The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2015, 08:04 PM
Courtier

What is she wearing? OMG Those shoes are just awful and that outfit is baggy and unflattering to say the least. So when is she starting this "job" it's been weeks since she supposedly accepted? I have a feeling it's going to be another summer of holidays for Bea. It seems she times her jobs around her vacations.

Old 06-04-2015, 03:53 AM
Royal Highness

I think she is timing her vacations around her vacations! Must be hard to fit so many in.

Old 06-11-2015, 03:55 AM
Administrator

Yesterday, June 10, Princess Beatrice attended a fundraising gala auction and dinner hosted by Harrods in aid of the Garden Bridge Trust in London:

** gettyimages gallery **

** dailymail: Absolutely Fabulous! Princess Beatrice cuts a glamorous figure as she joins stars..**
Old 06-11-2015, 04:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Whoever gives Beatrice occasional fashion advice has been at it again. Nice!
Old 06-11-2015, 07:32 PM
Aristocracy

Princess Beatrice is Patron Of English National Ballet School

Don't know if it was written before but I just noticed Princess Beatrice became Patron Of English National Ballet School, recently. Read more here
Old 06-11-2015, 08:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by duchesschicana View Post
Don't know if it was written before but I just noticed Princess Beatrice became Patron Of English National Ballet School, recently. Read more here

I just wondered...
if an organization requests a Royal Patron, what are the chances of getting one?

(I know Beatrice is considered a private rather than a Royal patron and volunteers to do her patronages).

But what if someone wants Prince Harry or even the Queen?)

Also, do you just request a patron, and one is assigned to you?
Or do you ask for a specific person?
Old 06-11-2015, 10:24 PM
Aristocracy

^ Charities can request specific royal patron, read more here
chances are not very likely to receive royal patronage
I know Bea asked to be a patron to one of her patronages. So, I suppose royals can ask to be patrons for charities that they are interested in.
Old 06-16-2015, 04:58 PM
Administrator

Princess Beatrice attended the Walkabout Foundation Event hosted by Dee Ocleppo And Tommy Hilfiger at Loulou's today, June 16:

** gettyimages gallery **
Old 06-18-2015, 09:46 PM
Commoner

Are the Princess's dating anyone seriously?
Old 06-18-2015, 09:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes I believe Beatrice has been involved with someone for several years now ...something along the lines of 7 plus years. Dave Clark.

Eugenie has been dating a guy name Jack Brooksbank for a few years...but not sure if they are still together or not....I haven't heard that they broke up anyway.

LaRae
Old 06-19-2015, 06:09 AM
Aristocracy

Don't know if anyone noticed, but apparently Princess Beatrice was at Buckingham Palace on June 17 at the Pitch Palace event via @AlainFalys Was a great pleasure to meet Princess Beatrice @Buckingham Palace & discuss @yoyowallet's progress since the 1st #pitchatpalace @yorkiebea.

and she attend Royal- Ascot ladies day- she got to go in the carriage with her grandparents which I thought was nice.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...yal-Ascot.html
Old 06-19-2015, 06:42 AM
Royal Highness

That's the nicest I've seen Beatrice look

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 06-22-2015, 08:45 PM
Aristocracy

Princess Beatrice Attended A Reception For The Queen’s Young Leaders Programme

Princess Beatrice Attended A Reception at Buckingham Palace For The Queen’s Young Leaders Programme hosted by The Queen on June, 22 2015.

The event was held to celebrate the first ever winners of the Queen’s Young Leaders programme, which awards exceptional young people from across the Commonwealth who are taking the lead in their communities and using their skills to transform lives. The Duke of Gloucester and Princess Michael of Kent find out more here:

Queens Young Leaders

Photos were via the official twitter account of the British Monarchy see here
Old 06-22-2015, 08:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

The white dress was great. She looked lovely. The rest was frightening.
Old 06-23-2015, 08:02 PM
Aristocracy

Princess Beatrice at Fashionista Biscuit Tin Launch Party

Princess Beatrice at Fashionista Biscuit Tin Launch Party Hosted By Alice Naylor-Leylan on June 23, 2015 in London view photo here
Old 06-23-2015, 08:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Not terrible. She looks fine. She will never be a beauty, she looks like a Hanover, they are her ancestors, so be it.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:37 AM
Courtier

The jacket sleeves are way too short and I don't think a black leather biker jacket goes with that sort of dress. I think she is trying to look edgy but she can't pull it off. It's better when she wears simple block coloured clothes and doesn't look like she is trying so hard. I do wish she would do something with her hair. That New York job in finance seems to have disappeared too. That was talked about a couple of months ago guess it didn't happen. Looks like Beatrice is free for her usual summer holidays.
Old 06-24-2015, 04:25 PM
Courtier

Looks like she ditched the jacket and changed out the flats for heels to meet up w/ Dave later.
Hand-in-hand with her boyfriend, party Princess Beatrice heads home after hitting the town TWICE in a single night | Daily Mail Online
Old 06-24-2015, 04:52 PM
Serene Highness

The body language between those two doesn't look so good ... at least on the part of Dave, that is.
Old 06-24-2015, 05:00 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't like that dress, the prints look weird.
I think it's best to stick to a single print in a dress.

Closed Thread

Tags
princess beatrice