Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 15: January 2014-July 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to have settled quite a bit by the time she was driven to the Palace. Maybe that was the plan--to have it blown up quite a bit so it would be fine for the lunch.:flowers:

:previous: Sounds about right to me.

I laugh that The Daily Mail says "been together for more than 6 years", when they have been together 8 1/2 years - since September 2006. I hope for the next Prince Philip article they say "been married to the Queen for more than 6 years".

It's always good to see Beatrice and Dave.

Hurrah! This would be marvelous news for the Duke of York.
Hurrah! This would be fantastic news for Sarah.
Princess Beatrice to be engaged. Princess Beatrice gets engaged.
David "is planning to propose," whispers one of their circle.
Remember it is only a whisper. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

This week's edition of either No Idea or Women's Drivel here in Oz has the story that the current scandal has again upset the plans of Beatrice to announce her engagement (the earlier planned time was about when Kate announced the second pregnancy).

If it's true then Beatrice needs to just announce it. It could actually give some positive press to the York clan. No point putting it off Kates baby will be due in what April. Harry could meet someone...best to bite the bullet and get it over with.

Poor Beatrice would be hard to make a public announcement with all that going on with Prince Andrew. I feel sorry for her if thats the case.

Valentine's Day is coming and that would be the perfect time for an engagement announcement.

Beatrice has been "planing" to get engaged for 5 years or so according to the magazines.

Beatrice dear... If a man does seal the deal after Nearly 10 years it is time to was him right out of your hair.Waity Beatrice indeed.

It'll happen once Beatrice and Dave are ready to get it together and have some children. We don't know if they're ready for that yet.

Beatrice dear... If a man does seal the deal after Nearly 10 years it is time to was him right out of your hair.Waity Beatrice indeed.

I wonder why the Press does not pick up on the "Waity Beatrice" moniker?

Sorry, it has been almost nine years... After all this time a person should make a decision either way or find someone else just my opinion.

Last edited:
If they're ready, we'll hear some official news. I would think it's getting close.

It would be a troubling sign to me if my other still had not made a permanent commitment and I knew I wanted children soonish. But maybe she is happy this way.

Because it is not catchy and does not read well and it is a mouthful.

I'm sure some conversations have been had with Andrew and Sarah. Dave seems to be very welcomed by the family too.

^^^It would be odd if there had not been conversations up and down the family line. Does Beatrice want children? I've never read where she does. Perhaps she doesn't and marriage would bring pressure to have kids. Perhaps they like their devil-may-care freedom...neither of them need to marry. They may be unofficially, officially engaged (I know, I know). They could already be wed. We have no idea.

The most important thing is both Bea and Dave are on the same page about Kids and marriage.

Beatrice is still only in her 20s, if they have no immediate plans to start a family why marry? Maybe Dave doesn't want the fuss that comes with being married to the family. Bear in kind her mum and dad are divorced but live in the same house so I don't think it's many odder as that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom