Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 15: January 2014-July 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is she wearing? OMG Those shoes are just awful and that outfit is baggy and unflattering to say the least. So when is she starting this "job" it's been weeks since she supposedly accepted? I have a feeling it's going to be another summer of holidays for Bea. It seems she times her jobs around her vacations.

I think she is timing her vacations around her vacations! Must be hard to fit so many in.

:star: :star: Whoever gives Beatrice occasional fashion advice has been at it again. Nice!

Princess Beatrice is Patron Of English National Ballet School

Don't know if it was written before but I just noticed Princess Beatrice became Patron Of English National Ballet School, recently. Read more here

Don't know if it was written before but I just noticed Princess Beatrice became Patron Of English National Ballet School, recently. Read more here

I just wondered...
if an organization requests a Royal Patron, what are the chances of getting one?

(I know Beatrice is considered a private rather than a Royal patron and volunteers to do her patronages).

But what if someone wants Prince Harry or even the Queen?)

Also, do you just request a patron, and one is assigned to you?
Or do you ask for a specific person?

^ Charities can request specific royal patron, read more here
chances are not very likely to receive royal patronage
I know Bea asked to be a patron to one of her patronages. So, I suppose royals can ask to be patrons for charities that they are interested in.

Last edited:

Princess Beatrice attended the Walkabout Foundation Event hosted by Dee Ocleppo And Tommy Hilfiger at Loulou's today, June 16:

** gettyimages gallery **

Yes I believe Beatrice has been involved with someone for several years now ...something along the lines of 7 plus years. Dave Clark.

Eugenie has been dating a guy name Jack Brooksbank for a few years...but not sure if they are still together or not....I haven't heard that they broke up anyway.

LaRae

Don't know if anyone noticed, but apparently Princess Beatrice was at Buckingham Palace on June 17 at the Pitch Palace event via @AlainFalys Was a great pleasure to meet Princess Beatrice @Buckingham Palace & discuss @yoyowallet's progress since the 1st #pitchatpalace @yorkiebea.

and she attend Royal- Ascot ladies day- she got to go in the carriage with her grandparents which I thought was nice.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...cesses-wow-crowds-Ladies-Day-Royal-Ascot.html

Last edited:
That's the nicest I've seen Beatrice look

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Princess Beatrice Attended A Reception For The Queen’s Young Leaders Programme

Princess Beatrice Attended A Reception at Buckingham Palace For The Queen’s Young Leaders Programme hosted by The Queen on June, 22 2015.

The event was held to celebrate the first ever winners of the Queen’s Young Leaders programme, which awards exceptional young people from across the Commonwealth who are taking the lead in their communities and using their skills to transform lives. The Duke of Gloucester and Princess Michael of Kent find out more here:

Queens Young Leaders

Photos were via the official twitter account of the British Monarchy see here

The white dress was great. She looked lovely. The rest was frightening.

Princess Beatrice at Fashionista Biscuit Tin Launch Party

Princess Beatrice at Fashionista Biscuit Tin Launch Party Hosted By Alice Naylor-Leylan on June 23, 2015 in London view photo here

Not terrible. She looks fine. She will never be a beauty, she looks like a Hanover, they are her ancestors, so be it.

The jacket sleeves are way too short and I don't think a black leather biker jacket goes with that sort of dress. I think she is trying to look edgy but she can't pull it off. It's better when she wears simple block coloured clothes and doesn't look like she is trying so hard. I do wish she would do something with her hair. That New York job in finance seems to have disappeared too. That was talked about a couple of months ago guess it didn't happen. Looks like Beatrice is free for her usual summer holidays.

The body language between those two doesn't look so good ... at least on the part of Dave, that is.

I don't like that dress, the prints look weird.
I think it's best to stick to a single print in a dress.

The jacket sleeves are way too short and I don't think a black leather biker jacket goes with that sort of dress. I think she is trying to look edgy but she can't pull it off. It's better when she wears simple block coloured clothes and doesn't look like she is trying so hard. I do wish she would do something with her hair. That New York job in finance seems to have disappeared too. That was talked about a couple of months ago guess it didn't happen. Looks like Beatrice is free for her usual summer holidays.

I know I'm repeating myself, but I personally never believed in the job rumors, the rumors the sun and dailymail and then other tabloids picked on it. the dailymail and sun are known to fabricate stories, just to sell a page.

Most recently the dailymail fabricated a story about J.K..Rowling and she went after them for it.Personally I think it might have been a waste of money on J.K.Rowling's part as the lawsuit brought more attention to the article and seems silly to go after the dailymail since everyone knows they fabricate stories to sell a page. and to quote someone from another forum :George Clooney is another one who called the DM out on one of their false stories. There was a brilliant article (New Statesman or Guardian) I think which basically looked at a DM article and broke it down and listed the number of inaccuracies, or downright lies, that it passed off as fact.

If i remember correctly the story angle about Bea moving away was because of kate and the the new baby and she wanted to get away from them. They have been running the same story for more than six months my guess is she was going to NY but something didn't fall through or, she's still going though with it though at a different time frame, or she was never going at all? I m inclined to believe the last one. Nothing was ever officially anyways it was always tabloid talk.

Seems like she might've been going but with her sister back in the UK I think she'd be less likely to go. Don't think Beatrice has it in her to take such a step.

Princess Beatrice and Eugenie will read at #Travelstomyelephant Story-Time Tomorrow at 3PM.

^apparently it was just Eug-^ and Bea couldn't make it for some reason

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom