, Stephanie, Caroline and Madeline to name a few. Now, I would tend to agree that perhaps a bikini might not be so a flattering. Maybe a nice one piece or a tankini.

Old 07-27-2006, 12:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

thanks for the photo, Ice1
beatrice look a lot like fergie in bikini!
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 07-27-2006, 01:31 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks for the beach photo, Iceflower. Beatrice looks much smaller in her bikini than she does in some of the frumpy clothes she wears. She looks like a typical teenager having fun with her friends. For those who think she's revealing a little too much royal flesh, it could be worse. Many bathers in St. T go topless. So I guess by those standards, Beatrice is being a bit conservative.
Old 07-27-2006, 05:07 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk1189
Beatrice is not the first princess and most likely not the last to wear a bikini. I can think of Diana, Stephanie, Caroline and Madeline to name a few. Now, I would tend to agree that perhaps a bikini might not be so a flattering. Maybe a nice one piece or a tankini.
Yes but if memory serves me right I believe that their bikinis offered a much better coverage of their royal upper flesh.:)
Old 07-28-2006, 01:42 AM
Royal Highness

Let's be honest here, people have problem with Beatrice wearing a bikini are not concerned with her modesty, more with the fact that she is not a scrawny lollipop. Bikini's are not for anyone, especially for people overly conscious of their figures. I say the girl has got guts to wear it, and good for her too.
Old 07-28-2006, 02:57 AM
Heir Apparent

i look cover of Majesty magazines about HRH Princess Beatrice's 18th but i cant cover but they're talking about her childhood till become 18th

http://www.majestymagazine.com/about.php

and another cover of hello about HRH Princess Beatrice's birthday cover but you can look says "Princess Beatrice's 18th birthday belle"

http://www.hellomagazine.com/magazin.../24/0929cover/
Old 07-28-2006, 04:54 AM
Courtier

I am not concerned that Beatrice is showing too much of her body because it is normal. Every teenager her age goes to the beach and they wear bikinis such as the one she is wearing. There is nothing un modest about her attire. I love Beatrice and i will always support her decissions BUT maybe its just the angle the picture is taking from. She does look a bit chubby in the pics especially the first 1. I pressume that she has one of the adjustable bikinis where you can change the amount of your boobs being covered(i dont know if i explain well) but she seems to have adjusted it to show more boob(im probably not explaining well but i know what im talking about) anyway if i were her, i would go for a slightly modest option peraphs a tankini. But saying that because she is a royal, she should cover up, is rubbish becuse people are always saying how she dresses too mature for age. Now she is being her age. I think she looks fine but unflattering.
Old 07-28-2006, 07:09 AM
Administrator

You are welcome, corazon and Bella :) I found another pic of her at St Tropez, this time she's dressed a bit different again

(Point de Vue)
Old 07-28-2006, 08:50 AM
Gentry

thanks for the pics iceflower

it may be a dumb question but what exactly is CLUB 55?? is this a very famous celebrity hang out in saint tropez or what is it?
Old 07-28-2006, 05:38 PM
Serene Highness

Another good pic, Iceflower. I kinda like this one. She looks like she's wandered from some party and has ended up on the beach. I think we've all been to parties like that.
Old 07-29-2006, 04:25 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Eugenie*
thanks for the pics iceflower

it may be a dumb question but what exactly is CLUB 55?? is this a very famous celebrity hang out in saint tropez or what is it?
You are once more welcome Bella and Eugenie :) And yes, Eugenie, as far as I know, both the part of the beach and a famous and quite old beach club are called Club 55, every year a lot of celebrties are seen there..
Old 07-29-2006, 08:11 AM
Gentry

thanks alot for the info iceflower
Old 07-29-2006, 11:35 AM
Courtier

She looks really good in this new pic. I love her dress thingy
Old 07-31-2006, 08:57 PM
Nobility

Education

Details of Princess Beatrice's education can be found here.
Old 08-01-2006, 12:31 AM
Aristocracy

being not much older than bea and thin--i would not wear a bikini top like that! if she wants to wear a bikini there's nothing wrong w. that but she needs a little bit more coverage!
Old 08-01-2006, 06:37 PM
Nobility

Fergie, you've been forgiven

Fergie, you've been forgiven
By ELIZABETH SANDERSON, Mail on Sunday 13:31pm 11th June 2006

A full article can be found at this website.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...urce=&ito=1490

An 18th Century themed 'Enlightenment Party' for Princess Beatrice's 18th birthday.

The Queen is welcoming Sarah back in to the royal fold.

Sarah attends the Order of the Garter service at Windsor in two weeks.

Princess Beatrice has dyslexia and could not read until the age or 9.

Princess Beatrice did well in her GCSE exams.

Princess Beatrice is having help adjusting to public life.

Princess Beatrice enjoys the freedom of her mothers New York apartment.

Princess Beatrice is believed to have viewed some East Coast colleges.
Old 08-02-2006, 04:52 AM
Courtier

Does anyone know if anything has been said of what Beatrice is interested in pursing in her adult life?

Closed Thread

Tags
princess beatrice