Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 3: August 2005-July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josefine

Majesty
Country
Sweden
Found these pics from 2003 in an old thread.

Princess Beatrice at the Polo - May 2003

pictures from www.ibl.se

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 858
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,237
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 588
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 528
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 653
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 569
Last edited by a moderator:
Happy happy birthday Bea! May all your wishes come true!!!

(the pic shows Bea's second birthday in 1990 - source: own collection)

Attachments

• bea90.jpg
    bea90.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 563
Last edited:
Flora&maisie said:
Happy Birthday Beatrice

I like the picture iceflower thanks for sharing

I'm glad you liked it. Here are two more, especially for you ;)

Attachments

• bea2.jpg
    bea2.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 433
  • bea2 001.jpg
    bea2 001.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 484
We have to remember the sibling order. Harry is the second child, the "spare" as they call him. He is kinda like a middle child. Since his older brother is future king and gets all of the attension, Harry has to act out to get attention.

Beatrice birthday pictures

Source: www.hola.es

I am not impressed with this new image of Beatrice. They remind me of that very over-the-top photo of Sarah, her mother, on the cover of the "My Life" autobiography. A bit too much J.Lo and not enough Princess Grace.

Attachments

• beatriz1a.jpg
    beatriz1a.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 591
  • beatriz3a.jpg
    beatriz3a.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 589
  • beatriz2a.jpg
    beatriz2a.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 627

Attachments

• bea-1a.jpg
    bea-1a.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 392
  • bea-4a.jpg
    bea-4a.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 470
  • bea-3a.jpg
    bea-3a.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 444
  • bea-2a.jpg
    bea-2a.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 617
Let's not forget about the time that William was discovered dangling his little brother, headfirst, out a window!!

I think, also, Harry has always been aware that he CAN act differently than William. He doesn't have all the burdens of responsibility.

Plus, Harry is more of an action person than William. William is more of a thinker and observer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob Geldof

Ha, William actually told Bob Geldof his hair was "scruffy"!!
:D
And when Bob Geldof replied, "Well, your hair is scruffy too," William said, "But my mum just brushed it!"

Beatrice's exam results made public

dw2108 said:
Impressed or not, if Jimi Hendrix were still alive, these photos would probably entice him into writing a song called Light My Squire!

David
David, you're really funny! (BTW, did you get your mayo at last?)

From the Telegragh
Princess 'delighted' with results
(Filed: 25/08/2005)

Princess Beatrice was said to be "delighted" after getting two A*s, two As and five Bs in her GCSEs.

uprincess.jpg
Princess Beatrice suffers from dyslexia
The 17-year-old, who suffers from dyslexia, achieved top grades in history and drama, a Buckingham Palace spokesman said.

She was also awarded As in French and art and Bs in English literature, English language, maths and dual sciences.

The Palace spokesman said: "She's delighted. The Duke and Duchess are so proud of both their daughters but especially Beatrice on the day of these fantastic results.

"The family celebrated together this morning."

Fifth in line to the throne, Beatrice, who posed for the September issue of Tatler and featured on its cover, was diagnosed with dyslexia at the age of seven.

Way to go Beatrice. I am truly impressed!!

I am glad that Beatrice has come out about her problem with dyslexia. As an educator, I cannot tell you how many children give up trying. They are called "dumb" by family and friends alike. Teachers don't know how to help a dyslexic child or do not care about the problem. Often, these children become the "scapegoat" for a teacher's anger, frustration, or stress level.

Maybe Beatrice can be a shining example of what can be accomplished. Dyslexia does not imply unintelligence by any means. Dyslexia, in its simplest terms, means a different way of learning and processing information.

Those are pretty good results by any measure, but for a person with dyslexia they're impressive.

King Constantine and Crown Princess Victoria also have dyslexia.

lashinka2002 said:
Why was Harry ignored? Poor guy :eek:

Because the Queen Mum put all her focus on the heir William. Harry wasn't important because he was only the spare. However, the Queen Mum should have known from personal experience how important the spare can be! She married the spare and look what happened!!

i wonder if shell get her own apartment. I read somewhere that Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson were apartment hunting

Royal Watch News

Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson house hunting in New York

Oct 14, 2005, 12:53 GMT Britain's Prince Andrew and his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson have been spotted house hunting in New York - sparking rumours their daughter, Princess Beatrice, is moving there.

The former couple, who divorced in 1992, were seen looking around several luxury homes at a smart apartment block near Wall Street.

A source said: "They were looking for the children. Not themselves." It is rumoured Beatrice is planning to spend her gap year in the US and her parents are determined she has a somewhere she can call home during her stay.

The 17-year-old princess, who is dyslexic, recently achieved top grades in her G.C.S.E exams, including two A* marks in history and drama.

The royal, a student at St George's School in Ascot, also got A grades in French and art and B grades for English literature, English language, mathematics and science.

A Buckingham Palace spokeswoman said at the time: "She's delighted. The Duke and Duchess of York are so proud of both their daughters but especially Beatrice on the day of these fantastic results."

Beatrice had to take her G.C.S.E exams a year late and received extra classes to help her overcome her reading and writing.

Princess Beatrice News and Pictures Thread Part 3

lady_windsor said:
i dont think he does but then thats just my opinion
He had/had problems in his education both his parents took him to be tested they or Harry has never releasted hithe results like they never relessted his GCSEs grades.

Congratters to Beatrice on geting her good grades. I hope she has a positive experience at university in America or wherever.

Future Title?

I'm not sure if this is where I am meant to post this, but will Princess Beatrice inherit the Duchy of York when her father dies, and become the Duchess of York?

Beck said:
I'm not sure if this is where I am meant to post this, but will Princess Beatrice inherit the Duchy of York when her father dies, and become the Duchess of York?
No. The Dukedom of York was created in 1986 with the ordinary remainder to heirs male.

Last edited:
HRH Duchess of York gives flowers to her daughter Princess Beatrix (left) in London, 17th November, 2005
(from viennaport)

Attachments

• 1651867_b.jpg
    1651867_b.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 409
The flowers are down by Beatrice's side, another photo from that day was in Hello magazine a couple of weeks ago and she was holding sunflowers by her side.

Amy said:
The flowers are down by Beatrice's side, another photo from that day was in Hello magazine a couple of weeks ago and she was holding sunflowers by her side.
does anyone know when the pic was taken and its purpose?

lady_windsor said:
does anyone know when the pic was taken and its purpose?

It appeared in the December 8 edition of Hello magazine where "Hello! decided to find out first-hand, spending a week flying around the world with the Duchess to discover just how she survives her gruelling workload". The picture, along with the one that appeared in Hello that i have scanned and uploaded, i think was taken towards the end of the week. "On the ground, her main prority is to see Princess Beatrice, who is longing to spend some special time with her mum. But, after a fun afternoon together, it is time to say goodbye again. The Duchess is back at Heathrow barely 24 hours after touching down there."

Attachments

• hellomagazine1.jpg
    hellomagazine1.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 423
Amy said:
It appeared in the December 8 edition of Hello magazine where "Hello! decided to find out first-hand, spending a week flying around the world with the Duchess to discover just how she survives her gruelling workload". The picture, along with the one that appeared in Hello that i have scanned and uploaded, i think was taken towards the end of the week. "On the ground, her main prority is to see Princess Beatrice, who is longing to spend some special time with her mum. But, after a fun afternoon together, it is time to say goodbye again. The Duchess is back at Heathrow barely 24 hours after touching down there."

thanks a lot, Amy for the scan and the explanation..
Beatrice looks really loving with her mother.
Was Eugenie with them?

purple_platinum said:
thanks a lot, Amy for the scan and the explanation..
Beatrice looks really loving with her mother.
Was Eugenie with them?

No Eugenie wasn't with them, Sarah had met up with Eugenie earlier in the week. "In fact, we next find her in New York on a short break with Eugenie. On the agenda: a charity function and lunch at Cipriani, a star-watcher's paradise and Eugenie's favourite restaurant in Manhattan."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom