Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 3: August 2005-July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Beatriz prepares for his 18th birthday

The daughter of prince Andrés and the Duchess of York turns 18 years the next month of August, and for that reason the young person is preparing a celebration to the great thing in the Castle of Windsor. Between the guests is her grandmother, Reina Isabel II, its uncle prince Charles and his cousins princes William and Harry. The Princess wants that all the assistants to the celebration wear dresses of time inspired by novels of Jane Austen.

http://www.hola.com/actualidad/imgActualidad/

Uau time goes by so fast :p
I can't believe she'll turn 18
I hope The Duchess of York will be there

That's an interesting idea for a party. If that's all true, I hope we see some pictures from it to see who comes dressed as which character.

Can someone post pics of the guys she's been linked with.

so she drinks now (not that theres anything wrong with that) they mention Cocktails......that part sounds more like how Hary used to be

Queen Bea

Apparently according to another Forum, Prince William nick-named Beatrice 'Queen Bea' over the Christmas Period, claiming that now both he and Harry were in the Army, she would be closer in line to the throne.

Its nice to see the cousins tease each other and have fun.

I wonder that as a Princess of the Blood she will receive the Royal Family Order when she turns 18 as Princess Anne received it at that age and she was the last Royal born Princess before Beatrice. It would be nice it they released a formal portrait of her in tiara and Order to celebrate her 18th birthday.

james said:
I wonder that as a Princess of the Blood she will receive the Royal Family Order when she turns 18 as Princess Anne received it at that age and she was the last Royal born Princess before Beatrice. It would be nice it they released a formal portrait of her in tiara and Order to celebrate her 18th birthday.

James, are you sure that Princess Anne received the Order on her 18th birthday? I can't find a source that verifies that, so if you have one, could you share? Thanks.

Yes, I remember reading a book years ago that mentioned this. It was pointing out that although Princesses had been seen wearing the family order as children ie the Queen and Princess Margaret at their father's Coronation and Princess Alexandra at the Queen's Coronation when she was 15, Anne was photographed in tiara but not the Order till she was 18.

james said:
Yes, I remember reading a book years ago that mentioned this. It was pointing out that although Princesses had been seen wearing the family order as children ie the Queen and Princess Margaret at their father's Coronation and Princess Alexandra at the Queen's Coronation when she was 15, Anne was photographed in tiara but not the Order till she was 18.

Yes, thanks. I have found some references that indicate that she received it at age 18, but not until about 6 months after her 18th birthday.

It is a nice idea for Beatrice's 18th birthday celebrations to have a Jane Austen theme. I read in one of the posts that it is to be held at Windsor Castle for her birthday in August. Is this party being given by the Queen? I thought that she hosts a huge party when her grandchildren turn 21. She has done this for her first 3 grandchildren. I am wrong in this. Or is this something special for Beatrice for her 18th and not her 21st birthday instead.

kelly1972 said:
It is a nice idea for Beatrice's 18th birthday celebrations to have a Jane Austen theme. I read in one of the posts that it is to be held at Windsor Castle for her birthday in August. Is this party being given by the Queen? I thought that she hosts a huge party when her grandchildren turn 21. She has done this for her first 3 grandchildren. I am wrong in this. Or is this something special for Beatrice for her 18th and not her 21st birthday instead.

You can find the answer here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=376230&in_page_id=1766

"The Royals traditionally wait until their 21st birthdays for a major celebration. But because of Beatrice's unusual birthdate - she was born at 8.18pm on 8/8/1988 - her family has agreed to an 18th celebration instead."

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York with her daughter Princess Beatrice arriving at the China Tang Restaurant
London, England- 23.02.06
(from wenn photos)

from brunopress

Sarah Ferguson enjoy's a night out at the China Tang Restaurant with daughter Beatrice and Prince Andrew.
Dorchester Hotel, Park Lane, London.

Thanks Ariel for answering my question. I have read that astrologers say Beatrice's birthdate is a lucky because of the number of 8's in it. I guess then it is fitting that something special is done for her 18th birthday. I would love to be a fly on a wall to see who the royals come dressed as. That would be a real hoot.:D Thanks again for the answer.

Thank you very much for posting the pics, purple! Great job as always :)

Wow, they've kept that one under wraps. Twenty-Five! He's quite a bit older than her, but I guess if he makes her happy, that is all that counts! Wonder what the Queen thinks of his past?!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/24022006/364/princess-beatrice-dating-american-socialite.html

Princess Beatrice dating American socialite

Princess Beatrice is dating her first serious boyfriend - an American socialite who once faced manslaughter charges following a drunken brawl.
Beatrice - who is the daughter of Prince Andrew and his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson, Duchess Of York - has been spending time with New Yorker Paulo Liuzzo for several months, and went public with their romance during a recent skiing trip to Switzerland.
Liuzzo, 24, stood accused of manslaughter following the death of student Johnathan Duchatellier in 2004, but he avoided prison after making a guilty plea on lesser charges.
Liuzzo has been open and honest about his past with the 17-year-old princess and her family, according to a royal source.
The insider says, "Paulo and Beatrice are very close. He went on holiday with Andrew and Sarah... He is very honest about what happened to him and he knows that nothing he will ever do will make up for it."

Wow, I'm a little surprised by the age difference but hey, if they're happy, good for them both! I, like Beck, am also curious as to what the Queen thinks as well as what does the rest of her family thinks? I guess we'll never really know.

The fight that Beatrice's new boyfriend was involved in and convicted of the death of another student in, happened near the College of the Holy Cross, near my hometown of Boston. It was a big story when it occurred, mostly because Holy Cross is a very good school and nothing like that has ever happened before. Now, the local news is reporting that Liuzzo may have broken his probation by going skiing with Beatrice.

Here's the story:
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/7546121/detail.html

I wonder how he broke the news to Beatrice and her family tht he was a murder..i imagine her parent would be very shocked and her grandparent wont aprove

lady_windsor said:
I wonder how he broke the news to Beatrice and her family tht he was a murder..i imagine her parent would be very shocked and her grandparent wont aprove

To be fair, he's not technically a murder. He plead guilty to manslaughter...which if I'm correct (and I could be wrong) means it was involuntary. Still not good, but not premeditated or anything of the sort... It would be an tough conversation to hold with a significant others family...let alone the British Royal Family!

Eugenie's Boyfriend?

the story that recently appeared in the news regarding Eugenie's boyfriend mentions that he's 23 years old. Don't some of you find it strange that a 23 year old is dating a 17 year old?:cool:

Duchess said:
the story that recently appeared in the news regarding Eugenie's boyfriend mentions that he's 23 years old. Don't some of you find it strange that a 23 year old is dating a 17 year old?:cool:
Eugenie's Boyfriend???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom