Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 4: July-August 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also possible that in the moment, Sarah made the best of an awkward situation Andrew created. I thought it was tacky to bring the new girlfriend to any part of Beatrice's celebration. It was a great demonstration to her children on how to handle themselves when people close to them are being thoughtless.

does somebody have pic of eugenie and beatrice arriving for the queens cruise? i read some article were it said that they arrived and that pictures would folow, but i haven't seen any, does anybody know?

It says in this week's Hello magazine that Peter Philips and Autumn Kelly, Lady Gabriella Windsor and Aatish Taseer, The Earl of Ulster, Lady Rose Windsor and Lord Downpatrick were among the Royals at Beatrice's party. I think some family members must get ready for events at Windsor in the castle beforehand as you rarley ever see photos of them arriving with the other guests.

I've always asked myself why do they dress older for their age. They can have access to great clothes and build their own style but should be more appropriate to them, more youthful and colorful-

Beatrice enjoying the summer in Saint Tropez:

213qet1.jpg
213qhix.jpg

(FIS, BUNTE)

thanks for the pics iceflower. do u know when she was in saint tropez? and how long and who was with her?

You are most welcome, Eugenie, I think the pics were taken at the end of last week or at the weekend, as I've seen an extremely small one at a picture agency on Friday/Saturday, but did not post the link at it was really not worth being posted. One of the articles says she was there with some friends :)

:eek: Beatrice is displaying rather more of her Royal flesh than she should, methinks.

i think thats normal for her age. she is 17/18. I'm the same age, and if u look around you will see that a lot of girls her age wear bikinis like that. for girls her age its probably the most normal thing to wear things like that.To get a nice tan and to ,how should i say it, get attention from some cute guys(?!?!)

Last edited:
*Eugenie* said:
i think thats normal for her age. she is 17/18. I'm the same age, and if u look around you will see that a lot of girls her age wear bikinis like that. for girls her age its probably the most normal thing to wear things like that.To get a nice tan and to ,how should i say it, get attention from some cute guys(?!?!)

It's been normal attire for girls her age for a few decades now. I wore something similar at that age myself, though I certainly didn't have as much to cover up. :p But normal attire does not equal classy attire, and I really think that a girl with such an ample bosom, particularly one who is the Queen's grand-daughter, should not expose quite as much of herself.

As for getting attention, she'll certainly get that, but it won't just be from cute guys. I know one particular chubby 55 year old boob-man whose eyes would pop out of his balding head in a most undignified fashion if he saw a tasty little treat like that on the beach near him. Then he'd start salivating. :D Harmless, but by no means cute.

Beatrice is not the first princess and most likely not the last to wear a bikini. I can think of Diana, Stephanie, Caroline and Madeline to name a few. Now, I would tend to agree that perhaps a bikini might not be so a flattering. Maybe a nice one piece or a tankini.

thanks for the photo, Ice1
beatrice look a lot like fergie in bikini!

Thanks for the beach photo, Iceflower. Beatrice looks much smaller in her bikini than she does in some of the frumpy clothes she wears. She looks like a typical teenager having fun with her friends. For those who think she's revealing a little too much royal flesh, it could be worse. Many bathers in St. T go topless. So I guess by those standards, Beatrice is being a bit conservative.

Zonk1189 said:
Beatrice is not the first princess and most likely not the last to wear a bikini. I can think of Diana, Stephanie, Caroline and Madeline to name a few. Now, I would tend to agree that perhaps a bikini might not be so a flattering. Maybe a nice one piece or a tankini.

Yes but if memory serves me right I believe that their bikinis offered a much better coverage of their royal upper flesh.:)

Let's be honest here, people have problem with Beatrice wearing a bikini are not concerned with her modesty, more with the fact that she is not a scrawny lollipop. Bikini's are not for anyone, especially for people overly conscious of their figures. I say the girl has got guts to wear it, and good for her too.

I am not concerned that Beatrice is showing too much of her body because it is normal. Every teenager her age goes to the beach and they wear bikinis such as the one she is wearing. There is nothing un modest about her attire. I love Beatrice and i will always support her decissions BUT maybe its just the angle the picture is taking from. She does look a bit chubby in the pics especially the first 1. I pressume that she has one of the adjustable bikinis where you can change the amount of your boobs being covered(i dont know if i explain well) but she seems to have adjusted it to show more boob(im probably not explaining well but i know what im talking about) anyway if i were her, i would go for a slightly modest option peraphs a tankini. But saying that because she is a royal, she should cover up, is rubbish becuse people are always saying how she dresses too mature for age. Now she is being her age. I think she looks fine but unflattering.

You are welcome, corazon and Bella :) I found another pic of her at St Tropez, this time she's dressed a bit different again ;)

219xnxz.jpg

(Point de Vue)

thanks for the pics iceflower

it may be a dumb question but what exactly is CLUB 55?? is this a very famous celebrity hang out in saint tropez or what is it?

Another good pic, Iceflower. I kinda like this one. She looks like she's wandered from some party and has ended up on the beach. I think we've all been to parties like that.

*Eugenie* said:
thanks for the pics iceflower

it may be a dumb question but what exactly is CLUB 55?? is this a very famous celebrity hang out in saint tropez or what is it?

You are once more welcome Bella and Eugenie :) And yes, Eugenie, as far as I know, both the part of the beach and a famous and quite old beach club are called Club 55, every year a lot of celebrties are seen there..

Education

Details of Princess Beatrice's education can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:
being not much older than bea and thin--i would not wear a bikini top like that! if she wants to wear a bikini there's nothing wrong w. that but she needs a little bit more coverage!

Fergie, you've been forgiven

Fergie, you've been forgiven
By ELIZABETH SANDERSON, Mail on Sunday 13:31pm 11th June 2006

A full article can be found at this website.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=390119&in_page_id=1766&in_a_source=&ito=1490

An 18th Century themed 'Enlightenment Party' for Princess Beatrice's 18th birthday.

The Queen is welcoming Sarah back in to the royal fold.

Sarah attends the Order of the Garter service at Windsor in two weeks.

Princess Beatrice has dyslexia and could not read until the age or 9.

Princess Beatrice did well in her GCSE exams.

Princess Beatrice is having help adjusting to public life.

Princess Beatrice enjoys the freedom of her mothers New York apartment.

Princess Beatrice is believed to have viewed some East Coast colleges.

Does anyone know if anything has been said of what Beatrice is interested in pursing in her adult life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom