Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 15: January 2014-July 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Beatrice attended the launch of 'Mrs. Alice In Her Palace' hosted by Alice Naylor Leyland at Fortnum & Mason in London on March 27, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages **

Does Beatrice know that colours exist? I feel like she's shying away from them because of what the press have said over the years! I tired of all black!

:previous: Kind of makes you long for the good old days where we saw her wear that stunning ensemble topped with the magical butterfly hat. :flowers:

:previous: Kind of makes you long for the good old days where we saw her wear that stunning ensemble topped with the magical butterfly hat. :flowers:

I actually liked that outfit, minus the hat. :flowers:

:previous: I actually liked that outfit with the hat!

These holidays of Beatrice's are very ill-advised; they give the impression that she is frivolous, callous, and arrogant.
Just when she and her sister were getting some decent press for once, she does this and places herself in a bad light.

At least Eugenie seems a bit more down to earth than Beatrice imo.

These holidays of Beatrice's are very ill-advised; they give the impression that she is frivolous, callous, and arrogant.
Just when she and her sister were getting some decent press for once, she does this and places herself in a bad light.

I don't think it casts her in a bad light. She's a far distance away from the throne now and it seems she's never going to be conscripted into doing much in the way of royal duties. I don't think it matters that she's holidaying as much as she is.

Beatrice seems to be a pleasant young woman. She isn't seen doing outrageous things and has had one boyfriend for a long time and she can't be held accountable for Dave's occasional lapses of decorum. It must be difficult to have to be on your best behaviour at all times when you are out and about.

I don't think it casts her in a bad light. She's a far distance away from the throne now and it seems she's never going to be conscripted into doing much in the way of royal duties. I don't think it matters that she's holidaying as much as she is.

Beatrice seems to be a pleasant young woman. She isn't seen doing outrageous things and has had one boyfriend for a long time and she can't be held accountable for Dave's occasional lapses of decorum. It must be difficult to have to be on your best behaviour at all times when you are out and about.

But then the comments begin about how all the RF are parasites splurging on the taxpayers' money!

It is useless to point out that they are not spending tax money; it's a perception thing.
Beatrice was there just four months ago, and the public sees that as a blatant disregard of the UK's economic troubles and a flaunting of privilege. It might not be fair, but as I said, it's a perception thing.

Beatrice was there just four months ago, and the public sees that as a blatant disregard of the UK's economic troubles and a flaunting of privilege. It might not be fair, but as I said, it's a perception thing.

The public don't give two hoots. You have the DailyMail readership who represent the tiniest of percentage of this countries population, and then you have everyone else. Beatrice doesn't make the BBC headlines, she doesn't make the front page of newspapers, she might make it to page 7 or 8 onwards perhaps.

Yes the UK has X amount of debt, and jobs are being lost because of budget cuts but that is what people have on their mind not Beatrice.

Well, you would know better than me, but I can't help thinking that, if I lived in the UK, I would not like to see pictures like this every couple of months.

Not sure why anyone cares if she takes a vacation....as long as you aren't paying for it it's not any of your business.

LaRae

Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark were pictured leaving The Chilton Street Firehouse bar in London yesterday, April 29:

** Pic **

Last edited:
i'm really in love with bea's recent wardrobe choices. her stylist is doing a great job. she looks gorgeous. does anyone know what brands she uses? i can't find much info on her favourite designers. as opposed to other princesses, not many blogs seem to cover beatrice.

^^ A stylist? You think she has a stylist? :ohmy: That last photo of her makes me think she grabbed the first things she saw that were clean! I don't think either of the York girls knows what a stylist is. And I don't think they necessarily should. People have been making perfectly adequate wardrobe choices for themselves for years without needing a stylist, and there's no reason the York girls can't either. Well, apart from their inherent lack of taste, but that can be overcome if they feel it's important to look stylish, and not everyone does think it's important.

^^ A stylist? You think she has a stylist? :ohmy: That last photo of her makes me think she grabbed the first things she saw that were clean! I don't think either of the York girls knows what a stylist is. And I don't think they necessarily should. People have been making perfectly adequate wardrobe choices for themselves for years without needing a stylist, and there's no reason the York girls can't either. Well, apart from their inherent lack of taste, but that can be overcome if they feel it's important to look stylish, and not everyone does think it's important.

If she has a stylist, she should be shot. You are right about her choice of clothes. Of, these are clean. They have no taste and if she has a stylist they have no taste. Wasted money on clothes that make you look
dumpy and awful, Get a mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom