Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 16: July 2015-June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does she need a good marriage prospect? She is in her twenties, not some old spinstress.

And despite how it is constantly spun, she isn't out clubbing with her mother. Majority of the events we see are charity events, or involved with fashion and likely linked to her job. But the DM loves to spin her as some drunk party girl.

She does need to find a husband.

It would make her happy!

And, Fergie is always being steered out of restaurants on peoples' arms, and sometimes it is Princess Beatrice who is stuck with the job.

This isn't the fifties. A woman doesn't need to marry to be happy :bang:

She is traveling all over for her new business, for her charity with the Branson's and patrinages. Attending charity events and major forums. She looks to be living an exciting life which she seems quite happy in. So she goes to events with her mother from time to time, doesn't make her a babysitter not does it make her a lonely cat lady.

She just got out of a long term relationship. Time to let down her hair and test the waters. No need to rush to find a husband.

This isn't the fifties. A woman doesn't need to marry to be happy :bang:

She is traveling all over for her new business, for her charity with the Branson's and patrinages. Attending charity events and major forums. She looks to be living an exciting life which she seems quite happy in. So she goes to events with her mother from time to time, doesn't make her a babysitter not does it make her a lonely cat lady.

She just got out of a long term relationship. Time to let down her hair and test the waters. No need to rush to find a husband.

No, its not the fifties, but HRH dated Dave for ten years. Ten Years!

That tells me that she likes a man in her life and as an adult, she's more used to having a man than not having one.

The charity patronages and her new business endeavors are all fine and admirable. Hauling her staggering mother out of nightclubs in the wee hours is a job best left to Manuel Fernandez.

However, after having had Dave in her life for 10 years and finding it didn't work she may very well decide that she doesn't need a man anymore to be happy.

Given the fact that the various men in her mother's life haven't stuck around for too long either and her mother's sister and parents also divorced she may be way more wary of having a permanent relationship than others as the immediate family seems to struggle to have permanent relationships.

She may also enjoy being with her mum and happy doing that. She may have decided that that is her role - to keep her mother out of trouble. Sometimes children do make those decisions - to put their own life on hold to help their parents or others and get their happiness that way.

No, its not the fifties, but HRH dated Dave for ten years. Ten Years!

That tells me that she likes a man in her life and as an adult, she's more used to having a man than not having one.

The charity patronages and her new business endeavors are all fine and admirable. Hauling her staggering mother out of nightclubs in the wee hours is a job best left to Manuel Fernandez.

You're right she was with him for ten years. All the more reason to take some time. No need to rush into another relationship. Some people actually see it as a sign of maturity that she hasn't so desperate for a man she jumps right into another one.

Your whole, she can only be happy with a man, is very 1950s.

As for her mother you make her sound like some martyr following her mother around bars to make she she gets home. Sarah is not some falling down drunk. Nor does her daughter babysit her. She attends events with her mother abd sister and the rare dinner. She is hardly babysitting get drunk mother. And fro her travel and very active social and work life, her mother isn't slowing her

Princess Beatrice and the Duke of York were in SF expanding The reach of Pich@Palace at Facebook Headquarters on May 4th 2017.
Facebook headquarters are in Menlo Park which is less than an hour down the peninsula from SF.
Wonder why they didn't visit heavy hitters like Apple in Silicon Valley while they were in the neighborhood.
So LA w/ her dad yesterday and the Bay Area today - where to next, Seattle?

Last edited:
Princess Beatrice at Exhibition

Princess Beatrice attended the British Council party/opening of 57th Venice International Art Biennale , on May 9 2017 in Venice Italy

Today Princess Beatrice was at an award ceremony for her patronage Oscar’s book prize she was there to present a check and give a speech

Leave it to the fail to of course focus on her going out. At least they mentioned the race on the weekend.bitbof course they only publish pictures of her party life.

Of course she stayed only to party :whistling: I mean she didn't have anything else. Oh wait the book award she presented the same night as dad. Or the garden party she was with the queen for earlier the day this night out was after.

But showing Bea doing work would not serve theur cause. The party girl in vacation again.:bang:

Any news on why Beatrice wasn't at Pippa Middleton's wedding?
Not invited?

Princess Beatrice & Eugenie Events

Tomorrow On May 22 ,2017 Eugenie and most likely Beatrice will attend The Chelsea Flower show with other members of the British royal family. In the evening the York Princesses will attend an ULTRAs 2017 dinner in Aid of Children in crisis with their mother.

And Princess Beatrice also Attended China Exchange UK in support of her sister who was a speaker at the event

as for why Bea wasn't at Pippa's wedding she probably had a conflicting event or wasn't feeling well

Last edited:

Beatrice was seen leaving ChinaTang restaurant in London yesterday, May 24:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

:previous: I'm suspicious of the frequency with which Beatrice gets photographed. :cool: Especially given the poses. Unless she has her personal pap following her around.

Is it possible/probable that the Daily Mail has assigned someone to her?

Any news on why Beatrice wasn't at Pippa Middleton's wedding?
Not invited?

I read that Beatrice was expected to attend but was a surprising no-show.

There's speculation that, after her recent break-up, she simply wasn't in the mood for a wedding. (She'd probably have attended with Eugenie and Jack, and that might make her feel like a third wheel).

I wouldn't call a break up last summer recent. It hasn't slowed down her social life. Nor was Dave going to be there so no concern about running into the ex. Beatrice moves in the same social circles as many in the group. And certainly would not have been only single one. Could have kept George Percy company at the ceremony.

I think she simply isn't as close to Pippa. She also spends a lot if time traveling and we know she was in France. There is no confirmation she ever intended to go. Or that she didn't go.

Daily mail loves stirring up junk. Like suggesting Eugenie couldn't get married because Bea broke up. Rumors Bea ditched the wedding, because Dave is engaged, seems right up their alley.

Actually someone pointed out that George Percy wasn't @ the wedding as he attended his sister Missy's birthday bash instead. Perhaps Beatrice opted for that party rather than the wedding as well.
Beatrice and Eugenie seem to have slightly different sets of friends. Beatrice seems very tight w/ the Bransons and seems to have a more international set of friends than Eugenie. There's overlap between the sets, & Eugenie & Beatrice seem close as sisters but they have very different personalities & interests IMO.
For all we know Pippa/James and Eugenie/Jack are friends and thus Eugenie was invited to the wedding and Beatrice may be more of an acquaintance of the Mathews/Middletons and thus was not invited.

Actually someone pointed out that George Percy wasn't @ the wedding as he attended his sister Missy's birthday bash instead. Perhaps Beatrice opted for that party rather than the wedding as well.

George was spotted at the wedding ceremony in the morning; he went to his sister's party in the evening.

Beatrice wasn't at that party, she was in Cannes with Fergie.

George was spotted at the wedding ceremony in the morning; he went to his sister's party in the evening.

Beatrice wasn't at that party, she was in Cannes with Fergie.

My mistake, I'd love to see a link to the article or photo.
This is the question I posed on the Pippa/James wedding thread

"Speaking of the Percy's, did anyone spot George or Pippa's tennis partner, Melissa at the wedding? " http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...nd-james-matthews-may-20-2017-a-42369-15.html

And as you can see from the link in the discussion following my question no one spotted him there -one person thought they might have recognized him in one shot. I did see a photo of him at Missy's party. I was surprised he wasn't spotted and named by the press if he attended, as he is destined to be a very wealthy Duke and is unmarried & great friends w/ Pippa.
I thought Beatrice was spotted in Cannes w/ Sarah the day after the wedding? Of course she could have arrived the day of the wedding, or even earlier.

:previous: thanks for the link but it says access denied & I couldn't find it in the ex partners thread either. Thx for trying.
I've never noted a close friendship between Missy & Beatrice, altho' I seem to recall Beatrice attended Missy's wedding, so most likely Beatrice was in or headed to France & missed both events.

:previous: thanks for the link but it says access denied & I couldn't find it in the ex partners thread either. Thx for trying.
I've never noted a close friendship between Missy & Beatrice, altho' I seem to recall Beatrice attended Missy's wedding, so most likely Beatrice was in or headed to France & missed both events.

You can find the pictures on page 20 under Wedding of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews.

As I said, it was originally posted by Curryong.

:previous: I'm suspicious of the frequency with which Beatrice gets photographed. :cool: Especially given the poses. Unless she has her personal pap following her around.

Is it possible/probable that the Daily Mail has assigned someone to her?

She shouldn't. That outfit is horrendous. Better unseen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom