Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 15: January 2014-July 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how we are now getting pictures of Beatrice going to work, lunch etc but in her last job there was nothing. Sony certainly is getting a fair bit of publicity out of this and that isn't going to help Beatrice be taken seriously at all. Those sorts of internships are very sought after.

Maybe this is a reaction to the fact that there were no pictures at her last job leading to many people questioning whether or not she even had a job.

It's funny how we are now getting pictures of Beatrice going to work, lunch etc but in her last job there was nothing. Sony certainly is getting a fair bit of publicity out of this and that isn't going to help Beatrice be taken seriously at all. Those sorts of internships are very sought after.

Perhaps because where she is now working, is in a place where photographs can be taken. You know, that's something that makes it a little easier to take a picture when you can actually see someone. :whistling:

You complain when we got no picture and you complain when you get a few pictures, maybe Beatrice should start a knitting company from home and publish her monthly out goings and costs and wages on a public forum so we all now what she's up to. :lol:

Pretty sure there was no tunnel between Beatrices house and her last job. It's only now it's even being said where she worked and that she quit. She starts at Sony an entertainment company and now we get pictures the first day. It is being reported everywhere that she is working there. No secrets this time around and it looks like Sony is more then happy with the free publicity. We talked about never seeing her go to work because we got plenty of pictures of her going out and on holidays and it was awhile before it was even known she had a quit her last job.Lets see if it keeps up or if they stop and if she even continues working.

Beatrice has been pictured leaving the Connaught Hotel in London yesterday, January 29:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Gosh! Those last two photos aren't very flattering. She is so thin she looks almost gaunt. :ohmy:

I don't think there's anything wrong with the photos, she looks thinner in the face than previous but certainly not gaunt. I've seen real "gaunt" on the models at fashion weeks.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the photos, she looks thinner in the face than previous but certainly not gaunt. I've seen real "gaunt" on the models at fashion weeks.

She does look thinner here than normal, though.

She definitely looks like she has lost more weight.

She may feel pressured (by herself) to be a size zero now that she is working for Sony Pictures.

Which is why I said "almost" gaunt.

Beatrice looks nice but the dress doesn't seem quite right for such a formal event.

She knew she wasn't going to be the centre of attention and wore an elegant black cocktail dress.

I love the dress very elegant. She looks more put together then Catherine. And those heels!

I don't like the dress at all. It just doesn't flatter her figure. I'm not feeling her hair either, but I love the shoes.

Last edited:
I think Beatrice looks very nice here - love her hair and style, although the dress could have been a bit longer for the occasion I think. That is how a princess should dress - elegant and understated. Beatrice is getting it right more often than wrong these days. Beatrice will still make errors of course but she is still only 25 and finding her style (seems like she and her sister are starting to realise that single colours without the flounces etc suit them much better than any other style)

Love the shoes! Beatrice fairly frequently wears dresses that have puffed sleeves, which IMO, should be relegated to those under 10 years of age. I just don't think they are flattering to anyone over that age.

She knew she wasn't going to be the centre of attention and wore an elegant black cocktail dress.
Princess Beatrice wears a black wrap dress to the National Portrait Gallery charity event attended by the Duchess of Cambridge | Mail Online
To me it doesn't look elegant, rather it looks a bit frumpy for a black tie event. I can't decide if the dress is so weirdly wrinkled because it is poorly made, is a bad fit for Beatrice, or because she 'wrapped' it wrong. She works hard to maintain her figure, why not chose something more flattering and appropriate for the occasion? When Beatrice gets it right she looks outstanding, for me this one was a big thumbs down.

The shoes are awful. The dress is awful.

Bea has worked hard to loose weight and she has succeeded. She looks amazing. Now she just needs to start choosing clothes for her new body. She looks amazing in figure hugging dresses without the extra material. She has an amazing body, she should show it off more, I know I would:whistling::whistling:

I thought Beatrice's dress was just fine for this sort of event. "Black Tie" has a very clear meaning for men: dinner suit (tuxedo to Americans). But for women there is a bit more flexibility. This was not a ball and a cocktail dress was quite appropriate dress for women, and this what Beatrice wore. I'm not a fan of the puffed sleeves and I would like to see her in something a bit sleeker around the neckline and shoulders, especially when she's worn her hair down.

I showed the photos to my colleagues at work today as I thought the outfit looked similar to what my immediate boss at work was wearing and they agreed so I started wondering - had she gone to this function straight from Sony - had time to change her shoes but not her dress so needed a dress that was suitable for work AND for this type of function and she did nail that quite well.

I don't like the dress to me it is too frumpy and too dowdy for such a young woman. I do love those shoes though.

Last edited:
The blouse doesn't fit properly, and the skirt looks like she cut up a tablecloth.
:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom